Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

Is there anyone you are really regretting passing up at your draft?

Is there anyone you are really regretting passing up at your draft?

Larry Fitzgerald lasted till round 9 and I was too smart to draft him. Because last season was a fluke and he's old and washed up. I took Josh Gordon instead because I'm smart and this is his come back year.

Agree with Crowell. I've got a post around here somewhere pumping him up when he was a 3rd stringer newly drafted. He's got elite level talent for sure.

Unless you have the top guy in every position, there will be someone you regret. But Im mostly ok with my choices at the top of the draft.

After that it gets murky. Crowell instead of Gio I guess, who I took based on history.

Would have liked a share of Will Fuller, but rookie WRs were a lottery ticket and I got a piece of Shephard/Coleman.

Oh, didnt nab Marvin Jones when I could have.

Nothing I'm losing sleep over.

I'm sure Crowell makes most lists.

I picked OBJ instead of Julio. Or Johnson. Ergh.

As did I and soooo many others. OBJ - get it together you freaking diva!

I could've sacked up and taken Zeke at #4. David Johnson was gone. But I wasn't taking the cheese! And he had already been hurt! Eff that! I played it safe and started my team with a high floor option: Adrian Peterson.

In both leagues, I loved myself for taking Melvin Gordon and my mancrush for the whole summer, Marvin Jones back to back. I followed that in one league with Michael Floyd and Rashad Jennings instead of Sterling Shepard (rookie WRs! Ick!) and cmike (Rawls will be fine!). Again...playing it safe...boo. I dropped both of those fools weeks ago.

Marvin Jones.... that was one I considered. Could have had him late. I don't really regret decisions at the top, but it's those late round gems that win your league, and that one got away.

dear god- biggest one was AP instead of zeke or green i had all three of them really close but i am a vikings fan an was going to a game this year so i thought it would be cool to have my guy an watch him :doh:

Love drafting against homers.

I'm in a highly competitive 14 team keeper league. In fantasy football, top 3 TE's are highly coveted. Jimmy Graham slid far in my draft and regret not taking a chance on him.

In my case, DeMarco Murray.

I took Drew Brees at 4.09 in my 12-team draft league that favors QB scoring, and was all set to take Murray at 5.04, despite all of the "experts" saying that Henry would supplant Murray. He went at 4.10, unfortunately.

I picked OBJ instead of Julio. Or Johnson. Ergh.

As discussed ad nauseam, OBJ is killing me in 3 of 4 leagues (technically 4 of 5 since one is a double header). I didn't mean to go all in him, the double header league was actually an autodraft. I sincerely regret passing on David Johnson in most of those leagues.

• Like 1

Anyone instead of Rawls. Realistic options were Gordon, Forte, a bag of stale chips, a fresh dog turd, anything would have been better.

Marvelous Marvin Jones. Geez I had him all color coated on my draft buddy with a "must draft" tag. But of course the buddy told me to take Golden Tate. The draft buddy also tell me to pee in the corner when I need to.

Langford over demarco....

I got marvin jones I most leagues. Only one I missed was where some guy grabbed him in round 3 so nothing I could do.

In my main league, I regret passing over pretty much everyone I didn't draft instead of the guys I did draft. I am having to work the WW soooooo hard this season thanks to my bad decisions. At 1-3 (only a couple points off of 2-2 after last week), I maybe have a shot at a win this week after picking up DWash-Oak, getting Dixon back, and trading for Matt Jones. But compared to last year, I'm having to put in a lot more work to fix my team.

So...in a way, it's kind of a more fun season, really :)

Crabtree is another one.

Actually, theres a recurring theme of WR2s outscoring their higher ADP WR1s thus far.

Crabtree over Cooper.

Jones over Tate.

Fuller over Hopkins.

Sanders over Thomas.

Shephard over Beckham.

Royal over Jeffrey

Mike Evans..I contemplated him @ 12 & 13 (rds 1.12 & 2.1). Went with Marshall and Allen and contemplated Marshall and Evans duo. No Keenan injury and I'm not typing this..well maybe....

Crabtree & Crowell too.. I had Crabtree last year. I targeted both these guys this year and was a round late both times. I had bought into the Hue Jackson effect on Crowell and O line on some fantasy talk show

Took Michael Floyd over Marvin at 4.12 in a 14 teamer. Yeah, kind of regret that one. Really liked Marvin and should have grabbed him there.

Crowell is the other. Foolishly passed because I thought he would make it back on the turn.

Hyde. Took Rawls and Latavius over him in the 4th and 5th (10 team).

And that's why I have to start West and Jacquizz this week at RB...

David Johnson at #5 overall in a 12 team,I was drafting drunk and couldn't pull the trigger on a rb in the first round,of course he went at #6

Honestly...other than a few picks that were tissues and current value is about the same, only pick I don't like was Foster in Td 10...brother loves him and wanted to take him, I said ok...at that point in our 14-team league, almost all decent rb2/3s were gone...could've drafted better te or backup qb instead

Took DeAndre over AJ in a fun league. Thought Brock and the HOU offense was going to be tearing it up. The good news I was able to trade DeAndre for CJA.

Ty Hilton. I NEVER want him when it's time to pick him. I basically NEVER want to pick him when folks ask me about start/sits. But he's getting 10 targets a game and he's making plays. I'm super wrong about him.

Team A: took Charles over Mike Evans (before all of the updates on Jamaal)

Team B (full PPR): took Tate over Jones

Team C: took Beckham at #4 when I could have traded down to 11 and opened with Green/Bell