Sign in to follow this  
SeriousCommishForYou

12 team ppr keeper

This will be a free league for the first year. Next year I would like consider doing a 25 dollar buy-in. It's definitely not guaranteed, though.

If your objective is to make money, this is the wrong league for you. I'm looking for an owner who likes to compete for the fun of it, and not an owner who looks at the buy-in as the "main" priority. :)

The majority of the owners in this league have been handpicked. This will limit a lot of the turnover that some leagues go through.

One of my requirements is that You HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT. This helps me contact you more easily/directly.

Keepers: 2

Draft time: Sunday Sep 4 at 8:15 est time

Draft type: Random snake/live draft

Scoring: Full point PPR

Starters: 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1flex,

1defense and NO KICKER!! (lol)

Bench: 9 with 2IR slots.

Waivers: Blind bidding

This league has a really strong core that I've played with in the past. They're experienced, active, and I'm committed to keeping this league for as long as long as I play.

League Configuration

This league will consist of one 12 team conference, with no divisions.

All starting lineups will consist of each of the following:

1 Quarterback

2 Running Back

3 Wide Receiver

1 Tight End

1 Flex (RB, WR, TE)

1 Defense

The starting lineup can not include any players on a bye week or skill position players listed as out or inactive according to the leagues final injury report prior to game day.

All owners should choose the option to receive emails detailing the injury status for their players.

2 illegal lineups will result in removal from the league, unless I feel that the 1st offense was done intentionally. In that case, the owner will be removed immediately.

The regular season will last from week 1 of the NFL season until week 13 of the NFL season.

Each team plays every other team in its conference one (1) time during the regular season. The two additional games of the regular season will be played against a random conference opponent, chosen by the sites scheduling software.

The regular season will end after week 13 and the playoffs will begin in week 14.

The playoffs will include 6 teams.

The conference winner will advance to the playoffs as the top seed.

Week 14 will see match-ups between the 3 and 6 seeds and the 4 and 5 seeds. Seeds 1 and 2 will receive first round byes.

In week 15 the #1 seed will play the lowest remaining seed in each conference. The #2 seed will play the other remaining team in the conference semifinals.

Week 16 will match-up the two remaining teams in the Superbowl.

The six teams that do not advance to the playoffs in each conference will participate in the Toilet Bowl playoffs.

The teams in the Toilet Bowl series will be seeded one through six based on overall record, with the number one seed going to the team with the worst record.

Tiebreakers will be used if necessary.

The top two seeds will receive a first round bye.

The Toilet Bowl champion will pick his draft slot in next year draft.

Tie Breakers

During the regular season and playoffs, each team will select a RB to act as a tie-breaker.

During the playoffs, if there is still a tie at that point, the points of the starting quarterback will be used to break the tie. This process will continue using the top scoring starting player at other positions (Wide Receiver, Tight End) until the tie is broken.

If there is a tie for a playoff spot, the following tiebreakers will be used:

Overall winning percentage

Total points

Head to head record for common opponents

Division winner percentage

Power rank

Reverse order of opponents total points scored

Next year's draft order will be determined by both the playoffs and the regular season standings. The Super Bowl champion will pick last in each round (1.12). The remainder of the teams will pick according to final regular season standings (accept the toilet bowl winner) and playoff seeding.

Tiebreakers will be used if necessary.

Trades

All trades are executed upon acceptance by both owners involved on the league website.

The trade deadline will occur at the kickoff of the week 11 NFL games.

If at least two owners think a deal is unfair, they have 48 hours to bring that to the attention of the commissioner/league. We will then vote on that specific trade.

In the event that we have a tie (with any poll), the Commissioner will make the final call.

Waivers

Waivers will be decided using a blind bidding system.

Each owner will be given $1,000 of fantasy money to bid on players through the waiver wire system.

After waivers are processed using the blind bidding system, waivers will then be first come, first serve until kickoff of the first game of that week.

Waivers will run through the playoffs for all teams, including those not advancing to the playoffs.

After waivers have been processed using the blind bid system, waivers will be first come, first serve during the weekend.

Activity Rules

Owners should vote in each poll on the league website.

Owners should participate in league discussion (on league issues) through email and/or league message board.

Owners should respond to all trade offers in a timely manner. Any trade offers that go without response should be reported to the commissioner. Nothing sucks the fun out of a league like a guy who doesn't responds to trade requests in a timely manner.

All owners should select the option to receive an email/text notification of a trade offer/league news.

Owners who are consistently in violation of any league rules may be removed from the league at the discretion of the commissioner.

If an owner is removed from the league for any violation of league rules or by his own choice, the commissioner will take charge of that team until a replacement owner is found and approved.

The commissioner will not perform any transactions on behalf of the abandoned team and the lineup will be entered based on the site rankings for that week.

Tanking

Tanking, in ANY form, will not be tolerated in this league.

Starting lineups should be submitted as complete and in the best interest of that team.

If an owner is accused of not submitting his best lineup, the commissioner will make a ruling.

If an owner is found guilty of tanking, they will be removed from the league IMMEDIATELY.

If you're interested in receiving more info, PM me, reply, or email me at Brink1198@gmail.com