Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Ertz ?

The problem is that there is not much else. Ertz still scored more than Olsen, Reed, Graham and Kelce (amongst others).

yes he did, for one game, but all we can do is project (or guess) who's more likely to score more going forward.

It's doubtful that's HurtsBad.

The problem is that there is not much else. Ertz still scored more than Olsen, Reed, Graham and Kelce (amongst others).

Exactly. If you don't have any of those listed (I would add Eifert to it), it's gonna be a week to week proposition.

If there is one guy I would consider playing this week that is completely off the radar, it's Trey Burton. Seattle has personnel to match up one on one with Philly's passing attack...except Burton. He can exploit Seattle's LBs in space. If the Eagles go 4 wide and split Burton out (with Sproles in the one back set), someone will have a mismatch. Will Seattle allow a mismatch on Sproles, or on the seldom used Burton?

Etrtz and the Iggles got jobed there!

Ertz or ladarius going forward?... this has been a confusing year for TE play

Ertz or ladarius going forward?... this has been a confusing year for TE play

I'd go with the guy that actually caught a pass today.

Ertz.

Just keep it in mind for next year. Like I said a while ago, the TE in Philly has been confounding for a long time now. Don't buy the hype, and there will be hype.

I'm kinda stuck with this roll of the dice if Reed is out.

I'm not excited with my chances for success.

I would drop every player who wears an Eagles uniform. You can't rely on them.

Ertz is getting the targets and their offense has to score, so he is not that bad of an option right now, particularly if Jordan Mathews is out.

I flipped back and forth yesterday between benching him and starting him over Vernon Davis (with Reed out). Stuck with Ertz for one more time and he at least delivered. Any guy that is getting 15 targets is bound to catch a few.

The one week I benched Reed for Ertz, with a GREAT match up v. Packers on MNF, and he comes up small.

I seem to be having this problem. Guy does well for a few games, I pick him up, does small, I cut him, does well again.

I know many of you were surprised by Ertz last night, but some of us weren't. Finishes the year with 700 yards and two Td's. Has a few good games, never lives up to the hype. Like I said months ago. Keep it mind next year when he gets hyped again. You're welcome.

Scored again last weekend - he's hot. :cheers:

7 catches for 112 yards ... Ertz is en fuego! :first:

6-80, yet another solid game for Ertz. :pointstosky:

Hope you didn't have to eat that 2/33 in the ship.

He didn't.

I didn't make the championship. :wave:

After seeing him in preseason, I drafted him in all 4 leagues. Even having him "backing up" Gronk in one. What a luxury.....and what a value.

Let's hope he can stay healthy in 16, because he is money.

I drafted Ertz to backup the injury prone Gronk. He ended up starting alongside him all season long in my flex spot and has helped me get to the championship. In a year where TE has been an absolute wasteland, I was regularly starting two. The two weeks Ertz missed time, I just plugged in Burton who produced Ertz type production. He was able to produce like Gronk and Kelce at a fraction of the draft cost. Thank you Ertz!