Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Democrat National Freakshow is off to a good start

:lol:

Gotta hand it to you man, you can justify anything in your own mind. Prolly shouldn't throw the word hack around so much though. It jeopardizes your credibility.

When I talk about "but but but Hillary" its when its used as a deflection.

Trump says something stupid...you get nothing more than "but but but Hillary" as a defense.

What I did is nothing even close to that.

Its not justifying...its the focking facts of how things went down.

Credibility on a message board? Haha!!!!!

And about the only one I really call hack is drobeski...that name fits him perfectly.

:lol: it has to be an act

No, i think you all are honestly that foolish...dot even think you have to try at it.

Snopes is opinion, started and run by two liberals

Snope that out.

before I do that please define liberal, tia

When I talk about "but but but Hillary" its when its used as a deflection.

Trump says something stupid...you get nothing more than "but but but Hillary" as a defense.

What I did is nothing even close to that.

Its not justifying...its the focking facts of how things went down.

Credibility on a message board? Haha!!!!!

And about the only one I really call hack is drobeski...that name fits him perfectly.

Compare = deflect when they do it.

Deflect = compare when you do it.

Gotcha. :thumbsup:

Compare = deflect when they do it.

Deflect = compare when you do it.

Gotcha. :thumbsup:

Nope...wrong again

You suck at this btw.

Straight up focking delusional.

nah just a hack

I'd put my money on troll.

Nobody is that hypocritical.

Title is over the top but the editing cracks me up...

"Jesus. She is crazier than Trump."

:lol: :ninja: :ninja:

• Like 2

something from the exorcist. ..surprised the rotten hags head didn't spin around

I'd put my money on troll.

Nobody is that hypocritical.

Or someone who understands the difference between what was done.

Both of them are dirtbags...calling one the biggest dirtbag...then joking that "no, the other one is" is quite different than what the "conservatives" do when constantly whining about Hillary any time Trump is criticized.

You won't get it though, because you are one of those "conservatives" And its in quotes...because none of you are actually very conservative except socially. If you were, none of you would be excited about Trump.

But you can go on with this line of thinking...or thinking you and drobeski have some sort of bored credibility.

Both of them are dirtbags...calling one the biggest dirtbag...then joking that "no, the other one is" is quite different than what the "conservatives" do when constantly whining about Hillary any time Trump is criticized.

You won't get it though, because you are one of those "conservatives" And its in quotes...because none of you are actually very conservative except socially. If you were, none of you would be excited about Trump.

But you can go on with this line of thinking...or thinking you and drobeski have some sort of bored credibility.

Anybody actually read this? Zzzzzzzzzzz

You don't know sh!t. You can spin it any way you want to but you're either a troll or one of the biggest hacks the bored has ever seen. And if you think I'm socially conservative you're a focking idiot too. :lol:

I'm excited about Trump? Link or STFU.

Damn near everybody on this bored has more credibility than you. You do the very same sh!t you :cry: about other people doing every day.

And you can stop trying to pass yourself off as some kind of free thinking moderate. You aren't fooling anybody but yourself. hth

You don't know sh!t. You can spin it any way you want to but you're either a troll or one of the biggest hacks the bored has ever seen. And if you think I'm socially conservative you're a focking idiot too. :lol:

I'm excited about Trump? Link or STFU.

Damn near everybody on this bored has more credibility than you. You do the very same sh!t you :cry: about other people doing every day.

And you can stop trying to pass yourself off as some kind of free thinking moderate. You aren't fooling anybody but yourself. hth

Yeah...ok. you keep thinking all of that.

Holy fickin moly... Just watched a hiliary campaign manager tell a cnn reporter that it was the russians that hacked into the dnc and released those emails to help Trump win. Said... thats what the "experts are saying".

The cnn reporter loomed at him like he was atarded and said... are you actually suggesting the russians are trying to help Trump win?

Holy fockin spin factory hilary.

• Like 2

When is this c*nt suppose to give her speech? I haven't been keeping up with it whatsoever.

Holy fickin moly... Just watched a hiliary campaign manager tell a cnn reporter that it was the russians that hacked into the dnc and released those emails to help Trump win. Said... thats what the "experts are saying".

The cnn reporter loomed at him like he was atarded and said... are you actually suggesting the russians are trying to help Trump win?

Holy fockin spin factory hilary.

"It's the Russians fault we said and did those things".

You can't make this shiot up. :lol:

It's despicable when hostile foreign governments stick their noses into US elections that had been rigged fair and square.

• Like 1

:doublethumbsup:

is it over yet? I can't wait for 4 days of black lives matter garbage

and at least 1 speech by current presidential failure, about how Hillary is the most qualified person ever to be POTUS

and at least 1 speech by current presidential failure, about how Hillary is the most qualified person ever to be POTUS

it'll be refreshing not having to hear about doom and gloom and how horrible the country is now.

it'll be refreshing not having to hear about doom and gloom and how horrible the country is now.

ahhh to be retarded, get that strength and always get to be happy.

Ahhh, to be stupid and so easily scared.

of the police, the racists, or air conditioners?
  • Like 1

Blacks, muslims, Mexicans...you're just a shaking, weak, scared pussie. Trump was aiming for cowards like you.

those are all my friends dumbo but beware of that air conditioner :lol:
  • Like 1

fear mongering bozo secretary of state john kerry claimed they are as big a threat as ISIS

http://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2016/07/24/john-kerry-air-conditioners-are-as-big-of-a-threat-as-isis/

Oh, I missed that. Perhaps there's a stat that says more people are killed by air conditioners in this country than by terrorists. (probably only during the Obama administration because of 9/11 & Bush) I didn't hear the context.

of the police, the racists, or air conditioners?

As dumb as having those speakers there are (at least several of them anyway)...its not every night of it and not headlining any night either.

fear mongering bozo secretary of state john kerry claimed they are as big a threat as ISIS

http://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2016/07/24/john-kerry-air-conditioners-are-as-big-of-a-threat-as-isis/

Not quite what he said in that quote.

He is talking about what the rest of us can do. Not shocked that you dont read it that way...or ykur hackhack sites would headline it that way.

Oh ok, the air conditioners are a threat. Got it. I just turned off my airconditioner. Now back to Isis and Muslim terrorism. What's the plan? We're not going to actually bring people from Syria and Iraq, the Isis stronghold, here, are we? That would be like bringing more powerful air conditioners into the market, that do even more harm to the environment. We're not Looking to add to the problem, are we?