Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Hightower usage?

I know he came in last week after Ingram fumbled and had a nice game but have we heard anything at all regarding his usage this week?

He's been that hot waiver addition this week but I keep looking and I don't see anywhere where it says he's going to start or even split carries with Ingram. Does anyone have anything?

I know he came in last week after Ingram fumbled and had a nice game but have we heard anything at all regarding his usage this week?

Payton is an idiot so who knows

He's been that hot waiver addition this week but I keep looking and I don't see anywhere where it says he's going to start or even split carries with Ingram. Does anyone have anything?

Since I'm restarting Ingram in a contrarian play, I hope Hightower fumbles on the first drive and is benched for at least a week.

I personally think it's going to be much more of a RBBC then we think.

Ingram hasn't been very successful even before his troubles last week.

Thanks for the post, as I was wondering the same thing. We hear Payton say that Hightower has earned more carries, but wish we understood more what that means. I'm an Ingram owner and grabbed Hightower last week thinking Ingram was injured, before I heard a bit later it was benching. I currently have Ingram slated to start, and hoping that he gets first crack to carry the rock and holds on to the ball. Brad Evans and his 'Fearless Forecast' (ha!) Yahoo have Ingram at 69 total yards and Hightower with over a 100 total yards and a touchdown.

What is Hightower's outlook now? Is he this year's Hightower all over again?

Dropped him after Ingram took back over,...thinking of grabbing him again as well. Seems like he's getting some work.

Don't like him vs the rams though. Does get Atlanta and Tampa bay 3 of last 6 games though.

Just saw this: Advice: According to ESPN Saints reporter Mike Triplett, Ingram is out of the league's concussion protocol after getting laid out in last Thursday night's loss to the Panthers. He'll be an RB2 in a tough home draw against the Rams this week.

I would be very comfortable starting Hightower.

Hightower.

Happy Thanksgiving