Sign in to follow this  
purplengold47

AJ Green hamstring injury, out multiple weeks.

As long as we are all talking about how it affects our season, does not matter at all for my team. Maybe I lose 2 ppg? My team is loaded out the butt

Dag nabbit. Sucks for Green. And Lewis is prolly done for after this year.

I'm in a league with limited roster moves for the season. I have one move left. I have McCoy and Green. At least I already have Gilly. The less said about Doug Martin missing 2 months one week at a time, the better. That's my first 3 picks in that one. My 4th is Amari Cooper and I'm terrified that he's next with his trick back. Im ticked that I won't get to go into the playoffs with that team intact. Fantasy football.

Not only is my team loaded, I'm undefeated in life, a millionaire, and I date supermodels. Too bad I did t have Green to lose.

I just love these passive "pat myself on the back" posts.

• Like 1

Been averaging 100+ every game, still was 7-3 and fighting for a playoff spot. Figured that as long as I keep my big 4 in tact that I'd make the playoffs and win a championship.

Brees, DJ, Murray, and Green.

One down...

My other league? 9-1 with McCoy and Green. Yikes.

Not only is my team loaded, I'm undefeated in life, a millionaire, and I date supermodels. Too bad I did t have Green to lose.

Same here, except replace millionaire with billionaire. :first:

There goes my contender.

Picked up Sammy Watkins and now I actually need that lottery ticket to come through. Ugh.

I lost AJ Green and took a 0 but still winning easy. Doesn't matter, my team is 10-1 and total points leader by 300 points and highest scoring team in the league 5 weeks so far this year. I'll just move Donte Moncrief into my starting WR/TE Flex spot in a WR4 role (or even DeVante Parker some weeks maybe).

I lost AJ Green and took a 0 but still winning easy. Doesn't matter, my team is 10-1 and total points leader by 300 points and highest scoring team in the league 5 weeks so far this year. I'll just move Donte Moncrief into my starting WR/TE Flex spot in a WR4 role (or even DeVante Parker some weeks maybe).

You have a tiny d!ck don't you?

That much compensation in one paragraph is a dead giveaway.

We can say the same for you with feeling the need to list your roster from an 8 team league in your signature.

• Like 1

Was mine passive? I actually meant it to be more overt. Maybe I will have to add a few more exclamation points into my posts.

Who the fock are you to talk Mr team in sig? :lol:

• Like 1

This hasn't actually been confirmed yet.

Maybe he's back at some point.

Yep...I'm waiting on the MRI to lock it in. It's likely over for this year for him. Even a 3 or 4 week timeline basically ends his fantasy season.

I got a tiny d1ck and it is embarrassing during an examination when my female doctor can roll it around between her index finger and thumb. I am now 7-4 and was the first seed before this loss and losing AJ. If I fail to win one of the next two most likely won't get into the playoffs and will still have a tiny d1ck.

Reports are its minor. He will be back in 3 weeks.

Yep, it's apparently been downgraded to a strain.

He should be back for the fantasy playoffs.

sissy

Reports are its minor. He will be back in 3 weeks.

He should be back for the fantasy playoffs.

Where'd you see "3 weeks?" All I've seen is they're hopeful he'll play again in 2016. At 3-6-1, I doubt they'll risk further injury to their franchise player to play a game or two.

Where'd you see "3 weeks?" All I've seen is they're hopeful he'll play again in 2016. At 3-6-1, I doubt they'll risk further injury to their franchise player to play a game or two.

It's a "minor" strain. I'd say similar to Lesean Mccoy injury. He may be back for week 13 imo

Sorry, it says a "few" weeks. That's 3 IMO. Maybe 4, but still viable.

Trying to keep it positive here......

Anyone putting their trust in Tyler Boyd for your fantasy lineup while Green is out?

Anyone putting their trust in Tyler Boyd for your fantasy lineup while Green is out?

I might. I drafted him in my deep keeper league because of his long term upside but had to let him go; thinking of grabbing him or Parker who is also on our wire.

Yea, I did the same thing in a deep keeper league. I still have him, but I'd probably go with Parker if I were you as Miami is finally starting to utilize him as a No. 1 WR.

Yea, I did the same thing in a deep keeper league. I still have him, but I'd probably go with Parker if I were you as Miami is finally starting to utilize him as a No. 1 WR.

Thanks. I'll probably request in that order. Although I just looked and Lafell is available as well. Hmm...

Gosh I wish Parker was available in my league. Guys been stashed away all year and is finally being used in my league

While Parker has been solid the last two weeks, and seems to have a decent matchup against SF this Sunday, his next opponents include Arizona, Baltimore, and games in New York against the Jets and at Buffalo. Historically, Tannehill doesn't perform well in these AFC East road matchups, so I'm tempering my expectations for Parker for the remainder of the year. Definitely think he could be a solid contributor next season, though.