NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

Please tell us how firing Comey could be obstruction especially given all that we now know.

We should stop feeding the trolls.

I know it's tough with the amount of lies, distractions and utter ignorance he posts on a daily basis, but eventually he'll go away. Guys like Sho....you just can't reach. They are too embedded in their political dogma and zealotry.

Thats not fake news...Ive read the transcripts and seen the video...he didnt preface it as just about MS13 and their headline was accurate.

His entire quote shows he was talking about immigration and not just MS13. A US based and US started gang.

Youre struggling with showing anything besides slight lean to the left...I get it.

:lol:

Mental focking illness

• Like 1

Mental focking illness

They haven't gotten his dosage right yet.

Ahh...fake Xanax claims and more of the usual idiots trolling as they are unable to refute what I stated. Shocking.

Rock...got those links to back up the claims you made the other day?

Or going to run like drobeski has all day and you have so far for over a day?

Trump hiring Rudy as his legal counsel will be the undoing of him. Cuomo shredded him to pieces this morning on CNN and corrected him on every non factual statement. Rudy is completely clueless about what he's saying and Trump better keep him off these press tours.

Ahh...fake Xanax claims and more of the usual idiots trolling as they are unable to refute what I stated. Shocking.

I always notice when they can't refute the actual facts that is always leads to deflecting the topic into childish insults.

Trump hiring Rudy as his legal counsel will be the undoing of him. Cuomo shredded him to pieces this morning on CNN and corrected him on every non factual statement. Rudy is completely clueless about what he's saying and Trump better keep him off these press tours.

Good thing no one saw it then.

I have a job and had golf

You wouldn't understand.

So the guy who has half the bored on ignore supposedly is saying someone is hiding from HIM?

It's all just a guessing game at this point. None of us know even 1/10th of what the FBI knows at this point. But just for the sake of discussion, what if they have concrete evidence that Trump/Sessions/Pence/Kushner colluded with the Russians to rig the election? What happens at that point? I realize this is unprecedented territory, but is there anything in the laws of the land that discusses what happens if an election is deemed invalid? Or if a President is found guilty of treason? Who takes over? The whole administration would have played a role, so you can't hand it off to Pence. Speaker of the House? New election?

Let's get this thread back on track. Anyone able to answer noobs question?

It's pretty simple, Paul Ryan would be the next President if Trump/Pence are impeached.

Thanks. I liked your post.

/Thread

I have a job and had golf

You wouldn't understand.

So you have that link now then?

Or admit what we all knew as the truth...you read rumors of a report not publicly released yet and yiunposted it as of it was fact.

I wouldn't have a problem with Obama if he did something within his rights. Would you have an issue with him if he did something illegal (as the evidence now shows)?

Yeah focking right. Youd be apoplectic.

To answer your question, yeah and I did disapprove of the drone strikes mainly.

Also...as the evidence now shows Obama acted illegally?

FFS...just flat out lying again.

WaPo: If the FBI used an informant, it wasn't to go after Trump, it was to protect him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/05/18/if-the-fbi-used-an-informant-it-wasnt-to-go-after-trump-it-was-to-protect-him/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1d6595b06499

archive link because if this idiot has a brain she will take down the article before people see it https://archive.is/yfcSf

But Trump and his backers are wrong about what it means that the FBI reportedly was using a confidential source to gather information early in its investigation of possible campaign ties to Russia. The investigation started out as a counterintelligence probe, not a criminal one. And relying on a covert source rather than a more intrusive method of gathering information suggests that the FBI may have been acting cautiously — perhaps too cautiously — to protect the campaign, not undermine it.

She is so ###### stupid, she just admits the FBI spied on Trump's campaign. And thinks it was a good thing.

These people have lost their minds.

First NYT puts out an article yesterday explaining how the FBI used an informant to conduct counterintelligence on a political opponent's campaign.

Now WaPo doubles down and says it was to "protect" Trump.

You really can't make this ###### up.

If people don't go to prison over this then I guess we know the rules of the game now. Trump has full access to the FBI, CIA, and NSA to spy on whatever degenerate the DNC nominates in 2020.

• Like 1

You cant make this up...yet you just did.

I dont think you can comprehend much of what you read.

Dude...seriously...get on some meds, you are not well.

The NYT article had nothing about the supposed informant.

It tore apart the Trump narrative and the theories you and your cronies here have pushed.

Weak weak weak ass spin is all you have left.

Wow. Filthy is all in on the kool aid.

What you say about Trump lying about Russian adoptions? Did Hillary force him to do that too? Amazing that Hillary can force more than half a dozen grown-ass adults to go and meet in Trump's building one floor away from Trump while Trump is still there. Yeah, that seems reasonable.

Two things to remember: First, they denied all of this for eighteen months. Second, these are their leaks, their story, their version; delivered via their spin, from the people who were conducting the scheme against the Trump campaign:

A great point about the NYT articles about the informant.

Eighteen months the Spice Girls here have been denying this spying (as well as other things) took place. Now you find you were the delusional ones being fed lies from Obama's I.C.

Two questions:

1. What else have you been lied to about? This should be very concerning to you and make you question all your faith in your Party.

2. When should we expect to hear an apology from you? Surely a man can admit they were wrong, even on a low traffic message bored.