NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

You are the only one that feels that way. Do you really think this many people are wrong and you are the only one who is right and you have always been right and everyone else has always been wrong about everything except you...seriously...that is what you legitimately think?

YEs, I really believe the fact that Inhave not used buzzfeed or msnbc or other far left sources I have been accused of. Which is why when questioned, none of you have been able to find and link to me using them as sources.

Yes...I believe many of you are intellectually dishonest people and would make up claims like that.

The only time buzzfeed was ever brought up was the existence of the dossier as they were the ones who published it.

YEs, I really believe the fact that Inhave not used buzzfeed or msnbc or other far left sources I have been accused of. Which is why when questioned, none of you have been able to find and link to me using them as sources.

Yes...I believe many of you are intellectually dishonest people and would make up claims like that.

The only time buzzfeed was ever brought up was the existence of the dossier as they were the ones who published it.

And you believe it's legit therefore your only source is Buzzfeed.

I have posted this a few times, but I hope Trump manages to lift Russian sanctions. Lets quit with this cold war crap, it does not get us anywhere.

You have to wait 10 seconds between posting because of the spam filter. That never seemed to stop my hero gfiafp.

And the only conspiracy that was found was a Conspiracy by the Left to bring down Trump.

Wrong

And the only conspiracy that was found was a Conspiracy by the Left to bring down Trump.

Our president tweets:

Donald J. Trump

Verified account @realDonaldTrump
26m26 minutes ago
If the person placed very early into my campaign wasn’t a SPY put there by the previous Administration for political purposes, how come such a seemingly massive amount of money was paid for services rendered - many times higher than normal...

Donald J. Trump

Verified account @realDonaldTrump
26m26 minutes ago
...Follow the money! The spy was there early in the campaign and yet never reported Collusion with Russia, because there was no Collusion. He was only there to spy for political reasons and to help Crooked Hillary win - just like they did to Bernie Sanders, who got duped!

Trump knows exactly who it is, how much they were paid, when they started spying.

You have to love the slow play though. He always throws out a jab tweet that gets them all worked up in a lather. Then the bomb is dropped and they are so disoriented they don't know what to do except stare at the camera with that mouth breather face. Then at 4am they get their talking points and go full steam ahead with the latest idiotic spin.

"The spy was there to protect Trump"

"A spy is not the same thing as an informant"

"Spying is legal if Trump Jr shared a salad with a Russian citizen"

I haven't read through most of this. Okay strike that, any of this. But here's what it boils down to.

1) Trump and his cronies are using the office to get rich at every possible turn. They're using their influence and their connections to do so.

Or

2) Literally the entire intelligence community not only of today but of years past is Thoroughly corrupt and completely lying about anything that makes Trump or his cronies or family look bad.- even the ones that Trump personally hand selected to replace others.

---------------

I mean, that's it. That's the ball game. Which is more likely?

I haven't read through most of this. Okay strike that, any of this. But here's what it boils down to.

1) Trump and his cronies are using the office to get rich at every possible turn. They're using their influence and their connections to do so.

Or

2) Literally the entire intelligence community not only of today but of years past is Thoroughly corrupt and completely lying about anything that makes Trump or his cronies or family look bad.- even the ones that Trump personally hand selected to replace others.

---------------

Somewhere in between.

Some of Trump's campaign staff did some hokey things on their taxes before Trump ran for office.

And

Obama and Hillary weaponized the FBI, CIA, and IRS against political opponents.

Now we're finding out Trump's foreign policy advisors (Pappadopolis, Carter Page) were briefed to Lynch back in March 2016. The conspirators already locked in the date of July 2016 as to when the investigation was launched.

As we'll soon find out the FBI/CIA spies approached those guys months before the July investigation i.e. it was an effort to make them appear compromised.

Proving to be even more pervasive than originally thought. Now there's evidence of multiple people being offered Hillary emails from a former government official through an intermediary. Why would someone who'd been with the government be offering these emails that the government claimed they couldn't find?

Clear case of multiple attempts at entrapment and dirty up a bunch of folks.

Or

---------------

Just like eighteen months ago.............you were one of the ones saying it's ludicrous to think nearly all of the Obama I.C. was in on the plot to spy on Trump. Well skippy, that's exactly what happened.

You pulling a Sho and ignoring the steadily increasing mountain of evidence proving it? You trusted the government when they started investigating Trump but when it turns on your boy Barry's henchmen now you don't?

Insurance policy. There's your Rosetta Stone.

Insurance policy. There's your Rosetta Stone.

come on, that was just high school flirting talk, besides it was all to protect the president

did you edit that to leave someone out ?

:lol:

Just another example of how this punk operates.

• Like 2

And Sho was banned for a period of that :bench:

743 lies and misdirection. sad, sad, little soyboi

Sweet Jesus :shocking:

What a pvssy.
  • Like 1

743 lies and misdirection. sad, sad, little soyboi

Zero lies...no misdirection...just facts and strongly supported opinions refuting the BS of multiple liars in this board.

And you calling anyone sad is always funny.

What angle? If Flynn has the goods on him he is focked.

Flynn has more to worry about if he flips on anyone big in Russia. Putins body count is actually real unlike the Clinton one.

Clinton body count is most certainly real.

RP trying to paint this as bad for Obama. Damn man...give it up.

This is most certainly bad for Obama. Under his direction and knowledge numerous felonies were committed.

You get dumber by the minute.

He did...in fact...try to get immunity.

This isn't fake news.

Unless you think the committees and Flynn's own lawyer are making it up.

Link to document SHOWING Flynn requested immunity? The document I read contained no reference to immunity.

3 times you lied just in the first couple pages of this thread. So you lied again about lying.

Zero lies...no misdirection...just facts and strongly supported opinions refuting the BS of multiple liars in this board.

And you calling anyone sad is always funny.

Liar.

• Like 1

Liar.

Point to anything I have stated in this thread that was a lie and prove it...you won't...you cant.

Boston Herald getting on the bandwagon too:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columnists/adriana_cohen/2018/05/democrats_russia_truth_coming_out

A Democratic Watergate is unfolding before our eyes.

It’s no wonder Obama’s former CIA chief John Brennan is tweeting like a madman, attacking President Trump, House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.
Brennan’s running scared because it’s starting to look like he may have been a co-conspirator in the biggest political scandal since, well, Watergate.
Yesterday, Trump met with FBI Director Christopher Wray, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats to inquire if Brennan’s CIA and the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign, as reported by The New York Times and other media last week.
If it’s confirmed that the Obama administration used U.S. intelligence agencies and the Justice Department to go after political opponents — to keep Democrats in power through a presidential election cycle — Attorney General Jeff Sessions should immediately un-recuse himself from the Russia “collusion” witch hunt, shut it down and open a criminal investigation into all parties involved.
And to think that Democrats and their puppets in media have been calling Trump the greatest threat to democracy all this time when their party may have been using authoritarian tactics against the leader of the opposition party and his associates.

Who knew that Boston was the home of such patriots?

• Like 1

That's a victory for the Anti-Trump crowd?!!! An extension to discovery for Mueller to turn over evidence?!

Oh, how the goal posts have moved. At the beginning of this thread you had Flynn nailed up crucified. Now an extension Mueller desperately needs (assuming he's after Trump) to find evidence of trolls.

MAGA