Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Jeremy Maclin

This guy is driving me nuts. Was very high on him and took him early, but this offense really blows. Also get the feeling that once you bench him he will blow up. Are you guys gonna keep starting him, play matchups, or bench till he does something?

I was also really high on Maclin coming into the season. On paper he has a great schedule coming up. I'd either keep him or try to package him with another player for an upgrade and point to the @Pit, Oak, NO, @IND, Jac that he has over the next 5 games. On a related note if Charles still isn't back the people that hold Ware will be in for a nice run.

i'm trying to buy low on maclin in all my leagues. In one of them somebody actually dropped him last week as well out of frustration (he's 0-3, but obviously dumb). As mentioned above he has a pretty nice schedule after his bye.

I would expect that offense to open up a bit once Charles is back to normal but it's not the most high powered offense to begin with.

Maclin has always been somewhat of an enigma. He's been hard to figure out. He's injured, he underachieves, he overachieves, but he's rarely steady.

i got maclin in a couple of leagues... in my money league he will start at least on more week i have gordon coming back but i think he is a solid wr 3 with 2 upside he never is going to have huge back to back scoring weeks becuz he not the vertical threat in the offense he just kinda does an edelman type role catch passes an keeps the chains... though i will say this he is the number one threat through the air for an nfl team so he has to be owned

To me it's about expectations, dependent on your league and what you expect him to be. He's a good 3 or flex with the potential to be a good 2. If you drafted him to be your #1 or even a high 2, that's asking a little much. I have him in one league as my 2. I didn't expect him to much more than a low 2 or even a 3 at times as I went RB, TE, and QB earlier so I know I'd be reaching a bit at WR. I took him and then others with the hope of having depth and potential. One of those later picks was Diggs and that's turned out well.

It's all perspective and expectations. I perceive and expect his performance to improve once they get more healthy on offense.

To me it's about expectations, dependent on your league and what you expect him to be. He's a good 3 or flex with the potential to be a good 2. If you drafted him to be your #1 or even a high 2, that's asking a little much. I have him in one league as my 2. I didn't expect him to much more than a low 2 or even a 3 at times as I went RB, TE, and QB earlier so I know I'd be reaching a bit at WR. I took him and then others with the hope of having depth and potential. One of those later picks was Diggs and that's turned out well.

It's all perspective and expectations. I perceive and expect his performance to improve once they get more healthy on offense.

Drafted to be my 3, but when Keenan went down that forced him into wr2 where he's been the constant guy I guess over starting week to week. It's brutal.

I would keep him.

He was pretty sold last season.

anybody got any thoughts on Maclin? I'm trying to package some trade offers and he has name value, but little to no true value. What's they story in KC? I admittedly have seen zero of their games this year.

It's ware....a little bit of kelce...and everyone else. They have more balance in talent at wr now with hill and conley. Also when kc gets a lead they are content to sit on it and kick fgs...with the defense improving as the season has progressed I see even more run heavy conservative attack ahead.

I'm thinking that this weekend could be Maclin best game to date.

record shattering even.

I've thought that many weeks. Ain't happened. I'm having my doubts, but likely have no one else to play in his stead.

Who I thought would be a low 2/high 3 is, in fact a 4, at best.

No question about it he's been an underachiever this season.

He is playing today with Foles tossing him the rock. I know he has a groin thing but who knows. My opponent is playing him today so I hope he does nothing

I probably wouldn't drop him yet unless you are deep at WR and need another position. Had 10 targets and a TD with Foles last week.

He's not going off against Ramsey. Maybe if they move him around, but Ramsey is now an avoid corner.

Jeremy Maclin left Sunday's Week 9 game against the Jaguars with a groin injury and is questionable to return.

Source: Adam Teicher on Twitter