NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

17 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Yeah, there is no way around it on this one.

Lets say the Don is innocent...if Mueller's findings never go public, then the story never ends. Whose keeping it from seeing the light of day? What are they hiding? Mystery and suspense, cloak and dagger, spy stuff, treason, Manchurian, etc .....If it all goes public, yes the media will run wild for awhile and attempt to connect dots, but that story eventually goes away.

In short, whatever remains hidden never ceases to be a story (see tax returns and multiply it by 100). What goes public is a big story, but with this administration in particular, there will be another big story in a week.

But truthfully, even if Mueller says we found no evidence of collusion most of you that want Trump gone won't accept that. You'll make the case 'Well, then why didn't Trump agree to an interview' or 'Mueller didn't have all his tax records', etc........

What evidence of collusion has been presented? The only crimes outside of Manafort's money laundering from years ago, thus far have been ones that were GENERATED by the Special Counsel's office.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

But truthfully, even if Mueller says we found no evidence of collusion most of you that want Trump gone won't accept that. You'll make the case 'Well, then why didn't Trump agree to an interview' or 'Mueller didn't have all his tax records', etc........

What evidence of collusion has been presented? The only crimes outside of Manafort's money laundering from years ago, thus far have been ones that were GENERATED by the Special Counsel's office.

Truthfully, I don't really want Trump forcibly removed from office.....Don't get me wrong, it would be thrilling in the short term, but I don't believe it's in our country's best interests, as about a third of the country would believe their guy had been removed via a coup (Comey said something akin to this). Trump needs to be voted out.

That said, of course you are likely correct. If Mueller says no collusion, many would make the case that we didn't have all the info......and it's also true that if Mueller says there is collusion, many will say that is incorrect as well. It's where we are. Facts we don't like are fake news, thus we are free to believe whatever makes us happiest. In other words, we are idiots now.

As for "What evidence of collusion has been presented?"....It's always been a confusing question to me.....Mueller is investigating currently and hasn't announced his findings, and at no point was it ever said that he would be keeping the public up to date about how it's looking. Most would argue that him doing so would be ridiculously irresponsible in fact. In short, your question seems disingenuous, and is basically an attempt at spin.

• Like 1

It never made sense that Putin would want Trump to win. He had already fleeced Hillary and rolled into Crimea with no pushback from the democrats and Obama and Trump was running around talking about coal mining and oil pipelines. If you know anything about Russia's economy you know that more oil/gas on the market isn't good for them. 

26 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

but I don't believe it's in our country's best interests, as about a third of the country would believe their guy had been removed via a coup (Comey said something akin to this).

It'd be more than a third of the country.

And since we're being all honest and such, do you concede there was an attempt to stop Trump from getting elected then remove him from office?

MSM will put their tin foil hats on and keep blaming Trump because he's a bad  bad man. :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, joneo said:

MSM will put their tin foil hats on and keep blaming Trump because he's a bad  bad man. :rolleyes:

Hey! Look who's posting!?😄

22 minutes ago, joneo said:

Wasn’t even covered this morning on NBC and they practically broke the news yesterday. Fake fake fake journalism. 

29 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

It'd be more than a third of the country.

And since we're being all honest and such, do you concede there was an attempt to stop Trump from getting elected then remove him from office?

An attempt to keep him from being elected by who?

Without knowing which specifics you are speaking of, anything that wasn’t made public before the election obviously was not done in an effort to keep the public from electing him...in my opinion. 

16 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

An attempt to keep him from being elected by who?

Without knowing which specifics you are speaking of, anything that wasn’t made public before the election obviously was not done in an effort to keep the public from electing him...in my opinion. 

The Russian Collusion narrative was designed to be an October Surprise. Hillary tweeted out about the Trump Tower server communicating with Russian bank in October 2016. The story was false and most likely a setup as the DNS logs appeared to have been edited. Also the mad rush by Brennan to push the early editions of the Dossier to several people as well as Fusion GPS DESPERATELY trying to get someone to publish it.

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

The Russian Collusion narrative was designed to be an October Surprise. Hillary tweeted out about the Trump Tower server communicating with Russian bank in October 2016. The story was false and most likely a setup as the DNS logs appeared to have been edited. Also the mad rush by Brennan to push the early editions of the Dossier to several people as well as Fusion GPS DESPERATELY trying to get someone to publish it.

So simplifying it, what you are saying is.......Hillary attempted to stop Trump from being elected.......Yes, I'll agree that is true. I even recall her going on TV and saying he shouldn't be elected, so I can't argue against it in good faith.

2 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

So simplifying it, what you are saying is.......Hillary attempted to stop Trump from being elected.......Yes, I'll agree that is true. I even recall her going on TV and saying he shouldn't be elected, so I can't argue against it in good faith.

Hillary, with the aid of the Obama Justice Dept/FBI, UK and Australian Intel tried to stop Trump from getting elected. Big difference there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Hillary, with the aid of the Obama Justice Dept/FBI, UK and Australian Intel tried to stop Trump from getting elected. Big difference there. 

All they had to do is let it be known that they were investigating him before the election, like they did the Hillary emails....but they kept it quiet and didn't let it influence the election.

So while there is enough there for you to convince yourself of whatever you want to believe, your theory doesn't hold up very well when you step back and look at the situation in totality....IMO

1 minute ago, cbfalcon said:

All they had to do is let it be known that they were investigating him before the election, like they did the Hillary emails....but they kept it quiet and didn't let it influence the election.

So while there is enough there for you to convince yourself of whatever you want to believe, your theory doesn't hold up very well when you step back and look at the situation in totality....IMO

They tried letting people know but the MSM wasn't publishing the rag known as the Dossier until Buzzfeed finally did. It's a matter of public record that Fusion GPS was shopping the Dossier around for quite awhile. They STILL don't acknowledge they were investigating TRUMP (they say the Trump campaign). The FBI couldn't publicly admit it because there was no basis for it that they didn't generate. 

You're having to be willfully ignorant at this stage to dismiss there wasn't a coordinated effort against Trump. 

13 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

They tried letting people know but the MSM wasn't publishing the rag known as the Dossier until Buzzfeed finally did. It's a matter of public record that Fusion GPS was shopping the Dossier around for quite awhile. They STILL don't acknowledge they were investigating TRUMP (they say the Trump campaign). The FBI couldn't publicly admit it because there was no basis for it that they didn't generate. 

You're having to be willfully ignorant at this stage to dismiss there wasn't a coordinated effort against Trump. 

I am sure there were lots of people that did not want Trump elected. Some may have even talked to each other about it.

If the deep state shadow folk were investigating him with the goal of scaring the public from voting for him, someone should have leaked the story, maybe to a few writers on twitter or something. Then once twitter gets going, the mainstream media has to report. But I suppose it's possible the shadow folk didn't know anyone, lacked connections, etc.

The alternate theory is that the deep state shadow folk were investigating Trump because they actually thought he needed to be investigated, as opposed to investigating him solely in an effort to create enough lies to scare the public from voting for him. In this case, their actions make sense.

You have your theories. I have mine. We can respectfully agree to disagree.

9 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

The alternate theory is that the deep state shadow folk were investigating Trump because they actually thought he needed to be investigated, as opposed to investigating him solely in an effort to create enough lies to scare the public from voting for him. In this case, their actions make sense.

You have your theories. I have mine. We can respectfully agree to disagree.

Then why did they need to use unverified rumors to get the FISA? Or go to foreign countries to have them spy as well? If it were on the up and up, why are they STILL refusing to say Trump was the target? By that very fact, Trump is innocent. 

24 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

why are they STILL refusing to say Trump was the target? By that very fact, Trump is innocent. 

You lost me. I stuck with ya as long as I could.

• Like 1

Hows the do you like your eggs for your face wiff, cb and all the other retards who bought into the collusion illusion? 

Over easy or hard boiled?

The collusion scam has collapsed on the democrats. How much money and time have they spent on getting zero results? My God, they are so stupid.

and trumps own campaign manager, you know, the guy who convinced Trump and the Republicans to change the very party platform towards the Russians at the convention? Yeah, he just had his plea deal thrown up for repeatedly lying. But yeah, it is innocent people do that. And we're only talking about crimes that occurred long before he met Donald Trump. And Donald certainly doesn't have a history of publicly supporting Putin and or having super secret one-on-one meetings with him and or known Russian operatives in the Oval Office wherein He leaked confidential information. Witch hunt!!!

Lol

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

and trumps own campaign manager, you know, the guy who convinced Trump and the Republicans to change the very party platform towards the Russians at the convention? Yeah, he just had his plea deal thrown up for repeatedly lying. But yeah, it is innocent people do that. And we're only talking about crimes that occurred long before he met Donald Trump. And Donald certainly doesn't have a history of publicly supporting Putin and or having super secret one-on-one meetings with him and or known Russian operatives in the Oval Office wherein He leaked confidential information. Witch hunt!!!

Lol

:lol:

10 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Lol

Manafort, Cohen, Podestas.....focus on their connections with Ukrainians and Russians. Clintons as well.

The Witch Hunt..........perhaps it's just that.

I am slightly surprised that the Dem's have not turned on the FBI, though I admit it would be tough to do at this point.

https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2019/01/17/clintons-collusion-with-russia-makes-necessary-trumps-missile-defense-plan/

Amidst all the talk about “Russian collusion,” one of the most egregious – and consequential – examples has received negligible attention.  During her tenure as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton engineered the transfer of lots of high technology – including militarily relevant ones – to Russia’s Silicon Valley, in the vain hope of “resetting” relations with Vladimir Putin.

At the time, the Pentagon warned that this arrangement amounted to an “overt technology theft operation” that gave the Kremlin, among other things, strategically sensitive hypersonic missile know-how and gear.  It also massively profited Clinton Foundation donors.

Today, President Trump unveils a missile defense plan made necessary by such treachery.  His long-awaited Missile Defense Review proposes a comprehensive program of space-based and other means of protecting the American people against the hypersonic missiles Russia and China are now deploying.  Unfortunately, we need such defenses yesterday.

26 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I am slightly surprised that the Dem's have not turned on the FBI, though I admit it would be tough to do at this point.

They did temporarily on comey, then they realized he was corruptly working hand in hand with team Hillary to cover up crimes of both entities while at the same time devising the plan to sabotage the unimaginable trump presidency as an insurance policy in the unlikely event he won. 

Then comey was good again. 

Treasonous crimes are cool as long as its purpose is to further the destruction of and fundamentally change our country. 

• Like 1

Just now, Baker Boy said:

It turns out that the investigation uncovered a conspiracy to oust Trump.  

Exactly and the MSM refuses to acknowledge it.

Report is done and sent to the DOJ and Bill Barr. Lmao... They release it on Friday late afternoon.... Translation... They got nothing! 

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

Liberals will pretend they didn't do anything wrong the last 2.5 years. That is exactly what will happen. 

• Like 1

Too bad Newbie got the boot. Sad a grown "man" can't control himself. 

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I blame a$$eating for him being a sh!tforbrains.

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’d he do again?

40 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

What’d he do again?

I think he literally threatened to kill the president. Which the SS take very seriously. It wasn't his first time doing it and Mike probably didn't want the government coming down on his site.

On 3/30/2017 at 11:59 AM, NewbieJr said:

It's all just a guessing game at this point. None of us know even 1/10th of what the FBI knows at this point. But just for the sake of discussion, what if they have concrete evidence that Trump/Sessions/Pence/Kushner colluded with the Russians to rig the election? What happens at that point? I realize this is unprecedented territory, but is there anything in the laws of the land that discusses what happens if an election is deemed invalid? Or if a President is found guilty of treason? Who takes over? The whole administration would have played a role, so you can't hand it off to Pence. Speaker of the House? New election?

Update?

We know you lurk, fire up your alias and chime in.

• Haha 1