Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Cincinnati Bengals at New York Giants: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Bengals: DE Margus Hunt, WR James Wright, QB Jeff Driskel, CB KeiVarae Russell, MLB Rey Maualuga, OG Christian Westerman, DT DeShawn William

Giants: WR Victor Cruz, OT Will Beatty, DB Leon Hall, QB Josh Johnson, OG Justin Pugh, LB Deontae Skinner, DE Kerry Wynn

Impressive start formthe gmen. Cincinnati looks horrible. I wonder how long this will last?

So....what the Fock is Paul Perkins STILL doing in the dam game? Dude sucks ass and isn't doin a dam thing when he gets the ball.

I've never seen a game so boring

I am impressed with your ability to not watch a single Thursday or Monday night football game in years then.

I am impressed with your ability to not watch a single Thursday or Monday night football game in years then.

LOL, I watched half of the Jets\Rams game too this weekend before finally punching out. This game is riveting by comparison.

Nice work Eifert. Need all of that I can get (came in down 25 in PPR with Eifert/Bernard vs Hill).

10.8 pts behind at the half...

• Like 1

Hmmm, seems to me Cincinnati should cover that #13 guy. He is THE Giant offense.

And that should end it for me.

Thanks for the live updates! Always good to know how your team is doing.

Thanks for the live updates! Always good to know how your team is doing.

Sorry to interrupt the rousing and active thread you have going here.

Coughlin could get Green Bay or Jacksonville straightened out.

And that should end it for me.

Hey, the game's not over yet. You might get this. Probably not, the way FF luck usually runs...but maybe!

NY flat out whipped the Bungles' offensive line on that last drive. The scary part - they did it with just 4.

NY flat out whipped the Bungles' offensive line on that last drive. The scary part - they did it with just 4.

That was something that I haven't seen in a long while and a welcome sight. If those 4 get going, this defense could be really good.

Good to see that NY got their head out of their ass and actually have using Jennings instead of that bum Perkins

Instead of just letting the Giants run out the clock, Cincy should let the Giants score, then they would have just under 2-min to get a tying TD and the the 2-pt conversion (then I would get my over)! :)

Good to see that NY got their head out of their ass and actually have using Jennings instead of that bum Perkins

Apparently Cinci didn't watch the NY/DAL tape. Had they, they would of known the Giants were running it on that 3rd and 6 with just a smidge over 2 minutes left. They looked surprised - then sick when they chains moved 10 more yards.

Apparently Cinci didn't watch the NY/DAL tape. Had they, they would of known the Giants were running it on that 3rd and 6 with just a smidge over 2 minutes left. They looked surprised - then sick when they chains moved 10 more yards.

They didn't run it last week against Philly in an identical spot. Eli got picked on a tip.

Instead of just letting the Giants run out the clock, Cincy should let the Giants score, then they would have just under 2-min to get a tying TD and the the 2-pt conversion (then I would get my over)! :)

Yeah, I was pretty amazed that with over 60 players and coaches, that nobody thought of that. I did sitting at home, so it should have been obvious to paid professionals.

What makes you think the Giants would have been stupid enough to fall for,that? Once they got the first down, all they had to do was fall down and then take 3 knees.

I'm not sure why you said this. Perkins has a shake and bake that Jennings doesn't have.

They didn't run it last week against Philly in an identical spot. Eli got picked on a tip.

Maybe they went back and watched their own tape. :D

What makes you think the Giants would have been stupid enough to fall for,that? Once they got the first down, all they had to do was fall down and then take 3 knees.

Well yeah, once the Giants got the first down, but had they not tackled Jennings before he got to end zone on the last run before the kneel downs, they would have had a chance.

Sure, maybe Jennings was smart enough to go down by himself before he scored, but maybe he gets caught up in moment and makes the house call, a little glory on MNF. If so, Cinci had almost two minutes left. Obviously, letting him score was not in their thought process but it should have been.

Well yeah, once the Giants got the first down, but had they not tackled Jennings before he got to end zone on the last run before the kneel downs, they would have had a chance.

Sure, maybe Jennings was smart enough to go down by himself before he scored, but maybe he gets caught up in moment and makes the house call, a little glory on MNF. If so, Cinci had almost two minutes left. Obviously, letting him score was not in their thought process but it should have been.

Yeah, I agree with you. I think if Jennings breaks that last tackle he might go,to the house for the glory.

I hope the coaches cover this stuff before they take the field.