Sign in to follow this  
lurchnc

How was my trade?

I recently made 2 trades in my league and beginning to wonder if I made the right choice. The 1st trade was, I gave away Christine Michael for Emmanuel Sanders. 2nd trade, I gave away Devonte Freeman and Brandin Cooks for Antonio Brown. My Rb's are now Todd Gurley, LeGarrette Blount, and Carlos Hyde. My Wr's are Alshon Jeffery, Antonio Brown, Emmanuel Sanders, and Corey Coleman. Any thoughts?

I recently made 2 trades in my league and beginning to wonder if I made the right choice. The 1st trade was, I gave away Christine Michael for Emmanuel Sanders. 2nd trade, I gave away Devonte Freeman and Brandin Cooks for Antonio Brown. My Rb's are now Todd Gurley, LeGarrette Blount, and Carlos Hyde. My Wr's are Alshon Jeffery, Antonio Brown, Emmanuel Sanders, and Corey Coleman. Any thoughts?

The Brown trade is great.

The CMike trade is meh. I think you probably could have gotten more if you tried to package him in a 2 for 1 for a better WR or RB (for reference, I traded him + Jordy this week for Mike Evans) but it's a good move to try to trade him now while he still has RB1 value. It's not going to cost you your league either though, so not worth fretting over anymore.

All in all, it's probably a wash, b ut getting Brown is always something to be happy about.

Totally on board with the above post.

Thank you for the question.

• Like 1

I was really trying to upgrade my WR's and was stacked at RB's. Now I have some concern because Hyde is still questionable and possibly not playing this Sunday. Blount is on a bye. I just picked up C.J Prosise just in case. He wont add much value. But thanks for the replies

I agree with both posts. I think you are a little weak at rb. I would try to trade Gurley for a stud back. Not sure there would be any takers

I was really trying to upgrade my WR's and was stacked at RB's. Now I have some concern because Hyde is still questionable and possibly not playing this Sunday. Blount is on a bye. I just picked up C.J Prosise just in case. He wont add much value. But thanks for the replies

See my question for my thoughts on Procise:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=460468

I think he could be huge this week. The script just fits for a lot of dumps and screens in that game.

I wish you could've unloaded Hyde before he became Hyde again (mysteriously injured with no clean and clear handcuff). As it stands, brown is glorious and I like sanders too. You just need Gurley to something good now.

I traded Cmike, Rawls, and Marvin for Freeman, Asiata, and Baldwin last week and some folks are acting like I fleeced a guy, so I figure cmike for sanders should be viewed pretty well as long as Trevor can play well at some point.