Sign in to follow this  
edjr

IAMwood has been paid and removed from the league

You've sent $55.00 to IAMWood@yahoo.com (no fees)

Don't know why it had to come to this. Unfortunately, it did.

About time. Too bad it came to this. Life long member. Hopefully, ed will be better commish for you guys because of this. I would have been a great commish if given the chance, communicative, and ahead of the game because I cared as a life long member. was hoping this would be my dynasty league for life, ed focked all that up, definitely won't miss that douche.

Kuntulu, enjoyed being in your division and your wit.

Katfocker, you seem alright, keep it real

Mobb, never understood your issue with me, whatevs

Gary, thanks for letting me mess with you, I appreciate your attitude

MMMMMM....beer..., good guy, thanks for all you do in the real world

Chris, will miss your funny posts and competing with a good ff player

Med, thanks for being solid gamer

whitewonder, never saw your perspective

that's all

:music_guitarred:

You've sent $55.00 to IAMWood@yahoo.com (no fees)

Don't know why it had to come to this. Unfortunately, it did.

It came to this because you suck and wouldn't step down.

I've got a replacement if you guys need. He hasn't posted in a while. Mostly lurks.

Johnson Rose

Let me know

I'll make a mostly serious post I guess....

I admit I get worked up when I think competitive integrity of the league is being compromised..... BLS going 4 weeks without a starting QB got me upset...... 90'sGuy, I understood his strategy of willing to be bad now to be good later, but I felt it went too far when he traded away so many assets for picks that he had to leave 3-5 positions empty in his lineup. And then when he couldn't handle the commentary, it was clear to me he wouldn't last here.....and I feel like there was one other issue like this that I got upset about, but memory escapes me.

But one thing I could care less about is these little pisss-ant clerical type issues..... If someone gets paid a week late, so be it as long as they get paid. If paypal takes 3% because someone didn't check the "send as gift" or whatever box, deal with it. Or send me a message and I will send you the $2.75.......If the waiver process gets messed up, who cares as long as it gets fixed and nobody gains an advantage in the meantime........... Trades being reviewed, never been an issue and I don't believe it ever will be.

Why do I not care about the minuscule stuff? In this league, the commish has the power in that he clicks the buttons. But the league as a whole "gets it" and we would destroy any commish that denied the league's will. Example, Ed wouldn't veto a trade unless it was of such ridiculousness that we'd all veto it. But if he did, 9 of us would raise hell until Ed changed it or quit, Gary wouldn't understand what was going on, and Bigtraine would never know about it. It's the way it's always been and always will be.

So James White leads to this? Funny. All Wood (or anyone) had to do was say "James White wasn't draftable for any of us, so he shouldn't have been draftable for Pat" and after some back and forth that would have included making fun of Ed for being dumb, it would have been fixed.

As far as I've determined, all of our commissioners have been fine. Everything that has ever needed to happen has happened. Things get fixed......and ultimatums are weak minded attempts at power plays.

I was going to say I should have gotten his team but looking at it I've already built my shiit team into a better long term team

I admit I get worked up when I think competitive integrity of the league is being compromised..... BLS going 4 weeks without a starting QB got me upset...... 90'sGuy, I understood his strategy of willing to be bad now to be good later, but I felt it went too far when he traded away so many assets for picks that he had to leave 3-5 positions empty in his lineup. And then when he couldn't handle the commentary, it was clear to me he wouldn't last here.....and I feel like there was one other issue like this that I got upset about, but memory escapes me.

But one thing I could care less about is these little pisss-ant clerical type issues..... If someone gets paid a week late, so be it as long as they get paid. If paypal takes 3% because someone didn't check the "send as gift" or whatever box, deal with it. Or send me a message and I will send you the $2.75.......If the waiver process gets messed up, who cares as long as it gets fixed and nobody gains an advantage in the meantime........... Trades being reviewed, never been an issue and I don't believe it ever will be.

Why do I not care about the minuscule stuff? In this league, the commish has the power in that he clicks the buttons. But the league as a whole "gets it" and we would destroy any commish that denied the league's will. Example, Ed wouldn't veto a trade unless it was of such ridiculousness that we'd all veto it. But if he did, 9 of us would raise hell until Ed changed it or quit, Gary wouldn't understand what was going on, and Bigtraine would never know about it. It's the way it's always been and always will be.

So James White leads to this? Funny. All Wood (or anyone) had to do was say "James White wasn't draftable for any of us, so he shouldn't have been draftable for Pat" and after some back and forth that would have included making fun of Ed for being dumb, it would have been fixed.

As far as I've determined, all of our commissioners have been fine. Everything that has ever needed to happen has happened. Things get fixed......and ultimatums are weak minded attempts at power plays.

:thumbsup:

instead of going on the attack, a simple

"James White wasn't draftable for any of us, so he shouldn't have been draftable for Pat"

would have got the job done.

:thumbsup:

The whole thing is just so petty, in the grand scheme or life and stuff that actually matters. Full retard.

I'm mostly good with everthing and stuff of all.

Did woods ~stick for reals? That fockin got outta hand fast it seems.

If'n he's gone for reals... which is the suck cause he's been around with us foreber, we gonna post the vacancy up on the Geekclub? It could be interesting.

Quick... one of you smarterst fockers put together a vacancy announcement.

If'n he's gone for reals... which is the suck cause he's been around with us foreber, we gonna post the vacancy up on the Geekclub? It could be interesting.

Quick... one of you smarterst fockers put together a vacancy announcement.

yes it's real and mobb did it before wood stepped one foot out the door

yes it's real and mobb did it before wood stepped one foot out the door

Somewhat how news agencies have celeb death stories pre-written for when the story breaks, I have it on decent authority that Mobb had the post drafted long ago.

Sucks it came to this, and I apologize for my part of it. Had I realized White was just dropped I wouldn't have picked him, I should have looked closer.

Sucks it came to this, and I apologize for my part of it. Had I realized White was just dropped I wouldn't have picked him, I should have looked closer.

hope you had one hell of a piss arnold!