Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

2016 Season

Eh you've been kicking around that first pick like you were interested in possibly moving off of it, when you never were.

I changed my mind anyways, I was just going to take your 1st round pick and flip it again before the draft tonight.

Umm. You know I traded for it right?

Can you show me where I was kicking it around?

when is the draft?

When the football game starts plus 15-30 minutes.

how long do we have to pick?

my first two are preset.

If I remember correctly it was 8 or 12 hours each pick.

I've got it all set up. It'll start in 10 mins (on the half hour).

Dr. S did not make cuts nor did 29 Guests. I made cuts for both teams (four and five players).

I'll give away Dr. Strangelove right now. 29 Guests was just at the site a few days ago, I don't know what's up with him.

I've got it all set up. It'll start in 10 mins (on the half hour).

Dr. S did not make cuts nor did 29 Guests. I made cuts for both teams (four and five players).

I'll give away Dr. Strangelove right now. 29 Guests was just at the site a few days ago, I don't know what's up with him.

I still see them at 22 players... What cuts did you make?

I still see them at 22 players... What cuts did you make?

Oh sh*t. Just set up the draft for them, forgot to actually go in cut the players. It'll be updated really soon.

Also I'm advertising Dr. S in the Geek Club.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=456928

29 Guests was around a few days ago and it's shocking that he's missed the cutdown. I don't know what's going on there either but it's less awful than Dr. S who's been gone for over three weeks.

Anyways, I'll go to cut nine players from the two teams in about ten minutes.

this draft is taking forever, not sure im cut out for this dynasty thing.

i want josh gordon. :wave:

I just drafted him myself over in 12 Geeks and I saw him on the trading block here.

The rookies, the guys cut, and the leftover FAs from last year are all available in the draft.

<_<

i thought i was on track...guess not

Glad 29 Guests is back. Just have one franchise to worry about now. Gonna give the Geek Club (and Dr.S) some more time to cough up somebody before I try the find/ fill a league forum.

• Like 1

29 emoticons is always around

• Like 1

fandandy has stepped up to take over Dr. Strangelove and I've come here directly from PMing him the password two minutes ago.

Pick in... sorry for holding things up. Forgot to set my picks before going to bed.

Wait... I always thought fandandy was WhiteWonder. Didn't he admit to being one of those aliases we thought was GF, over at Ed's board?

I'm not fandaddy but yes I did admit to being a short lives gfiafp alias. It's was more to make fun of him but people thought I was him

I'm not going to say which because I recently found out people still think it's him

• Like 1

I'm not fandaddy but yes I did admit to being a short lives gfiafp alias. It's was more to make fun of him but people thought I was him

I'm not going to say which because I recently found out people still think it's him

I know which one. ;)

not sure who top gun is on the forums here but i sent you a trade offer.

sent an email as well.

I just had a look around the MFL site, and realized I had trade offers I'd missed. Oops!

Here's the deal... I avoid that site like the plague. I don't like it, and I manage my team from another site. I only log on there, to make team changes, and set my lineup. I rarely look around. So... you may want to try here, or use the email listed.

Southcarolina, I'm guessing you not longer want Dez, huh? :(

voltaire,

when you said happy birthday, heres will fuller did you draft fuller for 29guests?

I just had a look around the MFL site, and realized I had trade offers I'd missed. Oops!

Here's the deal... I avoid that site like the plague. I don't like it, and I manage my team from another site. I only log on there, to make team changes, and set my lineup. I rarely look around. So... you may want to try here, or use the email listed.

Get the app on your phone its 2016. It is so user friendly, I haven't been on the desktop version either, it sucks.

MFL is akin to a highschoolers comp sci project in looks and flow. ESPN and probably even yahoo are far superior when it comes to being seamless.

MFL does however offer more customization, hence its popularity.

Get the app on your phone its 2016. It is so user friendly, I haven't been on the desktop version either, it sucks.

I may have to try the phone. I use an iPad for almost everything, so, the app version sucks on that. I just fear the phone version might be a tad too small.

voltaire,

when you said happy birthday, heres will fuller did you draft fuller for 29guests?

no, i drafted him :dunno: ^_^

story of your life?

:lol:

29 emoticons is always around

:D

no, i drafted him :dunno: ^_^

okay i just wanted to make sure since he made your cuts for you... it sounded like he made the pick or something... in which case i would have protested on your behalf.

:cheers:

• Like 1

Average Time Waiting For Pick To Be Made Franchise Avg. Wait Time # Picks

Top Gun 10 minutes 1

Maltese Falcons less than a minute 1

Clerks 2 hours, 24 minutes 1

Deep Throat 7 hours, 18 minutes 1

Reefer Madness 5 hours, 2 minutes 1

Twin Peaks 1 hour, 25 minutes 1

Big Trouble in Little China less than a minute 1

Clue-less 1 hour, 37 minutes 1

MTSkibum less than a minute 1

MFL does however offer more customization, hence its popularity.

That is why I like it. I mean my local league that I run isn't fancy, but they and I like the look...

And their customer service is top notch...

I may have to try the phone. I use an iPad for almost everything, so, the app version sucks on that. I just fear the phone version might be a tad too small.

Have you updated it? They had a huge update for it a few months ago right around when they changed the system on MFL, since then it has been good. I don't have the iPad version though, just on the iPhone, but I imagine its the same thing.

Finally figured out how to draft. Wow. If North Korea had fantasy football that's how I imagine their site would be.

• Like 1

Finally figured out how to draft. Wow. If North Korea had fantasy football that's how I imagine their site would be.

MFL has a steep learning curve, but it is by far my favorite site.