Sign in to follow this  
BronxNarrowback

Pizzagate...anybody got info on this?

Pedophiles?

What does this mean from the Podesta emails?

Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure.

What does this mean from the Podesta emails?

Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so youll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure.

Oh, I'm on board with Podestas being slimy. I just don't think HRC was involved in a pedophiles ring. She's a greedy, lying bich, but I don't think it goes beyond that.

Oh, I'm on board with Podestas being slimy. I just don't think HRC was involved in a pedophiles ring. She's a greedy, lying bich, but I don't think it goes beyond that.

Agree. The politicians took money from these sick fockers (including those pizza shop owners) and that's why they want this sh!t silenced.

Who is buying all these people, and what do they do with them?

I always knew that Chucky Cheese's was a front for that kind of shenanigans.

pizza slut

it's adorable how you defend child molestation

No idea what you use it for... sick fock.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/california-police-arrest-474-rescue-28-sexually-exploited-kids-article-1.2962303 Law Enforcement just took down 474 in human trafficking sting in California and rescued 28 kids. Pretty staggering the scope of that operation. Related news.....there may be more arrests coming nationwide.

how is that connected to pizza gate? Any arrested in Washington DC?

it's adorable how you defend child molestation

It's adorable that making fun of you and other pizzagate conspiracy theorist hacks = defending child molestation. Well not adorable...just sad trolling spin.

So the guy who fell for the golden shower nonsense is calling out the Pizzagate people. There's that Shonuff self awareness showing up again.

• Like 1

how is that connected to pizza gate? Any arrested in Washington DC?

That may be coming; Weiner is starting to sing but of course, he'll most likely commit suicide by shooting himself twice in the back of the head.

It's adorable that making fun of you and other pizzagate conspiracy theorist hacks = defending child molestation.

Well not adorable...just sad trolling spin.

You should really just stay away from these threads. Your pooh-poohing the evidence against these monsters can only lead one to believe you are okay with their actions. Same with the other threads where you abandon logic and reasoning instead of just standing back and letting the chips fall where they may.

What you have posted is not evidence. And you keep trying to claim people are defending pedophiles and you just look foolish.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/california-police-arrest-474-rescue-28-sexually-exploited-kids-article-1.2962303 Law Enforcement just took down 474 in human trafficking sting in California and rescued 28 kids. Pretty staggering the scope of that operation. Related news.....there may be more arrests coming nationwide.

There was a major bust in Canada too, that had US implications. Similar number of arrests. That was in November 2016.

I just read an article that stated 7% of Australia's Catholic priests were accused of sexually abusing children over the past few decades so it got me thinking if John Podesta is a Catholic, because you know, Catholics seem to like to fock kids.

He is.

Shocker.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/7-percent-australian-catholic-priests-accused-abuse-025530704.html

I just read an article that stated 7% of Australia's Catholic priests were accused of sexually abusing children over the past few decades so it got me thinking if John Podesta is a Catholic, because you know, Catholics seem to like to fock kids.

He is.

Shocker.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/7-percent-australian-catholic-priests-accused-abuse-025530704.html

how many like pizza?

how many like pizza?

I think 3.5 percent, so basically Catholics like focking kids twice as much as they like pizza.

That's mind boggling.

What you have posted is not evidence. And you keep trying to claim people are defending pedophiles and you just look foolish.

No, it makes you look sick. Tell me, do you live near any schools or own any trench coats?

Just for the record, Arguably one of America's most notorious pedophiles, Jerry Sandusky Is a devout Christian Methodist And a lifetime Republican who is friends With Governor Corbett of Pennsylvania.

Just for the record, Arguably one of America's most notorious pedophiles, Jerry Sandusky Is a devout Christian Methodist And a lifetime Republican who is friends With Governor Corbett of Pennsylvania.

This isn't about politics.......it's about crimes against kids.

Dennis Hassert was a Republican and lifelong friend of Tony Podesta and they still keep in contact (per Wikileaks email leak). And we know the Podestas (to everyone not named Sho Nuff) are some sick fockers.

No, it makes you look sick. Tell me, do you live near any schools or own any trench coats?

How do you even function every day without help?

How do you even function every day without help?

I keep on fighting against those who protect pedophiles, try to deflect blame away from their liberal masters and try talking sense into their pea brains.

I keep on fighting against those who protect pedophiles, try to deflect blame away from their liberal masters and try talking sense into their pea brains.

I fight against this who protect against pediphiles?

You do love bogus accusations.

I fight against this who protect against pediphiles?

You do love bogus accusations.

Go back and reread the thread. You clearly defended the Podestas because you felt it tied to your girl Hillary. Never met a liberal you didn't like, huh?

:wave:

Go back and reread the thread. You clearly defended the Podestas because you felt it tied to your girl Hillary. Never met a liberal you didn't like, huh?

:wave:

As usual, you are completely full of shut.

Enjoy your day...

you and John Walsh are doing God's work.
  • Like 1

you and John Walsh are doing God's work.

Thanks kut.............it's your support that makes me keep on keeping on. B)

That and Sho tilting everyday. :pointstosky:

Is this the same James Wood that went on national TV and claimed that he was on a test run flight for 911 And he tipped off the FBI Like some kind of national hero?

Jesus, I didn't think there could be a story any Dumber Or tinfoil hat like Then Vince Foster until this moronic Pizza Story came up. I can Envision filthy walking in With his shotgun to self investigate like that other f****** moron did.

Is this the same James Wood that went on national TV and claimed that he was on a test run flight for 911 And he tipped off the FBI Like some kind of national hero?

Jesus, I didn't think there could be a story any Dumber Or tinfoil hat like Then Vince Foster until this moronic Pizza Story came up. I can Envision filthy walking in With his shotgun to self investigate like that other f****** moron did.

I can envision you wanting the Podestas to make you airtight. Kind of a wiff sammich. Body wise, you're too old for them though. Maturity wise dead on though. :wave:

I can envision you wanting the Podestas to make you airtight. Kind of a wiff sammich. Body wise, you're too old for them though. Maturity wise dead on though. :wave:

I honestly have no f****** idea what you're trying to say there.Im too old for the podesta's? And I want to be airtight? Are you having a stroke or is this just further indication Of your Erudite Writing style?

Pretty sure the only player in this game That's been accused of raping a teenager Is your boy Donald Trump.

I honestly have no f****** idea what you're trying to say there.Im too old for the podesta's? And I want to be airtight? Are you having a stroke or is this just further indication Of your Erudite Writing style?

Pretty sure the only player in this game That's been accused of raping a teenager Is your boy Donald Trump.

Assuming you are a male and not one of the transgender folks whom you want to protect and let in any bathroom they want, have two orifices, correct? I contend you desire to have congress with both Podestas at the same time, one at either end thereby making you effectively airtight. :lol: