Sign in to follow this  
scottsind

Keeper decision time

In my league players can be kept for 2 years and have to be traded or are unavailable to be kept after the 3rd year. Who should I keep along with ODB?

Pick 1

Cam Newton

Matt Forte

Sammy Watkins

Greg Olsen

Keenan Allen

Dion Lewis

Taylor Gabriel

Do you lose a draft postion based on where you drafted that player ?

Happy New Year

Will for me it's either Newton or Allen.

I don't like keeping qbs.

Based on that fact that I draft qbs a little later then most.

But he would be 1a and then Allen.

I don't like keeping QB's either. I'm always intrigued by Watkins, but the question mark at QB is concerning. He would be the way I'd currently lean though.

I don't like keeping QB's either. I'm always intrigued by Watkins, but the question mark at QB is concerning. He would be the way I'd currently lean though.

Not the only concern with Sammy, he has to get on the field & stay on it.

Not the only concern with Sammy, he has to get on the field & stay on it.

Yea, I failed at mentioning that as well. Especially with the news today about another potential surgery

If I get the right trade for LeVeon Bell I will be keeping Cam Newton who was the 16th overall best player in my league. I just love his potential of rushing for a touchdown. If no one bites on LeVeon I will just be trading him straight up for Antonio Brown. Odell and Antonio has a nice ring to it for my WR duo to start the season! Thanks for the input!

so why did you even ask this question?

if no one bites on leveon bell, you will be trading him for antonio brown.... so you dont need to ask the question

and im totally confused. if you get the RIGHT trade for Bell, youll be keeping Cam? so what would you be trading Bell for? a player you wont bother keeping?

out of the original players listed, the easy answer is Keenan Allen. QBs can be had late. (Ryan, Carr, Dak, Rivers, Cousins... all top 12 QBs this year and all likely drafted no earlier than round 8 or 9)

Thank you. I was seeing what people thought of these players value so that It would help me make a decision. Since I asked the question I have gotten a first round pick for LeVeon Bell and am going to trade Cam Newton for DeVonta Freeman who will pair nicely with Odell as my keepers. The question was valuable as I respect the opinions of the people on here. Thanks again.

Until next year take it easy!