Sign in to follow this  
Oriole8159

C Michael/Dez for Amari Cooper?

I thought you just traded him for Gurley?

I would rather have Copper.

***EDIT***: he's now willing to include Davante Adams

so now Cooper/Adams for Dez/Michael

for anyone against, is this better?

It depends. What is your current RB and WR situation?

It depends. What is your current RB and WR situation?

starters in caps

D MURRAY, WARE, michael, j rodgers, d lewis

A BROWN, JORDY, MARV JONES, dez, meredith, Montgomery

objective being would amari jump into my starting lineup and strengthen that even more?

I'd take it. I'm down on Dez this year, and CMike's coaches keep talking about how much they just looooove Rawls. And as much as I hate to say it, Adams is producing and it doesn't look fluky anymore.

I'd take it. I'm down on Dez this year, and CMike's coaches keep talking about how much they just looooove Rawls. And as much as I hate to say it, Adams is producing and it doesn't look fluky anymore.

thanks; appreciate it.

Liked it before Adams was tossed it.

No question take this deal.

But wait a few more min and maybe the other owner might had someone else.

I'm just saying

starters in caps

D MURRAY, WARE, michael, j rodgers, d lewis

A BROWN, JORDY, MARV LEWIS, dez, meredith, Montgomery

objective being would amari jump into my starting lineup and strengthen that even more?

PPR? What league site--can you put TyMont in at RB, or only at WR? What are your starting spots?

Murray and Ware aren't going anywhere, and if you are in a place where TyMont can play RB, you're set for three good RBs without CMike. Rodgers is a good RB right now, but who knows for how long, and not better than Murray or Ware. If you can't put TyMont in at RB, you might want to look for a bit more help at RB off waivers.

But heck, I'd still do it. Antonio, Cooper, Adams and Lewis, the key will be playing the best of them each week, But that's good scoring. And add TyMont to that rotation if you can't play him at RB.

PPR? What league site--can you put TyMont in at RB, or only at WR? What are your starting spots?

Murray and Ware aren't going anywhere, and if you are in a place where TyMont can play RB, you're set for three good RBs without CMike. Rodgers is a good RB right now, but who knows for how long, and not better than Murray or Ware. If you can't put TyMont in at RB, you might want to look for a bit more help at RB off waivers.

But heck, I'd still do it. Antonio, Cooper, Adams and Lewis, the key will be playing the best of them each week, But that's good scoring. And add TyMont to that rotation if you can't play him at RB.

thanks. It's standard scoring on Yahoo.

Monty is only WR for now sadly, so I'd most likely look to do a second smaller deal to replenish my RB depth.

Ehhh I don't know. I think it's kind of a wash at best. Keep in mind after this week Cooper's next 3 games are DEN, BYE, HOU. You gonna start him anytime in those 3 weeks? (obviously not the BYE). Is D. Adams really going to be better than Dez (Dez only has one bad matchup vs MIN rest of the way - Adams still has PHL, HOU, SEA on the schedule and don't tell me PHL's pass rush won't be putting the pressure on A. Rodgers!)

I do agree you should probably try to move CMike bc who knows about Rawls, but wait until after this week vs N.O. at least. CMike's value should be even higher after he runs wild on them. I also agree that trading Dez (who is made of glass) is not a bad idea too. I guess what I want to say is I think you could get a lot more for CMike and/or Dez than Cooper and Adams. Could you use a QB or TE upgrade maybe?

Ehhh I don't know. I think it's kind of a wash at best. Keep in mind after this week Cooper's next 3 games are DEN, BYE, HOU. You gonna start him anytime in those 3 weeks? (obviously not the BYE). Is D. Adams really going to be better than Dez (Dez only has one bad matchup vs MIN rest of the way - Adams still has PHL, HOU, SEA on the schedule and don't tell me PHL's pass rush won't be putting the pressure on A. Rodgers!)

I do agree you should probably try to move CMike bc who knows about Rawls, but wait until after this week vs N.O. at least. CMike's value should be even higher after he runs wild on them. I also agree that trading Dez (who is made of glass) is not a bad idea too. I guess what I want to say is I think you could get a lot more for CMike and/or Dez than Cooper and Adams. Could you use a QB or TE upgrade maybe?

Thanks, that's real helpful.

Matt Ryan is my starter, Russell Wilson backup

Delanie Walker and Jordan Reed TE

Thanks, that's real helpful.

Matt Ryan is my starter, Russell Wilson backup

Delanie Walker and Jordan Reed TE

I have no idea what other owners' needs in your league are, but get creative. Does the Gronk owner need a RB or WR? CMike and one of your TEs for Gronk or Dez + TE for Gronk? Things like that. Looking at your team you are pretty stacked. Maybe CMike straight up for a SOLID WR 1/2 type after CMike destroys N.O. Also, if the Hopkins owner is down on him (likely) maybe Dez for Hopkins and another good player. Hopkins schedule eases up A LOT from here on out. He won't be elite, but maybe a solid WR2 from now on. I'd say equal to Dez rest of the way maybe, so if you could get something else with Dez I think you win, but it has to be something that improves you.

I have no idea what other owners' needs in your league are, but get creative. Does the Gronk owner need a RB or WR? CMike and one of your TEs for Gronk or Dez + TE for Gronk? Things like that. Looking at your team you are pretty stacked. Maybe CMike straight up for a SOLID WR 1/2 type after CMike destroys N.O. Also, if the Hopkins owner is down on him (likely) maybe Dez for Hopkins and another good player. Hopkins schedule eases up A LOT from here on out. He won't be elite, but maybe a solid WR2 from now on. I'd say equal to Dez rest of the way maybe, so if you could get something else with Dez I think you win, but it has to be something that improves you.

thanks. I do already have a Delanie/Michael offer out to the Gronk owner, but he's in first so I don't know that he'd take it. His RBs are pretty pretty bad though, so we'll find out.

I wouldn't do it. You need to keep Christine Michael for RB depth.

would you do it if you could then turn around and trade one of the bench WRs straight up for another bench RB?

would you do it if you could then turn around and trade one of the bench WRs straight up for another bench RB?

What's your record right now and what place are you in? If you're doing well I don't see the need to trade. I agree you need RB depth. If one of you're starters go down you're screwed. Why trade away CMike only to trade another WR for another bench RB?

Wouldn't do it. Cowboys have a joke schedule for wr's and Dez isn't going to do nothing all year. He's going to be solid downt he stretch. Cooper is a Desean Jackson or Chad OhoCinco in their prime. He is a boom or bust guy who at the end of year stats look great, but can crush you a lot of weeks. He is not involved in red zone either to salvage bad yardage weeks. Stick with what you have.

What's your record right now and what place are you in? If you're doing well I don't see the need to trade. I agree you need RB depth. If one of you're starters go down you're screwed. Why trade away CMike only to trade another WR for another bench RB?

4-3 in 3rd place; 2nd total in points.

Definitely doing well and trying to eyeball best way to improve my starters. So no go? Appreciate it; you've been real helpful.

Wouldn't do it. Cowboys have a joke schedule for wr's and Dez isn't going to do nothing all year. He's going to be solid downt he stretch. Cooper is a Desean Jackson or Chad OhoCinco in their prime. He is a boom or bust guy who at the end of year stats look great, but can crush you a lot of weeks. He is not involved in red zone either to salvage bad yardage weeks. Stick with what you have.

I appreciate it man; thanks.

Can't say for sure without knowing which WR for which RB, but I like Christine Michael and I like Dez so I would in no way trade what you have. I do not like Todd Gurley by the way, I think I saw him mentioned above. Gurley completely no showed last year down the stretch and he's not been very good this year all year and the Rams are horrible too. Christine Michael's numbers are only down recently because he's faced top defenses.

Can't say for sure without knowing which WR for which RB, but I like Christine Michael and I like Dez so I would in no way trade what you have. I do not like Todd Gurley by the way, I think I saw him mentioned above. Gurley completely no showed last year down the stretch and he's not been very good this year all year and the Rams are horrible too. Christine Michaels numbers are only down recently because he's faced top defenses.

Thanks; really appreciate it.

I think I'm going to pass, but I really appreciate the help guys.

Can't say for sure without knowing which WR for which RB, but I like Christine Michael and I like Dez so I would in no way trade what you have. I do not like Todd Gurley by the way, I think I saw him mentioned above. Gurley completely no showed last year down the stretch and he's not been very good this year all year and the Rams are horrible too. Christine Michael's numbers are only down recently because he's faced top defenses.

I have an offer now outstanding of Marvin Jones for Doug Martin to offset the depth issue.

Do I do both of them now?

To recap...

Dez/Michael going out for Amari/D Adams coming in.

Marv Jones going out, for Doug Martin coming in.

Then you would lose 2 starting WRs for Amari Cooper an injured Doug Martin who might not be healed for awhile. So, no.

Then you would lose 2 starting WRs for Amari Cooper an injured Doug Martin who might not be healed for awhile. So, no.

thanks