Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

Week 11 FU thread

He's taking the whole being bad on the road thing to a new level. The weather was a clue of potential shenanigans, but still...it's terrible.

Ahem. Look at the end of that kc game for yet another way Alex and Andy can lose a game and/or be horrible at football.

Fox Broadcast team of Joe Buck, Tory Aikman and Mike Pereira.

I get it, you're in love with the Cardinals, etc.

But to say the Diggs wasn't defenseless. To say the chump from the cards didn't come over with his helmet down. Making helmet to helmet.

Joe, go home and don't ever come back.

Pereira said it was a turble call as well. :dunno:

Awful luck for me. 4 point bonus for 100 yds rushing, 100 yds receiving, etc. Naturally my WRs finish with 99, 97, 97 yards.

Boo on missing those bonuses.

Cool story: I lost a championship in a league a long time ago based on a 99-yard Colston game. After that, I do not dig leagues with bonus scoring based on yardage totals.

Cool story: I lost a championship in a league a long time ago based on a 99-yard Colston game. After that, I do not dig leagues with bonus scoring based on yardage totals.

I know a few years ago Shady took a knee on the 1 yard line and it cost someone a game.

FU Andrew Luck. They stop playing after getting up 21-0. Finish someone off for a change. 2 points in the 2nd half.

I know a few years ago Shady took a knee on the 1 yard line and it cost someone a game.

Someone out there had to have lost a game on the Brad Johnson to Brad Johnson TD pass. Maybe the worst I can personally claim is losing two games on MNF in one month on touchdowns that should have been reversed on replay.

I'll never forget the time that Brian Westbrook did that. GAAAAAAAAAHHH!

My weekly FU to Andy Dalton for ignoring Eifert again. AJ goes out early and Eifert gets 6 targets while stone hands Lafell gets 9. Smart. Dipshiot!

I'll never forget the time that Brian Westbrook did that. GAAAAAAAAAHHH!

Westbrook laid down instead of taking a td.

Kaep took 3 knees on a Monday night game and lost 6 yards to lose someone a game one time.

Oh my, eff philly d. I'm playing against Procise. Bad fantasy day with absurd plays and a bunch of injuries. I should call it for the week and just watch the games/try to enjoy.

Run the focking ball Miami. It's the only thing your sorry arse offense is able to do.

Martellus Bennett is ruining my life, In a close game, I chuckled when my opponent started Ladarius Green, who proceeded to lay down a 0-0-0 egg. I still had Martellus Bennett to play. Now, at halftime, Bennett is tied with Green. Maybe Bennett's ankle is bothering him, but he should have more pride than to serve as a high-priced decoy.

Andrew Luck and Tyler Eifert can go fock each other. Neither are deserving of their own FU.

I'd also like to thank the KC defense for the one sack today. Stellar effort boys. Fock off

Andrew Luck and Tyler Eifert can go fock each other. Neither are deserving of their own FU.

f

Amen brother

Counting on usage of any Pats is sadness foreshadowed. One day we'll all learn.

I say 'we' cuz Bennett got me too.

I've completely screwed off the tight end position this year. So many calls gone wrong. And of course Barnidge gets a garbage score the week I sit him for...

Bennett in one and Miller in another.

FOCKING KIDDING ME MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oline injuries have turned Tanny back into a pumpkin.

Wow, I cut James White assuming Lewis would make him irrelevant, and pick up Yeldon instead. Yeldon gets hurt after getting 32 yds after one quarter while White gets 12 points.

Why do I make last minute changes? They rarely ever make me look good. Sigh

Even Malcolm Mitchell is in on it.

Side hate: Certainly folks get that Chip should be a coordinator. Or he should go back to college. He's basically a madden tourney trick play caller. His teams are usually SOL when they have to line up and execute a basic concept/play.

Wow, I cut James White assuming Lewis would make him irrelevant, and pick up Yeldon instead. Yeldon gets hurt after getting 32 yds after one quarter while White gets 12 points.

Why do I make last minute changes? They rarely ever make me look good. Sigh

Amen. If I stayed with my first dk/fd lineups, I might be lightweight rich. But I can't help myself from tweaking stuff, getting cute, and usually robbing myself of points.

FU Seattle D. thanks for allowing the last minute TD plus a two point conversion. great....

Eifert, OBJ, and I hate to give an eff you to injuries so I give an FU to the football Gods for injuring Ryan Mathews and Darren Sproles - both of whom I started for DK and probably cost me my first place lead.

OMG!!!! I lost that championship in the same way. I'm still waiting for the stat correction on that one...