Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Who is the commish?

Based On Your Current League Setup, Your League Cost Will Be $69.95

Be sure to purchase this league by Jun 15, 2016 to save $20!

This is why I am commish you ignoramus.

Based On Your Current League Setup, Your League Cost Will Be $69.95

Be sure to purchase this league by Jun 15, 2016 to save $20!

CRICKETS!

Took from April 26 till July 26 before *I* took charge and got everything going.

Now shut the fock up you incessant whinebag

still crickets

I'm commish. You are treasurer. Sorry I missed thread from April 4 months after fantasy season.

I'm commish. You are treasurer. Sorry I missed thread from April 4 months after fantasy season.

:clap:

send me the password, I will take care of it.... this is getting ridiculous. ANSWER THIS:

WHY DO YOU WANT TO DO IT SO BAD??????

I will definitely ~stick if wood is commish. Dude is off his meds or something lately.

This league will crumble, for sure.

This league will crumble, for sure.

This is going to require a league vote and let the chips lay where they lie, or something

This is going to require a league vote and let the chips lay where they lie, or something

we should have two polls.

1) IAMWOOD or edjr as commish

2) Boot IAMWOOD with no refund for being an insuferable

we should have two polls.

1) IAMWOOD or edjr as commish

2) Boot IAMWOOD with no refund for being an insuferable ######

if the league votes to boot him, that's fine. He will get his money back though.

if the league votes to boot him, that's fine. He will get his money back though.

Ed steps down or give me my money back. When I paid, ed was not commish.

Mobb, whatever dude, this first stemmed from ed make a judgment outside the rules. He finally relented, but I don't want to go through this. If you clowns don't want me as commish, no problem. Someone else step up. If I knew there was a problem with mobb seriously quitting. All someone had to do was shoot me PM, and I would have taken over. I am done talking about it.

Ed steps down or give me my money back. When I paid, ed was not commish.

Mobb, whatever dude, this first stemmed from ed make a judgment outside the rules. He finally relented, but I don't want to go through this. If you clowns don't want me as commish, no problem. Someone else step up. If I knew there was a problem with mobb seriously quitting. All someone had to do was shoot me PM, and I would have taken over. I am done talking about it.

You're the only one that seems to have a problem man. When this thread was posted, no one stepped up to take my place.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=454271&hl=commish

So Ed stepped in again. He always pays out on time, sets up the site (and pays an extra 20$ like I did for 2-3 years) and pushes trades through. That's good enough for me. You already had your chance to be commish, and the only thing you did was make an unapproved change to the division names. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill and being generally obtuse. Just focking give it up dude. You've been here since day 1, and no one wants to see you go. But, if you're going to quit, hurry up and do it, so we can find a replacement.

You're the only one that seems to have a problem man. When this thread was posted, no one stepped up to take my place.

So Ed stepped in again. He always pays out on time, sets up the site (and pays an extra 20$ like I did for 2-3 years) and pushes trades through. That's good enough for me. You already had your chance to be commish, and the only thing you did was make an unapproved change to the division names. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill and being generally obtuse. Just focking give it up dude. You've been here since day 1, and no one wants to see you go. But, if you're going to quit, hurry up and do it, so we can find a replacement.

:thumbsup:

Tell ed to send me my $$$, then vaya con dios.

All someone had to do was shoot me a PM. Everyone has a lot going on in life. In May, I don't worry about fantasy football. I didn't check in. Again, sorry I missed it.

All someone had to do was shoot me a PM. Everyone has a lot going on in life. In May, I don't worry about fantasy football. I didn't check in. Again, sorry I missed it.

Is this the type of thing we can expect from an IAMWOOD reign? :mad:

Is this the type of thing we can expect from an IAMWOOD reign? :mad:

Seriously Mobb, by if I was commish, draft date would be set by May.

Get ed to send me my money, find a replacement to buy my team.

Seriously Mobb, by if I was commish, draft date would be set by May.

Get ed to send me my money, find a replacement to buy my team.

Done. See ya doosh.

Done. See ya doosh.

I'm in Cali a lot. If you want to go toe to toe. Let me know where you are at...

I'm in Cali a lot. If you want to go toe to toe. Let me know where you are at...

You don't need to post here anymore. You're not in the league. Bye.

I'm not happy about this. It sucks.

That guy has been a doosh since day 1. Always complaining about something. Big focking baby. Don't lose any sleep over it.

Dollar for dollar the most entertaining league

I'll never leave it. DNDL for life. I may even do an addendum to my will to ensure I have an heir, which will details on my franchise culture, along with full writeups on how to best take advantage of each of your's ineptness. :thumbsup:

Okay serious question.

who wants to be commish?

I'll throw my hat in he ring. If voted in as commish I promise to make DNDL great again.

I'll throw my hat in he ring. If voted in as commish I promise to make DNDL great again.

hey, green boy. slow your roll and get through a season 1st ^_^

Let's see

Mobb resigned

Ed didn't want to do it and wood will whine

Wood is a little bit crazy

CBF would be too busy rosterbating or looking at himself longingly in the mirror

Sux? :D

Doesn't leave many options.

Let's see

Mobb resigned

Ed didn't want to do it and wood will whine

Wood is a little bit crazy

CBF would be too busy rosterbating or looking at himself longingly in the mirror

Sux? :D

Doesn't leave many options.

I was kidding, I'll do it this year. It's pretty much easy street now.

league is 6 years old and we had to remove our 1st person. ain't 2 proud

This is our 9th year. Founded in 2008! :banana:

:o

8 years of suckage and I'l still here.

I could run a McD's into the ground

hey, green boy. slow your roll and get through a season 1st ^_^

Faggit is commish in another dienasty league I'm in. :dunno:

Only had 1 issue the whole year and it was taken care of right away. (Pretty much)..And it wasn't a money issue.

When the Furballers won 1st place, we were paid in a very timely fashion. :thumbsup:

If WW wants it, I've got no problem

it should really go to someone whose been in this league more than 5 minutes.

also, sux, im working on the 2016 for that league ive just been extra busy with other drafts and the IBL. kinda been dragging my feet.

Now that crybaby is gone, I'll resume my reign next year if everyone is ok with it (can help co-commish this year). Just needed a little break from you girls.

Now that crybaby is gone, I'll resume my reign next year if everyone is ok with it (can help co-commish this year). Just needed a little break from you girls.

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I had a feeling that is why you stepped down. That, and having to hold my hand through every little thing. :D