Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

Week 10 F U thread

Thanks for the bye week fill in there Mr. Carlos Dunlap! That flat line is awesome!

Oh! My bad. You have ONE PD. Great.

You'll be on the street come Wednesday morning.

Another FU to Dalton. Picked trying to hit the BU T down the seam. Might want to try that with your #1 there buddy.

MY WHOLE TEAM! Both of them.

I was having pretty good seasns, but wow. The last 3 weeks. 8,9,10. I feel like I've gotten fisted.

I hope its over.

This topic aside, I have nothing against Dalton or Cincinnati but I don't ever see them taking the next step with him. They have so much offensive talent but don't maximize it. They lose a lot of close games they should win going away. Last night a perfect example. Not adding on when they have opportunities. Had a chance to get into field goal range before the half and instead run the ball on 1st down, then take their time before completing a couple passes to put the ball at midfield and end up with a Hail Mary instead of having 30 seconds or so left to run a few more plays. Gruden pointed out the obvious but guess it was lost on Cinci staff.

This topic aside, I have nothing against Dalton or Cincinnati but I don't ever see them taking the next step with him. They have so much offensive talent but don't maximize it. They lose a lot of close games they should win going away. Last night a perfect example. Not adding on when they have opportunities. Had a chance to get into field goal range before the half and instead run the ball on 1st down, then take their time before completing a couple passes to put the ball at midfield and end up with a Hail Mary instead of having 30 seconds or so left to run a few more plays. Gruden pointed out the obvious but guess it was lost on Cinci staff.

Marvin Lewis makes questionable decisions every week. Not challenging Boyd TD most recently.