Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

2016 Trades

Cannibal Holocaust, Reefer Madness, MtSkiBum... I want one of your top 3 picks. What do you need? Theres a few WR's I will move off of and/or this year and next years draft picks.

I cant find the new site to even look. Do you have a link to the current site so I can check it out??

Boondocks I got your trade proposal, let me think about it for 24-48 hours.

That offer expired and I proposed it again but with news that funchess should be the number 2 receiver in Carolina not sure how much longer I'm going to leave it open for

Let me know

Cannibal Holocaust what do you want for that #1 pick? :ninja:

I am seriously considering the offer you made. :cheers:

I am seriously considering the offer you made. :cheers:

I'll give you all my draft picks this year and a second rounder next year.

How the fock do I respond to a trade? I've been on that stupid website for an hour and I still can't figure it out. :mad:

It's there in the transactions, but when I navigate over to trades, there is nothing there. God I focking hate that website so much!#%@!

How the fock do I respond to a trade? I've been on that stupid website for an hour and I still can't figure it out. :mad:

It's there in the transactions, but when I navigate over to trades, there is nothing there. God I focking hate that website so much!#%@!

Team Management tab > Trades

Team Management tab > Trades

It's not focking there. But if you look under transactions, it is.

I think it was just a glitch for HotDog's trade. Top Gun's worked like it should. :dunno:

I think it was just a glitch for HotDog's trade. Top Gun's worked like it should. :dunno:

He probably dealt one of the players/picks involved in the trade so it voided it.

It's not focking there. But if you look under transactions, it is.

If you see it under transactions as a proposed trade but it's not there to act upon then he either traded a player or pick that was involved in the deal he offered you or he used the pick.

If you see it under transactions as a proposed trade but it's not there to act upon then he either traded a player or pick that was involved in the deal he offered you or he used the pick.

There was no pick, and as far as I can tell he didn't make another deal with any of the players he was offering me.

So I need a QB, who wants to deal? Even though I'm desperate I won't take low ball offers.

Dr Strangelove, stop making me ridiculous offers.

Jeff, I'm interested in Flacco, but I don't even know where to begin on what to offer you. Maybe you could send me one?

So I need a QB, who wants to deal? Even though I'm desperate I won't take low ball offers.

no need to be desperate. your superior FF skill will carry you through

Sorry for the ridiculous offer. I was just expecting you to counter offer with something more reasonable. Cousins is for trade. I need another solid WR. No offense meant. No trade needs to happen. Sucks about Teddy.

Flacco is an interesting QB in that he's solid and will be around another few years at age 31but the cupboards around him are bare. The problem is team management has found nothing for him to work with. This was the point in Phillip Rivers career when I traded him and that didn't seem to work out too well for me.

But he's yours. My RB depth has seemed to crumble around me ever since I sent you Forte so I'm glad to get him back.

And now I have to find a QB2. Again. Except last time I had Blaine Gabbert at least as a low-end fall back option and now I don't even have that. He was part of my package for Flacco but Gary didn't bother to keep him.

Sorry for the ridiculous offer. I was just expecting you to counter offer with something more reasonable. Cousins is for trade. I need another solid WR. No offense meant. No trade needs to happen. Sucks about Teddy.

No problem, we can still maybe work out a Josh Gordon trade if you are willing to move off a few draft picks?

Flacco is an interesting QB in that he's solid and will be around another few years at age 31but the cupboards around him are bare. The problem is team management has found nothing for him to work with. This was the point in Phillip Rivers career when I traded him and that didn't seem to work out too well for me.

But he's yours. My RB depth has seemed to crumble around me ever since I sent you Forte so I'm glad to get him back.

And now I have to find a QB2. Again. Except last time I had Blaine Gabbert at least as a low-end fall back option and now I don't even have that. He was part of my package for Flacco but Gary didn't bother to keep him.

I think it works out for both of us, and I'm okay giving up Forte now after the draft.

I may be in the minority, but I think Powell is the back to own for the Jets. Forte looks washed up to me.

I am a buyer on Flacco, he will never be cheaper coming off an ACL tear and with no weapons. QB's do not usually peak until they hit 33-35. Flacco's best years are 2 years ahead of him.

No problem, we can still maybe work out a Josh Gordon trade if you are willing to move off a few draft picks?

Make me an offer.

I sent you something.

when wentz gets settled in, bradford will be available.

when wentz gets settled in, bradford will be available.

I think I'll stay as far away from Bradford as I possibly can. Thanks though.

I think I'll stay as far away from Bradford as I possibly can. Thanks though.

did he fock your sister?

did he fock your sister?

Good chance

He tried to but 90sbaby's sister got him with a right hook, fractured his jaw, and he missed a month of practice.

• Like 1

He tried to but 90sbaby's sister got him with a right hook, fractured his jaw, and he missed a month of practice.

So wait its Geno smith now?

:clap: