Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

Week 10 F U thread

Melvin Gordon and Jay Ajayi. You both had first and goal from the 1 after pass interference and neither one of you got the TD.

Bonus points for Melvon Gordon, who also had first and goal at the 5 and couldn't gain a damned yard. ETA: 2nd chance for Gordon with first and goal at the 2.

ETA again: no, Fock you 3 times Gordon.

• Like 1

First and goal at the two? Rivers finds a way to blow it.

And David Johnson will be the first RB held under 100 yards rushing by SF because football.

First and goal at the two? Rivers finds a way to blow it.

And David Johnson will be the first RB held under 100 yards rushing by SF because football.

It's focking Bruce Arians; 20 points first half with a heavy dose of DJ, 3rd quarter 0 points with a bunch of stupid chunk plays. He just can't stand the idea of this being a run-first team. Enjoy watching the playoffs you stoopid turd. :thumbsdown:

And while he does that, ARob and Dez run it up on me.

Rivers again. Someone remind him which team he is supposed to throw to.

Dak and Dez haven't done sh!t all year I'm playing against them both this week. That can only mean one thing for both = career days. lol. unreal

Yes 100 yards and a TD for Dez is a career best game.

Overreacting much?

It's focking Bruce Arians; 20 points first half with a heavy dose of DJ, 3rd quarter 0 points with a bunch of stupid chunk plays. He just can't stand the idea of this being a run-first team. Enjoy watching the playoffs you stoopid turd. :thumbsdown:

It's unbelievable. It really is. Arians can't feel great if he can't get this done. And it shouldn't take a chunk play to make it happen.

Dak and Dez haven't done sh!t all year I'm playing against them both this week. That can only mean one thing for both = career days. lol. unreal

Yeah man NFL's leading rusher is hot garbage. Dez is his usual streaky self.

And yes, I am counting on Rivers this week pretty big so I need him to not be bad Rivers right now. Getting fooled by zones at his age is pretty unacceptable.

And this is 2 times in the last three weeks where they got cute and didn't go to/stay with Gordon on the goalline. Cmon (super) Chargers!

Yes 100 yards and a TD for Dez is a career best game.

Overreacting much?

Overreact? It's literally his best game in 2 years. It's also Dak's best game of his, albeit short, career.

Anyway fock off murf, this is the FU thread!

And yes, I am counting on Rivers this week pretty big so I need him to not be bad Rivers right now. Getting fooled by zones at his age is pretty unacceptable.

And this is 2 times in the last three weeks where they got cute and didn't go to/stay with Gordon on the goalline. Cmon (super) Chargers!

Nice reverse jinx, thanks! :clap:

FU Rivers and Williams. My opponent has both, so that focked me right proper.

It's unbelievable. It really is. Arians can't feel great if he can't get this done. And it shouldn't take a chunk play to make it happen.

Sweet mother of... :wall:

Practically all,of my players should be on this list.

Prescott's the NFL's leading rusher?

I misread - . -

Dak has actually been super consistent for the past few games.

Zona is in a dogfight with frisco after a bye with friggin David Johnson as their rb. Cmon. And after all of the JJ Nelson coach speak, nada.

FU Steelers defense.

I'm playing Zeke and Demarco Murray today in one league. Neither one is on my daily tickets. Aka I have lost today.

FU Cowboys for giving Roethlisberger 15 points in the last two minutes. Naturally going to lose while scoring second-most points in the league for the week.

A large FU fo Rivers for focking over my SD D & my SD kicker at the same time. That takes talent.

Points off the board for me while giving points to my opponent AND preventing me from getting FG points on multiple occasions...

Should be up for a bit by now down by a decent margin.

Dak is pretty much good in this offense so the points are gonna be there more weeks than not.

Rivers ruined most of my trade discussions as well. There's no way I can move him and a middle-range piece for anything solid now.

Fock you Brady, Trump loving pansy.

10 focking points? 0 TD's? I just needed 14 points from him to win this week.

I shouldn't complain about Matt Forte because he's been better than I expected. But FU to the Jet coaches, this guy is a top notch receiver out of the backfield. 23 receptions in 10 games is under utilizing this guy.

Can Newton is Superman? More like the focking Tin Man. Little can of oil, foil cone hat, no focking heart.

F my teams for failing to score more TDs in comparison to my opponents.

And a special shout out to the Steelers "D" for failing to stop a team from going down the field in 40 some seconds!

Oh, and Mikey T, maybe don't go for 2 early in the game you asshat! We aren't Oregon!!! Jackass.

Tomlin is a over rated coach.

As been and will continue being.

F me this week. I made a dubious trade and at least this week, it may cost me a game. Booker was supposed to get 15 or more and he let me down. Hopefully, things will improve for me.

Guessed wrong on starting Jordan Reed over Delanie Walker.

Still going to win big, but this decision is going to drive me nuts every week the rest of the year.

FU Dalton. 71 pass to Eifort and then put him on ignore. Focking asswipe

• Like 1