Sign in to follow this  
BronxNarrowback

Pizzagate...anybody got info on this?

That's a "newsflash"?

Reads like a bunch of bullsh1t and innuendo to me :dunno:

Pretty much..it's a bunch of garbled crap

Hacks think it's some smoking gun...yet deny actual technical data pointing to the russians in the hacks. So damn funny

Hacks think it's some smoking gun...yet deny actual technical data pointing to the russians in the hacks. So damn funny

You're right, there is no smoking gun, never said there was. But he is a creep, and he's obviously talking in code about something.

Newsflash for libtards Sho and Worms: Yes, Hillary being involved in a child sex ring is BS. But, like most BS conspiracy theories and hoaxes, it's grounded in some truth. If you had bothered to read Podestas e-mails you would know that. Podesta is creepy as Fock and something's up. No one could read them and not think that. JC, you guys didn't bother to read any of the wikileaks revelations? Too painful? Maybe read them before commenting, ok?

Like black people and watermelons right? Right?

Messicans and lazy

Chiners and tiny peckers (no offence Voltaire and TBBOM)

Jews and stingy

Mooslims and racial hatered

hmmm.... :headscratch:

Black people do like their watermelons, don't they? :huh:

Like black people and watermelons right? Right?

Messicans and lazy

Chiners and tiny peckers (no offence Voltaire and TBBOM)

Jews and stingy

Mooslims and racial hatered

hmmm.... :headscratch:

Black people do like their watermelons, don't they? :huh:

I don't think Mexicans are lazy. I don't know how that started. Just had to get them out of the heat. The others are fine

I don't think Mexicans are lazy. I don't know how that started. Just had to get them out of the heat. The others are fine

They're too lazy to go back home :mad:

:rimshot:

What "conservative news sites" are we talking about?

Wall Street Journal? Fox News? No I'm not talking about that.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

"Hi John, The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yours? They can send it if you want. I know you’re busy, so feel free not to respond if it’s not yours or you don’t want it."

That or using a pizza for an hour. Please explain how that's he's actually talking about food.

And yet you guys won't read ANY of the Podesta/Clinton emails unless it's on CNN's website as if they're really going to post any of that information. Laughable...............

Google Laura Silsby; the lady busted trying to snag 33 kids (not orphans) out of Haiti. This was a week after she tried getting 40 other kids out of the country. Her legal adviser Jorge Puello Torres was later convicted of Human Trafficking himself. http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/03/19/haiti.baptists.adviser/index.html (CNN link for those who only get their news from them)

https://i.sli.mg/QmbkNd.jpg (article about it).

Fast forward several years later and Monica Petersen, who was looking into human trafficking in Haiti and the possible link to The Clinton Foundation was found dead. http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/election-woman-investigating-clinton-foundation-crimes-found-dead/

Hillary was being kept abreast of this via emails by her aide Huma. She also emailed an attorney regarding options for getting her released. https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3539

Taken piecemeal it's hard to connect everything but there's a sh!tload of smoke surrounding Podesta/Haiti/Hillary.

Here's a video breaking it down. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0

At 8:51 note the comment by jimmycomet (James Alefantis owner of Comet Pizza) in regard to a pic of a guy holding a baby. Supposedly the beads around the guy's neck are of a sexual nature too.

At 11:38 note the comment by someone who wants a Haitian special with extra cheese. Coincidence with the Haitian trafficking?

But hey, all of this is just fake news.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

"Hi John, The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yours? They can send it if you want. I know youre busy, so feel free not to respond if its not yours or you dont want it."

That or using a pizza for an hour. Please explain how that's he's actually talking about food.

And yet you guys won't read ANY of the Podesta/Clinton emails unless it's on CNN's website as if they're really going to post any of that information. Laughable...............

I have read them dumbass.

Lodestar is strange and talks in code at times

That's pretty much all they prove

Did you two even look at those sick focking comments the owner of the shop makes on instagram? Nope. It's much easier to just start yelling 'whacko' than actually read and think it through.

Keep decrying the fake news and keep supporting those who'd victimize children.

You can see why these weirdo perverts want to defleet to Russia.

Pay no attention to the corruption, the sleaze and the dirty deeds revealed in the emails and but but but Russia!!!! :cry:

Did you two even look at those sick focking comments the owner of the shop makes on instagram? Nope. It's much easier to just start yelling 'whacko' than actually read and think it through.

Keep decrying the fake news and keep supporting ]b]those who'd victimize children.[/b]

That's the whole focking point - you have no evidence of this. You can't just cast out wild conspiracy theories then claim people are supporting pedos because they don't believe you :wacko:

Keep decrying the fake news and keep supporting those who'd victimize children.

You realize him being sick...vs. actually linking it where you all keep trying to are two very different things right?

Are you really that dense?

You can see why these weirdo perverts want to defleet to Russia.

Pay no attention to the corruption, the sleaze and the dirty deeds revealed in the emails and but but but Russia!!!! :cry:

Yeah...pay no attention to the actual corruption and conflicts of interest with Trump and Tillerson.

Lets make up conspiracy theories like this to actually deflect from the Putin puppet you love so much.

That Slowpoke Rodriguez really gave us a bad name. :mad:

You realize him being sick...vs. actually linking it where you all keep trying to are two very different things right?

Are you really that dense?

Yeah, because someone who posts about exploiting children, runs a children's organization involving sleepovers, owns a pizza joint with some pretty sick friends and performers there, has very powerful friends (Podestas) who consider kids in their underwear art would NEVER consider harming a hair on any kids head.

Tell me something; Assuming you know all these people, if you have or will have kids, would you allow them to stay overnight with any of these people?

Yeah, because someone who posts about exploiting children, runs a children's organization involving sleepovers, owns a pizza joint with some pretty sick friends and performers there, has very powerful friends (Podestas) who consider kids in their underwear art would NEVER consider harming a hair on any kids head.

Tell me something; Assuming you know all these people, if you have or will have kids, would you allow them to stay overnight with any of these people?

Just gets funnier and funnier

The people are sick...we have established that and agree

The idiot part is the conspiracy theories and where you connect them to others (as has been explained to you already by more than one person)

Newsflash for libtards Sho and Worms: Yes, Hillary being involved in a child sex ring is BS. But, like most BS conspiracy theories and hoaxes, it's grounded in some truth. If you had bothered to read Podestas e-mails you would know that. Podesta is creepy as Fock and something's up. No one could read them and not think that. JC, you guys didn't bother to read any of the wikileaks revelations? Too painful? Maybe read them before commenting, ok?

Wait a minute. What conspiracy theories would you say are grounded in truth? Because the top conspiracy theories that come to my mind are:

Chemtrails

Vaccines are a form of population control and killing us

Aliens crashed at Roswell and the US Gov is hiding them

Big Pharma is hiding the cure for cancer

Sandy Hook was an inside job by the NRA

9/11 was an inside job by the Bush administration

None of those are grounded in any truth at all.

Just gets funnier and funnier

The people are sick...we have established that and agree

The idiot part is the conspiracy theories and where you connect them to others (as has been explained to you already by more than one person)

Jeffrey Epstein - a man who spent 13 months in jail after being convicted of soliciting a 13-year-old prostitute. Bill Clinton's running buddy (has taken dozens of flights on what is known as 'The Lolita Express')

Anthony Weiner - busted twice for sexting and inappropriate contact with underage girls. Married to HRC aide Huma.

John Podesta's emails in regard to using pizza for an hour, etc........undeniable. Combined with his brother Tony's fascination with art featuring kids (favorite artist is Biljana Djurdjevic, whose art heavily features images of children in BDSM-esque positions in large showers) SHOULD leave you with a bad feeling about those two. These two have deep ties with Comet Pizza owner James Alefantis a.k.a. #jimmycomet.

Enter Sir Clement Freud. Who's he? He's the the former broadcaster and politician that was revealed to be a pedophile abusing girls for decades. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/sir-clement-freud-exposed-as-a-paedophile-as-police-urged-to-pro/ Why even bring up this guy? Because police are being urged to look into a possible connection with the disappearance of Madeline McCann. Freud had a villa in Praia da Luz, Portugal, the resort where the three-year-old went missing in 2007. Her parents Kate and Gerry McCann had lunch with Clement Freud in July 2007 because Clem wanted to assuage their anguish. Police in Suffolk have confirmed the now known Pedaphile, Clement Freud, was out of the country when Madeleine was abducted. However, his home had been loaned to friends of his; John and Tony Podesta who were in Portugal at the time of her disappearance. Did they take her? Dunno.......but it's a huge coincidence that they're friends with yet ANOTHER pedophile and staying at his place in close proximity to a girl's disappearance.

Tony Podesta and Dennis Hassert went to Camp Nose Osaka Japan - Kind of a grad program at a youth camp when they were 22 - 23. You remember Ol' Denny Hassert right? Pedophile who was sentenced to jail time for molesting kids. Is this where they first discovered their love of kids? A former Clintonista and current Goldman Sachs biggie Jake Siewert emailed John Podesta that Denny should disappear to an undisclosed Japanese Island. So if not to conceal information, why would Siewert want Hassert to disappear? What does Hassert know that is so damning to Siewert or the Clintons?

So you still can't see a connection there?

Epstein has connections to Trump too dumbass.

Weiner is a dipshit (do you care to understand there are types like him on both sides of the focking aisle).

Undeniable...I don't think that word means what you think it means.

You are struggling...but carry on...fun to see you pile up the proof of what a rube you are.

Epstein has connections to Trump too dumbass.

Weiner is a dipshit (do you care to understand there are types like him on both sides of the focking aisle).

Undeniable...I don't think that word means what you think it means.

You are struggling...but carry on...fun to see you pile up the proof of what a rube you are.

I'm not saying there aren't Republican sickos as I clearly brought up Hassert, idiot.

So you countered NOTHING that I posted showing a clear connection from the Podestas to known pedophiles. Also the Siewert email stating Hassert needed to disappear went unchallenged. Why would he make that suggestion if not to bury some info?

Is this your M.O. for debates? You throw out an insult or two, bluster that Republicans are guilty too then close with another 'you're reaching' or 'carry on junior' routine. Clearly you have nothing to counter this information so why not admit there's something more to this story? I'm sure the Podestas will still have you over for pizza and ice cream even if you admit it.

I'm not saying there aren't Republican sickos as I clearly brought up Hassert, idiot.

So you countered NOTHING that I posted showing a clear connection from the Podestas to known pedophiles. Also the Siewert email stating Hassert needed to disappear went unchallenged. Why would he make that suggestion if not to bury some info?

Is this your M.O. for debates? You throw out an insult or two, bluster that Republicans are guilty too then close with another 'you're reaching' or 'carry on junior' routine. Clearly you have nothing to counter this information so why not admit there's something more to this story? I'm sure the Podestas will still have you over for pizza and ice cream even if you admit it.

No...my MO right now is mocking you for buying into the pizzagate conspiracy BS that has been blasted over and over out there if you care to educate yourself.

Only complete wackos at this point are buying into the crap.

So congrats.

No...my MO right now is mocking you for buying into the pizzagate conspiracy BS that has been blasted over and over out there if you care to educate yourself.

So congrats.

Again, what did I post that has been disproved? Please, post ANYTHING showing what I posted as wrong.

So congrats.

Why do you say only complete wackos are buying into it, other than your complete and utter drinking the liberal koolaid of course? Seems like he is making some compelling points and you are bringing a sling shot to the gun fight. :dunno:

• Like 1

Wikileaks was awesome when they exposed Bush and his cronies, but now wikileaks is under Russian control.

And yeah Podesta is creepy AF!

John and Tony Podesta who were in Portugal at the time of her disappearance.

link proving the above?

Why do you say only complete wackos are buying into it, other than your complete and utter drinking the liberal koolaid of course? Seems like he is making some compelling points and you are bringing a sling shot to the gun fight. :dunno:

:lol:

Care to refute ANY of the stuff I posted?

I can't refute it because it's all insane ramblings :dunno:

You are such a mindless lemming liberal shill that there is no discussion to be had. Sad thing is you don't even realize that you are a caricature of a lib drone. :(

You are such a mindless lemming liberal shill that there is no discussion to be had. Sad thing is you don't even realize that you are a caricature of a lib drone. :(

You are defending complete lemming bs by filthy...I mean seriously Jerry, it's one thing when the usual trolls do it, but you used to be better than that bs.

Conspiracy theorists should be mocked..,like the 911 jagoffs that came here were.

I'll look for the things I've read that show what a foolish leap he is making when I'm not in mobile. It won't shut up the fools...but I'd hope you'd realize how focking wacko the crap is.

link proving the above?

From what I gather, some anon FBI source confirmed it. Of course people will want flight records, rental car slips, video, etc...

From what I gather, some anon FBI source confirmed it. Of course people will want flight records, rental car slips, video, etc...

so no link providing any bit of proof
  • Like 1

Insane is you thinking that's a valid argument. Go back through it and prove where it's insane ramblings otherwise, your insistent denials appear to be just that; insane denials based solely on the Democratic talking points.

I'll look for the things I've read that show what a foolish leap he is making when I'm not in mobile. It won't shut up the fools...but I'd hope you'd realize how focking wacko the crap is.

Go ahead and research it. Wikileaks, Instagram postings, Podestas being friends with MULTIPLE pedophiles, their history. Yep, it's all fake. The Russians not only hacked emails and elections, they hacked the innerweb and edited history.

so no link providing any bit of proof

None that will get you off your talking points.

So, I can't prove they were there THAT day because I don't have the anon FBI source email address. They are still associated with the guy and numerous other pedophiles. Can you prove they WEREN'T there that day?

What else you got to refute the rest of it?

Seriously Jerry? The guy buying into this mindless alt/right conspiracy theory has the balls to call SOMEONE ELSE a mindless drone?

You focking kidding me? :lol: