58 members have voted

1. 1. Who'd you vote for?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein
    • Evan McMullin
    • Other

Just curios how the Geek Club ended up voting. I had about a 20 minute wait at 6:15 am.

Voted Johnson for the funding in 2020.

Who'd you guys end up voting for? Why?

I sadly went with Hilary. I hate both of the candidates. It boiled down to the fact that I think there's a slightly less chance of me dying in the next 4 years with her at the helm. I just cannot justify having Trump's fingers controlling our nuclear weapons. I just can't, it's a scary, scary thought.

As ive said for months. Johnson.

He isnt peefect and a bit of a dip...but preferable over Hillary amd Trump and i could never vote for either of those 2 jackwagons

Voted Hilary, she's the better candidate. Feel the issues of her credibility are WAY overblown or actually fictitious when you look at the evidence.

I checked them all because the creator of this is mentally ill

Huge lines in NH early this morning..girlfriend sent me a pic from Nashua at 6:15 this morning about 300 people lined up to vote.

Democrats are still sleeping at that time, good sign for Trump

I'll be voting after work.

Huge lines in NH early this morning..girlfriend sent me a pic from Nashua at 6:15 this morning about 300 people lined up to vote.

Democrats are still sleeping at that time, good sign for Trump

I'll be voting after work.

I call bullsh1t.

No way you have a girlfriend.

I call bullsh1t.

No way you have a girlfriend.

hotter than anything you could dream of even talking to

Held my nose and voted Hillary because Trump can't focking be president <_<

Did the same while voting for Trump, same reason.

Hillary will drop a For Sale sign in the front lawn of the White House on Day 1.

Evan McMullin (not sure why he's not in your list)

He wasn't on my ballot. Neither was Stien.

Hillary

In a perfect world, would have voted for G.Johnson.

Not for him to actually be president - he seems more suited to be a clown at kid's birthday parties - but for the future.

But due to Trump having a chance, there's no way I could do it. So I'm with her.

I've swore by Gary Johnson as our president much of this election cycle. As we got closer to voting day, it became more and more apparent that Florida (Orlando in particular) will be playing a vital roll in the outcome of our election. I decided this election season wasn't a time to be selfish. I put my wants aside and voted for Donald Trump. Reluctantly.

I just wrote in

Darrell Castle, Constitutional Party

:thumbsup:

Same for me. I've been a registered Libertarian since '96, and have voted for Prez that way since then. But this time around, the Libertarian party's immigration stance was enough to make me look elsewhere. While I could do without the morality legislation of the Constitution party, it's not a deal breaker for me. Besides, Castle himself is for marijuana legalization, saying "It's a moral, not legal, issue."

As for the rest of my ballot, voted Repub for the US rep. There were a couple of Dems running unopposed for state races, I wrote in my wife for one, and my dog for the other.

:thumbsup:

Same for me. I've been a registered Libertarian since '96, and have voted for Prez that way since then. But this time around, the Libertarian party's immigration stance was enough to make me look elsewhere. While I could do without the morality legislation of the Constitution party, it's not a deal breaker for me. Besides, Castle himself is for marijuana legalization, saying "It's a moral, not legal, issue."

As for the rest of my ballot, voted Repub for the US rep. There were a couple of Dems running unopposed for state races, I wrote in my wife for one, and my dog for the other.

Doesn't the Constitution party basically want a Christian theocracy? I may be wrong, but that's how I interpreted it when I Read about them.

Doesn't the Constitution party basically want a Christian theocracy? I may be wrong, but that's how I interpreted it when I Read about them.

Yeah, it's basically the religious right wing. I don't give a crap about that stuff as much anymore.

according to Castle, not at all, hes a fundamental Christian who opposes gay marriage personally, but nationally has the stance who gives a

according to Castle, not at all, hes a fundamental Christian who opposes gay marriage personally, but nationally has the stance who gives a ######

"The Family plank of the 2012 Constitution Party Platform states:
“The law of our creator defines marriage as the union between one man and one woman. The marriage covenant is the foundation of the family, and the family is fundamental in the maintenance of a stable, healthy and prosperous social order. No government may legitimately authorize or define marriage or family relations contrary to what God has instituted. We are opposed to any judicial ruling or amending the U.S. Constitution or any state constitution re-defining marriage with any definition other than the Biblical standard.
That is the Constitution Party’s position on Marriage.
Written by Darrell Castle for the Constitution Party"
This is still their official position. :dunno:
Further...

"We reject the notion that homosexuals, transgenders or those who are sexually deviant are deserving of legal favor or special protection, and affirm the rights of states and localities to proscribe offensive sexual behavior. We oppose all efforts to impose a new sexual legal order through any courts or legislatures. We stand against so-called “sexual orientation” and “hate crime” statutes that attempt to legitimize inappropriate sexual behavior or stifle public opposition to its expression. We oppose government funding of “partner” benefits for unmarried individuals. Finally, we oppose any legal recognition of homosexual or civil unions."

Sounds to me like not only are they opposed to gay marriage but are cool with making homosexuality illegal.

I don't know why they call themselves the Constitutional Party and not the Biblical Party. It's pretty clear they put a lot more emphasis on the latter.

The white working class and Black voters will determine this election. One is pissed and motivated, the other is unreliable and ambivalent. We'll see if there are enough of either.

"The Family plank of the 2012 Constitution Party Platform states:
“The law of our creator defines marriage as the union between one man and one woman. The marriage covenant is the foundation of the family, and the family is fundamental in the maintenance of a stable, healthy and prosperous social order. No government may legitimately authorize or define marriage or family relations contrary to what God has instituted. We are opposed to any judicial ruling or amending the U.S. Constitution or any state constitution re-defining marriage with any definition other than the Biblical standard.
That is the Constitution Party’s position on Marriage.
Written by Darrell Castle for the Constitution Party"
This is still their official position. :dunno:
Further...

"We reject the notion that homosexuals, transgenders or those who are sexually deviant are deserving of legal favor or special protection, and affirm the rights of states and localities to proscribe offensive sexual behavior. We oppose all efforts to impose a new sexual legal order through any courts or legislatures. We stand against so-called “sexual orientation” and “hate crime” statutes that attempt to legitimize inappropriate sexual behavior or stifle public opposition to its expression. We oppose government funding of “partner” benefits for unmarried individuals. Finally, we oppose any legal recognition of homosexual or civil unions."

Sounds to me like not only are they opposed to gay marriage but are cool with making homosexuality illegal.

I don't know why they call themselves the Constitutional Party and not the Biblical Party. It's pretty clear they put a lot more emphasis on the latter.

On June 12, 2016, Castle directly indicated a number of his political positions on the website iSideWith, which seeks to match voters with the candidates whose positions most closely match users' policy preferences as determined by a multiple-choice survey.[17] Castle presents himself as pro-gun and pro-Second Amendment, indicating that he believes there should not be "more restrictions on the current process of purchasing a gun" and is against banning individuals on the no-fly list from "purchasing guns and ammunition." While being completely opposed to it morally, Castle explicitly indicated that same-sex marriage is among the consensual activities in which he believes the government should not be involved. He opposes compulsory vaccination, and has endorsed the requirement of GMO labeling, stating that "people have a right to know what is in their food." He is against Common Core standards. He believes that felons should be allowed to vote, "but only after completing their sentences or parole/probation." He favors photographic voter identification requirements as a means of preventing voter fraud. Castle has expressed opposition to the retirement of solitary confinement for juvenile prisoners, on the grounds that the practice "is necessary for violent criminals who are a danger to themselves and other inmates." He believes that constitutional rights extend to foreign nationals suspected of terrorism, but only "inside the United States and not abroad."

Castle believes "physically and mentally capable adults on welfare" should be required to work. However, he opposes drug tests for welfare recipients as an infringement of privacy. He has expressed opposition to any government regulation of employee compensation by private businesses. He does not believe that illegal immigrants should have access to government healthcare or in-state tuition rates. He is against the Affordable Care Act. He opposes governmental environmental regulations.

Castle is against term limits for members of Congress, believing that elections suffice to test the effectiveness of officeholders

Cool to see Gary Johnson leading the polls on here, even if it just an internet message board.

Probably has a lot to do with anyone being on here has to to at least be a little more savvy on a computer than the average joe (able to find more reliable news sources the MSM).

wow I always thought the people at the polls at least attempted to remain unbiased.

at the desk just took my wife's ballot and looked at it saw Trump marked and threw it in the box, she then got all snippity when my wife asked for a I voted sticker.

meanwhile right before my wife got to the front to hand it in, same followed someone out to make sure they got an I voted sticker

He wasn't on my ballot. Neither was Stien.

Damn, two party system has you by the balls even more than the rest of us

wow I always thought the people at the polls at least attempted to remain unbiased.

###### at the desk just took my wife's ballot and looked at it saw Trump marked and threw it in the box, she then got all snippity when my wife asked for a I voted sticker.

meanwhile right before my wife got to the front to hand it in, same ###### followed someone out to make sure they got an I voted sticker

The poll workers can see your ballot? In my town, you personally insert the ballot in the voting machine, at least when you vote on election day.

I did early voting a couple of weeks ago. The only thing I didn't like was that you sealed your ballot in an envelope, which had your name and signature on it. There's nothing stopping a poll worker from reading your ballot before they run it thru the machine on election day.