Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

Geek Spermoff commentary

God damn. Is it annual sanctuary crop dusting season already? How time does fly.

Or are they doing it more often these days? Perhaps the sanctuary is not the glistening city on a hill they claim.

:seriously. In or out fockers.:

Your picks in the "Sports" category all suck. Obviously, you guys are trying to pass off "Sports" as a catchall category for... "this guy posts a lot and I don't know where else to put him."

Maybe it'll work, I dunno...

Your picks in the "Sports" category all suck. Obviously, you guys are trying to pass off "Sports" as a catchall category for... "this guy posts a lot and I don't know where else to put him."

Maybe it'll work, I dunno...

I think the disconnect is that you don't really post in many sports related threads. If it's not fantasy football I don't recall you posting. Golf? No. NBA? Rarely. NFL? Some. MLB? No. NHL? No.

You think those picks suck because your sports world is 90% fantasy football only.

Some of us have much different experiences with Geeks on this bored.

I'm just saying...

I think the disconnect is that you don't really post in many sports related threads. If it's not fantasy football I don't recall you posting. Golf? No. NBA? Rarely. NFL? Some. MLB? No. NHL? No.

You think those picks suck because your sports world is 90% fantasy football only.

Some of us have much different experiences with Geeks on this bored.

I'm just saying...

Uh Oh you might of pissed him off to another outrage !!!!!

Uh Oh you might of pissed him off to another outrage !!!!!

I'm not trying too. But Volty posts about Fantasy Football and occasionally will pop in to talk about 80's Pistons from time to time.

My point is that others that talk about NBA, Golf, get in Brady vs Manning threads etc all the time see who is active there and are worthy.

With that said I don't like the Big Pete pick. He was a Broncos fan. But that's the only thing sports related I remember about him.

I'm not trying too. But Volty posts about Fantasy Football and occasionally will pop in to talk about 80's Pistons from time to time.

My point is that others that talk about NBA, Golf, get in Brady vs Manning threads etc all the time see who is active there and are worthy.

With that said I don't like the Big Pete pick. He was a Broncos fan. But that's the only thing sports related I remember about him.

I know - I guess it is me feeding the fire !

Also agreed - When I think of BP it is : D!ck - SAW and failed panties boutique - Not sports at all.

God damn. Is it annual sanctuary crop dusting season already? How time does fly.

Or are they doing it more often these days? Perhaps the sanctuary is not the glistening city on a hill they claim.

We actually own this place. We're just letting you borrow it for awhile.

We actually own this place. We're just letting you borrow it for awhile.

Do we need to start paying rent ?

Do we need to start paying rent ?

Nah, we're benevolent landlords. Just expect one day, when the Sanc goes t!ts up for good, we'll be taking over.

I seem to recall that he was active in a lot of the sports betting threads. But my memory sucks, so who knows.

I seem to recall that he was active in a lot of the sports betting threads. But my memory sucks, so who knows.

Yeah, I wasn't trying to bust your balls or anything. The 'Sports' category seems to be the hardest one to choose from. 1. Most everybody who is really active in all the sports stuff and the iconic sports threads are usually more known for other stuff. And 2. Even though Volty took the gamble (that might pay off) I didn't want to pick a mange bored ONLY poster as that sort of defeated the theme of this thread/draft surrounding the Geek bored. So it is sort of a weird category.

With that said there are a couple well known Geeks that would still fit in this category that were on my board so imo there are still some good one left but this category is rather convoluted.

I don't think sports is an overly complicated category to draft but that might be because I am a sports guy and know what I'm looking for.

If I was drafting seriously for politics I'd probably find it convoluted because so many of the "political" posters slide easily into the a hole or even vag categories..

I don't think sports is an overly complicated category to draft but that might be because I am a sports guy and know what I'm looking for.

I think the bolded is the key though. I think in this category especially we are all looking for different things and maybe interpreted things differently. If there is a sports thread and I'm online here, I'm posting in it and probably getting into a two day argument on something about it. Sports and Politics are the two sole reasons I come here.

My criteria was: 1. Are they a very well known Geek 2. Are they very active in sports threads 3. Do they bring interesting ideas and entertainment in sports threads. 4. Do people value their sports takes or opinions.

I think the bolded is the key though. I think in this category especially we are all looking for different things and maybe interpreted things differently. If there is a sports thread and I'm online here, I'm posting in it and probably getting into a two day argument on something about it. Sports and Politics are the two sole reasons I come here.

My criteria was: 1. Are they a very well known Geek 2. Are they very active in sports threads 3. Do they bring interesting ideas and entertainment in sports threads. 4. Do people value their sports takes or opinions.

Yes I have a similar take despite our prior discussion revolving around fantasy leagues.. I think deep down you understand that's just part of thr equation for me. In the sense that true sports geeks generally participate in some leagues with other sports geeks. As you have, with the ibl

Where did I get picked?

(I can't believe I still remembered my pw).

Weren't you a big Clemson fan? Or am I thinking of somebody else?

Hey tj, 10 years later and Raiders still fockin suck. Oakland? LA? San Antone? Vegas? Doesn't matter they are still the sh!tty Raiders :banana:

Being the vag category goes along with having boobs I don't think I would have qualified for that one, no? :unsure: Thanks WW. :wub:

• Like 1

Being the vag category goes along with having boobs I don't think I would have qualified for that one, no? :unsure: Thanks WW. :wub:

No problem. Besides having a delicious looking guinea pig, I admire your courage in your stuation. (Again assuming you're not giants fan)

You were my heart category anyway not vag

• Like 1

But then Wilzone would qualify for it. :so confused:

Is this dead?

Definitely qualify. To me, a bathroom doesnt need bells and whistles as long as the plumbing works.

No problem. Besides having a delicious looking guinea pig, I admire your courage in your stuation. (Again assuming you're not giants fan)

Artista was fully on both my my Vagina and Heart radar. I went with Gary for heart due to prolific post count but then it would have been a tough decision to choose between her and peenie when it came back around. I'm glad someone else made that decision easier for me.
  • Like 1

with my team featuring both Drobeski and Nikki im feeling a lot of wins based on forfeit. Who the hell would want to put up with playing against those two? You'd claw your eyes and ears out.

with my team featuring both Drobeski and Nikki im feeling a lot of wins based on forfeit. Who the hell would want to put up with playing against those two? You'd claw your eyes and ears out.

I looked hard at drafting phurphur but I couldn't do it.

Is this dead?

Better not be. I just went against the rules and bumped it back to page 1

Focking edjr :mad:

If you were on a deserted island with my gp and I, you'd be eating sand before touching my gp. ;)

• Like 1

Artista was fully on both my my Vagina and Heart radar. I went with Gary for heart due to prolific post count but then it would have been a tough decision to choose between her and peenie when it came back around. I'm glad someone else made that decision easier for me.

Awe, thank you. :wub:

Definitely qualify. To me, a bathroom doesnt need bells and whistles as long as the plumbing works.

So I'm being compared to a toilet?? :mad: :unsure:

If you were on a deserted island with my gp and I, you'd be eating sand before touching my gp. ;)

what about the vag? :rimshot:

I just want you to know that should the worst happen, your little moosh koosh will be well provided for. :(

I mean, he could survive for weeks on your foot alone. :dunno:

what about the vag? :rimshot:

:blockedshot: ;)

I just want you to know that should the worst happen, your little moosh koosh will be well provided for. :(

I mean, he could survive for weeks on your foot alone. :dunno:

As much as I'm swollen right now, a thumb would suffice. :/

:blockedshot: ;)

we need a mutumbo emoji