Baker Boy

Liberal America- what they have created.

NBC Sports: U.S. Flag at Baseball Games Too Political

In a Twitter post this weekend, NBC baseball writer Craig Calcaterra complained that the presentation of Old Glory evoked overly political tones. He and his like-minded comrades used the occasion to attack the flag, the military, President Trump, conservatives and the singing of God Bless America:

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/jay-maxson/2017/04/16/nbc-sports-us-flag-baseball-games-too-political

IF we're MAGA we needed to get rid of soccer and the WNBA.

Sports nobody really gives a chit about but force fed to us by the liberal agenda.

If you want to appeal to the masses let a fat guy win a competitive eating competition.

Video? Were those ACTUAL Trump supporters or more of Soros' paid goons hired to stir up sh!t? He's had plenty of bankroll since election day causing trouble.

Nope...Trump supporters.

And Soros donated more to Trump than to anyone else.

But you keep believing what you want.

Because its obvious you have no interest in anything but remaining willfully ignorant.

Video? Were those ACTUAL Trump supporters or more of Soros' paid goons hired to stir up sh!t? He's had plenty of bankroll since election day causing trouble.

The Trump supporters on Saturday were required to surrender to police anything that could be used as a weapon (sign poles, sticks, pepper spray, shields, etc.) prior to entering the park for the rally. While anti-fa phaggots surrounded the park with sticks, bear spray, m80's, smoke bombs, bricks, etc.

And they still got their asses handed to them when the Trump supporters exited the park after the rally. :lol:

Nope...Trump supporters.

Because its obvious you have no interest in anything but remaining willfully ignorant.

Link to the assaults?

Link to the assaults?

Why do either of you care? You're people beat up my people! But you're people beat up even more of mine! I don't see how this is a big deal unless someone is getting tortured or clearly being taken advantage of and they aren't able to fight for themselves.

Oh wait: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/torture-attack-illinois-teen-not-racially-motivated-cops-article-1.2935818

:wave:

So the anti-trump people show up at a pro Trump rally and they're the ones complaining about violence? Too funny.

So the anti-trump people show up at a pro Trump rally and they're the ones complaining about violence? Too funny.

They will keep pushing until there is a Kent State type incident and then it will be everyone else fault.

Nope...Trump supporters.

HOLY FOCKING !

YOU ARE AN OUT RIGHT FOCKING LIAR!!!

I can produce MUCH more video of Anti-Trump violence than you can Pro-Trump violence. Go fish.......

Sure you can.

The point was about what happened this weekend.

But you keep on trying chief.

HOLY FOCKING ######!

YOU ARE AN OUT RIGHT FOCKING LIAR!!!

I am?

How so? Care to look up Trumps relationship with Soros that goes back quite a while?

Sure you can.

The point was about what happened this weekend.

But you keep on trying chief.

Trying to prove Democrats are much more violent that Republicans? That's a fact. There's a reason why your side wants to get voting rights restored to Felons. :wave:

Yes this has been happening for over a year now. Masked liberals dressed in black show up to Trump rallies and attack the people in attendance. In many cases especially in Berkeley the police are directed to stand down and let it happen. People who are trying to assemble peacefully are sick of it so they come prepared to defend themselves.

Anti-FA throw locks, bottles, use pepper spray and even M80s

NBC Sports: U.S. Flag at Baseball Games Too Political

In a Twitter post this weekend, NBC baseball writer Craig Calcaterra complained that the presentation of Old Glory evoked overly political tones. He and his like-minded comrades used the occasion to attack the flag, the military, President Trump, conservatives and the singing of God Bless America:

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/jay-maxson/2017/04/16/nbc-sports-us-flag-baseball-games-too-political

Fire all of them

Trying to prove Democrats are much more violent that Republicans? That's a fact. There's a reason why your side wants to get voting rights restored to Felons. :wave:

It's actually not a fact but an opinion.

Keep on trucking guy.

Those where trump supporters defending themselves from Anti-FA, because the police where told to stand down.

Anti-FA routinely show up to pro Trump events and cause trouble and violence. These liberals show up dressed in black and wear masks. I've seen them light a girls hair on fire, use M80s, bricks etc... People like Sho will defend it though becaise he's a lying POS

Keep on trucking guy.

Hmm................what part of the population commits 50% of the violent crimes yet only represents < 10%? And who does this segment of the population typically vote for?

Keep on trucking guy.

Party of the KKK, The party that fought against Abe Lincoln to free the slaves on and on we can go. Yes Democrats have a long history of violence.

Those where trump supporters defending themselves from Anti-FA, because the police where told to stand down.

Anti-FA routinely show up to pro Trump events and cause trouble and violence. These liberals show up dressed in black and wear masks. I've seen them light a girls hair on fire, use M80s, bricks etc... People like Sho will defend it though becaise he's a lying POS

Bullshit...sucker punches to people who weren't being violent is not defending yourself jackass.

And I'm not the one defending any violence . I have zero need to lie.

You haven't seen them do ...talk about lying...

Hmm................what part of the population commits 50% of the violent crimes yet only represents < 10%? And who does this segment of the population typically vote for?

That's your proof?

Wow...way to throw out a complete bs statement with zero bearing in the conversation.

Party of the KKK, The party that fought against Abe Lincoln to free the slaves on and on we can go. Yes Democrats have a long history of violence.

You are showing a complete lack of knowledge about history and the parties with this stuff.

You should stop now before exposing more of your stupidity and ignorance.

That's your proof?

Wow...way to throw out a complete bs statement with zero bearing in the conversation.

Logical reply to your statement. There have been studies and there is a higher probability of violent offenders to be Democrats.

You are showing a complete lack of knowledge about history and the parties with this stuff.

KKK was indeed founded by the Democrats. Senator Byrd was one.

Didn't Hillary say he was a mentor of hers? No surprise.

Logical reply to your statement. There have been studies and there is a higher probability of violent offenders to be Democrats.

There is nothing logical about talking about this recent violence...then extrapolating what you did and attributing it to liberals.

It was idiotic...but par for the course with you.

I just can't bring myself to lie like you constantly do, liar.

Wasn't she was the one who started the Obama was a Muslim rumor?

are they having a reelection or something? You guys still seem awfully scared of Hillary. Lol. I don't recall Democrats mentioning Romney or McCain much after they got beat

Yes Byrd was...and? The klan came long before Byrd.

You both should educate yourself a bit more on history though. Your exposing some very big ignorance on what party was what in the 1800s

Wasn't she was the one who started the Obama was a Muslim rumor?

Obama? Never heard of him. I only know of a Barry Soetoro

There is nothing logical about talking about this recent violence...then extrapolating what you did and attributing it to liberals.

It was idiotic...but par for the course with you.

I didn't say Liberals; I said Democrats. Those most likely to be violent won't call themselves Liberal and don't share all your views.

I just can't bring myself to lie like you constantly do, liar.

You still trying the liar stuff huh?

Can't answer things...so make up.

What is it I'm lying about?

I didn't say Liberals; I said Democrats. Those most likely to be violent won't call themselves Liberal and don't share all your views.

Semantics and my point stands that your argument here (like most things you say) is idiotic.

Those most likely to be violent aren't really any party that can be shown. But yiu make your ignorant assumptions if it makes you feel better

Yes Byrd was...and? The klan came long before Byrd.

You both should educate yourself a bit more on history though. Your exposing some very big ignorance on what party was what in the 1800s

You know what I love about liars like you who say the parties switch? First you always want to take credit for the good things that happen. Second you expect people to believe the parties just magically switch sides. Like they got together and said, you know what? You guys should be republicans and we'll be democrats.

Both parties did bad things. Yours just happened to form the KKK and tried to keep slavery alive in the US. It is what it is. Own it and move on. But actually being responsible for your actions isn't the Democratic way? Is it liar?

You know what I love about liars like you who say the parties switch? First you always want to take credit for the good things that happen. Second you expect people to believe the parties just magically switch sides. Like they got together and said, you know what? You guys should be republicans and we'll be democrats.

Both parties did bad things. Yours just happened to form the KKK and tried to keep slavery alive in the US. It is what it is. Own it and move on. But actually being responsible for your actions isn't the Democratic way? Is it liar?

It's not a lie...it's a fact that the parties and philosophies from the 1800s dont match up with the parties today. This is basic history...nothing advanced at all and yiu are again utterly clueless. So you call me a liar because you simply don't know about the history of this country.

And neither is my party. Neither represents me.

It's not a lie...it's a fact that the parties and philosophies from the 1800s dont match up with the parties today. This is basic history...nothing advanced at all and yiu are again utterly clueless. So you call me a liar because you simply don't know ###### about the history of this country.

And neither is my party. Neither represents me.

A. Democrats

B. Republicans

Which party started the KKK? A

Neither party CLAIMS you is how you should frame that statement.

A. Democrats

B. Republicans

Which party started the KKK? A

Neither party CLAIMS you is how you should frame that statement.

You should sue to get any money back that you paid for an education. They failed you two big time.

You should sue to get any money back that you paid for an education. They failed you two big time.

So you can't even answer a multiple choice question? Wow, the View has rotted your grey matter.

Hey, I also saw where that Facebook Live Killer was a Muslim Democrat. Boy, I hate being right all the time.