Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

11-22-63 the official trailer

I know we've had a little talk about this on one of the book threads but Hulu has made an original series from Stephen King's novel which will begin airing on President's Day.I've got a little over 200 pages to go on the novel and King(at least to this point) has hit a home run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXUx__qQGew

The first 3/4 of the book were pretty good, but it lost steam toward the end.

I am interested to see Hollywood's take on the story.

I just hate James Franco so much.

I thought he was cute when I was 14/15, but he just somehow got obnoxious in all ways over time.

This looks like it may be engrossing :thumbsup: Maybe redeem Franco, and it has Chris Cooper. Anything with Chris Cooper is usually pretty solid.

Stephen king was awesome back when his stories came out of Bangor Maine. When he switched to Castle Rock, it started a decline...

Delores Clairborne..a few others were dogs.

Under the dome had the silliest ending.

Been meaning to read it but it's obvioudly too long. You're not focking Tolstoy writing War and Peace or anything :rolleyes:

Been meaning to read it but it's obvioudly too long. You're not focking Tolstoy writing War and Peace or anything :rolleyes:

Well researched, interesting concept. I'm not an expert on writing so can't comment, it does go on and on though---so many side stories. It's not The Stand or The Gunslinger, but okay. Unlike The Stand or Gunslinger, I have no interest in seeing this on screen other than perhaps seeing the transformation too 1960's. Now go answer my making a murder question Sixth amendment question.

I just hate James Franco so much.

He was good in 127 Hours. But yes, that's been about it.

Meh. King hasn't written anything decent in 30 years

Wrong

I'm very excited to see this. I just hope they don't Fock up a good vibe that the book gave me.

So you are into Fantasy King. What about Wind through the Keyhole ??

More recently Mr Mercedes was good.

So you are into Fantasy King. What about Wind through the Keyhole ??

More recently Mr Mercedes was good.

Meh, I grew up

Meh, I grew up

So don't blame King then. Duh

Meh. King hasn't written anything decent in 30 years

Having read most all of his early works,The Stand,Shining,Salem's Lot etc. 11-22-63 is easily in my top 5

I'm very excited to see this. I just hope they don't Fock up a good vibe that the book gave me.

This is always my thought especially when they focked up Salem's Lot not once but twice.

Having read most all of his early works,The Stand,Shining,Salem's Lot etc. 11-22-63 is easily in my top 5

Me two.

I'd go

The Stand

The Dead Zone

The Shining

11-22-63

Me two.

I'd go

The Stand

The Dead Zone

The Shining

11-22-63

I'd have Salem's Lot in my top 3,it was the first King book I ever read and I have a love for vampire stories(unfortunately good ones are few and far between) thus I was so p!ssed when Network TV absolutely ruined the miniseries.

:nono:

Freaks and Geeks. :wub:

I was going to say that. I like Franco a lot in comedy flicks, when he has a more serious role I don't enjoy his acting as much.

Finally finished the book last night and found it funny that in the afterword King said his son had a better ending than he had originally planned so he went with it.

Looking forward to this show as well...

May be a dumb question but if you sign up for HULU is there a way to record there(since apparently it's 8 episodes) or do you just wait till all episodes have aired and then order?Asking because I'm not watching this one hour at a time over 2 months.

May be a dumb question but if you sign up for HULU is there a way to record there(since apparently it's 8 episodes) or do you just wait till all episodes have aired and then order?Asking because I'm not watching this one hour at a time over 2 months.

Sorry can't help you out there... I won't be watching on Hulu...

As soon as I saw the title, I knew how it would end.

Just today, I saw Obama Talking About Driving around in a convertible. I really respect The interviewer biting his tongue About the concept of doing so.

Also, for anybody who has ever visited dallas, There is a huge X Where JFK Was assassinated. I mean seriously, If you are a Secret Service agent And you're driving the president around And you see a huge x Don't you at least Swerve and or drive around that?

That is like a future Murder victim Lying down In the chalk out line. Do you think Abraham Lincoln Would have watched The play From a mezzanine covered in crime scene tape?

Also, for anybody who has ever visited dallas, There is a huge X Where JFK Was assassinated. I mean seriously, If you are a Secret Service agent And you're driving the president around And you see a huge x Don't you at least Swerve and or drive around that?

That is like a future Murder victim Lying down In the chalk out line. Do you think Abraham Lincoln Would have watched The play From a mezzanine covered in crime scene tape?

:lol:

At the link above...

No way I'm clicking on that link.

I'll just wait until tonight and watch it on Hulu

No way I'm clicking on that link.

I'll just wait until tonight and watch it on Hulu

All it is is a website that looks for links of shows that people put online for free...

Your loss...

All it is is a website that looks for links of shows that people put online for free...

Your loss...

Sarcastic past reference.

I have firestick with TVaddons for that

Lastly I just logged into Hulu and it is available now. Thought it was tonight.

Thanks for playing

Sarcastic past reference.

I have firestick with TVaddons for that

Lastly I just logged into Hulu and it is available now. Thought it was tonight.

Thanks for playing

Do you know if they're showing one episode a week for eight weeks because if so I'm waiting to watch it in a couple of sittings.

Do you know if they're showing one episode a week for eight weeks because if so I'm waiting to watch it in a couple of sittings.

Yes every Monday for 8 straight weeks.

Holy Carp I thought it was fanfuckingtastic. I said here a million times how I loved the book. I was afraid this was going to taint it. NOT.

So awesome.