Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Baseball

ESPN has a broad in the booth. I changed the channel

Yeah she is a clueless Kvnt and needs to shut the F up.

where is Joe Morgan? :(

We may have a decent shot at 3rd in the NL east. And they changed their name to the Miami Marlins a few years ago.

Holy crap. I'm that far out of the MLB loop?

Oh well, I guess, go Miami.

Donny baseball deserves a ring.

Gotta love those Mets fans :wave:

"Like being killed by mosquito bites"

"Yup. I think during the WS I called their offense death by papercuts"

"Also, Hosmer is the biggest ###### in baseball. Hit another 18-hopper for an rbi, a**hole."

Every year people say watch out for Cleveland. And then they suck

Tribe is going to have some trouble with offense until Brantley comes back, so have some solid pitching though

Tribe is going to have some trouble with offense until Jim Thome comes back, so have some solid pitching though

Fixed

Tribe is going to have some trouble with offense until Brantley comes back, so have some solid pitching though

Yes their pitching is good. I would trade away some of that pitching. Teams need good pitching if they want a shot, BUT they arent likely going to win if they cant score. If the White Sox start slow i want them to trade Sale for bats.

Yes their pitching is good. I would trade away some of that pitching. Teams need good pitching if they want a shot, BUT they arent likely going to win if they cant score. If the White Sox start slow i want them to trade Sale for bats.

If the White Sox trade away Sale, you will hear my F-Bomb from California all the way in Chicago

If the White Sox trade away Sale, you will hear my F-Bomb from California all the way in Chicago

I appreciate Sale, but the team needs a rebuild from the bottom up if this latest round of free agency doesnt make them a legitimate contender. They need multiple quality position players.

yeah but you guys also just didn't win the world series #defendthecrown

and im getting goosebumps watching the sunday night countdown :banana:

we'll see you in october

....and we win championships in even years :first:

Gotta love those Mets fans :wave:

"Like being killed by mosquito bites"

"Yup. I think during the WS I called their offense death by papercuts"

"Also, Hosmer is the biggest ###### in baseball. Hit another 18-hopper for an rbi, a**hole."

:D

I wish somebody could explain to me why it is a player can be expelled and suspended for using his Bat as a weapon, But the unwritten rules of baseball allow pitcher to throw a hundred twenty-five mile fastball with some guys cranium. Isn't that both also being used as a weapon. Also, I think it's just a flat-out move to Bean a subsequent batter because the previous batter went yard on you.

I wish somebody could explain to me why it is a player can be expelled and suspended for using his Bat as a weapon, But the unwritten rules of baseball allow pitcher to throw a hundred twenty-five mile fastball with some guys cranium. Isn't that both also being used as a weapon. Also, I think it's just a flat-out ###### move to Bean a subsequent batter because the previous batter went yard on you.

The pitcher can claim he didn't mean to hit the batter, and and sometimes they do hit them by accident. The batter cant say the same.

I wish somebody could explain to me why it is a player can be expelled and suspended for using his Bat as a weapon, But the unwritten rules of baseball allow pitcher to throw a hundred twenty-five mile fastball with some guys cranium. Isn't that both also being used as a weapon. Also, I think it's just a flat-out ###### move to Bean a subsequent batter because the previous batter went yard on you.

No one can throw a baseball 125 mph...

The pitcher can claim he didn't mean to hit the batter, and and sometimes they do hit them by accident. The batter cant say the same.

Fair enuf.

125 mph fastball? No one has ever thrown a baseball even close to that.

I could throw that speedball by you. Make you look like a fool

I am a baseball guy, and the unwritten rules make the sport borderline retarded.

• Like 1

Wow. Morgan was freaking AWFUL

What are you talking about? Joe Morgan invented the game of baseball in the early 1970's and as its creator he was the only person qualified to explain the game to us lay people, no matter how many times he misinterpreted the point of the the book Moneyball, or how often he said the word "slidepiece".

What are you talking about? Joe Morgan invented the game of baseball in the early 1970's and as its creator he was the only person qualified to explain the game to us lay people, no matter how many times he misinterpreted the point of the the book Moneyball, or how often he said the word "slidepiece".

:lol:

Exactly

The Big Red Machine of the 70's is the most overrated not dynasty ever. Morgan included.

And this is the "I don't need to play for another contract in my life" Zack Greinke.

I never liked him anyway. He was always a fockstick. I did enjoy seeing story tee off on him though. That was a great late round steal.

I love Zack Greinke for he brought us Alcides Escobar, Lorenzo Cain and Odorizzi who we then turned into Wade Davis :thumbsup:

round 2 of a world series ass whoopin bout to commence :banana: :bringit:!!@# :mad:

round 2 of a world series ass whoopin bout to commence :banana: :bringit:!!@# :mad:

:mad:

In Noah we trust.

:wave:

The Big Red Machine of the 70's is the most overrated not dynasty ever. Morgan included.

People blast me for saying that Sparky Anderson was the most overrated manager ever. The team in Cinci should have won 5 WS and in Detroit he took a team that should have won multiple WS titles to one, and lost in the playoffs another year.

On another note, I think Detroit is like Hospice for closers. Guys aren't totally dead when they get here, but the writing is on the wall. Rodriguez has lost a few MPH on his fastball the last couple years and we bring him in. Just what we need...another Todd Jones, pitch-to-contact type closer. :mad:

Gonna be another year of nail biter finishes.

Story went yard again last night. 3 bombs in 2 games. Only 3 ss's hit 20 or more homers last year. Seems like he may have a shot to do that this year.

Story went yard again last night. 3 bombs in 2 games. Only 3 ss's hit 20 or more homers last year. Seems like he may have a shot to do that this year.

I want him tested.

He's a ss, clearly there is cork in his stick.