Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

FINAL TWO ***GOTY POLE*** Now with Jerryskids option

Geek of the Year  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

Why? You've spent all day arguing why you should have won. :dunno:

Conquering (hopefully) cancer? Yes. But I concede this is a manly board and winning a bet is a bigger accomplishment. Sux needs to delete this chit and give it to BLS.

I ask no one vote for me.

Conquering (hopefully) cancer? Yes. But I concede this is a manly board and winning a bet is a bigger accomplishment. Sux needs to delete this chit and give it to BLS.

I hope you conquer your challenges, Artista. :cheers:

While Artista conquering (hopefully) cancer is absolutely amazing, GOTY for better or worse is not for true heroic things. It is unfortunately for things like holding up an FFToday sign at the superbowl, winning bets on Donald Trump, having no neck, finally getting laid in china by hookers and teenagers, or simply being the best d-bag you can be.

I vote jerryskids.

We need a new thread.

That will be NEXT week's GOTY poll.

While Artista conquering (hopefully) cancer is absolutely amazing, GOTY for better or worse is not for true heroic things. It is unfortunately for things like holding up an FFToday sign at the superbowl, winning bets on Donald Trump, having no neck, finally getting laid in china by hookers and teenagers, or simply being the best d-bag you can be.

You finally won a thread. Good post.

Actually in seriousness, that does objectively deserve having all the good vibes thrown at it.

And you're right. I just wouldn't conflate the presence of men here with it being a manly board :D

I was hoping this was a cooking video thread. :(

I voted for Arista. Just so this fuckin charade can be over with.

I encourage you all to vote for her.

BLS is just as loathsome as Trump, I am voting for Notitsta

So is edjr our Susan Lucci of the geek bored?

Corky

I voted BLS and I'll explain why.

I think Arista is not only one of the most kind and awesome posters on this board, but I'm guessing she is among the very best, in her normal life, in whatever crowd she's in as well.. That being said - to me, GOTY is a recognition for the poster of the year who made his/her bones on and thru the Geek board, for something here. As wonderful and uplifting as Arista's story is, it first and foremost, is a personal one - isolated to just her... What BLS did was 100% board related and board driven. It was an event that originated here, took place here - and involved posters from all over the map................. To me, that's what GOTY is about - but I've been wrong before.

• Like 1

I think Arista is not only one of the most kind and awesome posters on this board, but I'm guessing she is among the very best, in her normal life, in whatever crowd she's in as well.. That being said - to me, GOTY is a recognition for the poster of the year who made his/her bones on and thru the Geek board, for something here. As wonderful and uplifting as Arista's story is, it first and foremost, is a personal one - isolated to just her... What BLS did was 100% board related and board driven. It was an event that originated here, took place here - and involved posters from all over the map................. To me, that's what GOTY is about - but I've been wrong before.

Starting with your choice of football team to root for !

Starting with your choice of football team to root for !

Just when I bet. :D

:wall:

Finally someone who is able to explain why this thing works the way it does without bashing and the like. If this was mentioned to me before, sorry, I don't remember. Chemo and meds have done a number on me that are unreal. Thanks Cruzer for being a fellow human. xxx :)

• Like 2

One more vote for Skids. :thumbsup:

In for Skids. I didn't see the option though. I'll refresh...

:banana:

Actually in seriousness, that does objectively deserve having all the good vibes thrown at it.

And you're right. I just wouldn't conflate the presence of men here with it being a manly board :D

Can you type that again? Slower this time, so we can understand you.

Can you type that again? Slower this time, so we can understand you.

Reminds me of this:

Reminds me of this:

Like 2 old people focking.

slow and sloppy