Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Seth Rich murdered by the dnc?

I'm not going to let podestas Washington Post distract from the DNC killing the hero Seth Rich.

I'm not going to let podestas Washington Post distract from the DNC killing the hero Seth Rich.

If Seth Rich were republican this case would have been solved already.

If Seth Rich were republican this case would have been solved already.

They found his twitter handle and we was very pro Bernie, I think when Bernie got screwed he was sick of the corruption and went to wikileaks

They found his twitter handle and we was very pro Bernie, I think when Bernie got screwed he was sick of the corruption and went to wikileaks

I don't blame him. But when you cross the Clintons and DNC you end up dead.

Who told the police to stand down?

A manager of the Washington, D.C., bar where Democratic National Committee worker Seth Rich was last spotted hours before he was shot and killed last summer told WND that D.C. police officers never interviewed the bar’s staff or requested any evidence from the bar, including the bar’s surveillance video from that night, as part of an investigation into Rich’s murder.

Who told the police to stand down?

A manager of the Washington, D.C., bar where Democratic National Committee worker Seth Rich was last spotted hours before he was shot and killed last summer told WND that D.C. police officers never interviewed the bars staff or requested any evidence from the bar, including the bars surveillance video from that night, as part of an investigation into Richs murder.

That's some good investigating boys.

Of course they did. Why do you think they have to make up all this russian collusion nonsense. Hopefully Mueller has the balls to get to the bottom of ALL of it and kunts like Hillary and Barry end up behind bars where they belong.

:lol:

You are a real piece of sh1t.

You are a real piece of sh1t.

You should listen to why they were thanking people. Then read their updated comments to stop politicizing their son's death and calling for Fox and the Jackhole PIin the first post to apologize.

Seems the idiots pushing bogus conspiracy theories against their wishes are the pieces of .

You should listen to why they were thanking people. Then read their updated comments to stop politicizing their son's death and calling for Fox and the Jackhole PIin the first post to apologize.

Seems the idiots pushing bogus conspiracy theories against their wishes are the pieces of ######.

I did. They are happy people are finally talking about the murder of their son. and you're laughing at them. You're a sad sad little man.

• Like 1

I did. They are happy people are finally talking about the murder of their son. and you're laughing at them. You're a sad sad little man.

Liar. Where did I laugh at them.

And psst...imtalking about the murder of their son? Thats not what the focking video is about. Again... read the statement from just recently rather than the older video that you are mischaracterizing focking jackass.

You have got to be the biggest moron on here. Great bing Hawker a run for his money anyway.

I don't blame him. But when you cross the Clintons and DNC you end up dead.

much like Breitbart

much like Breitbart

And like 100 other people

Two guys who handled those emails prior to wikileaks are dead.

Wikileaks offered up $20,000 as a reward; how often do they do that?

Has even ONE Democrat come forward demanding answers to the investigation or offered a ¢ in reward money?

Ahh regurgitating the old talking points again.

Why don't you let the men discuss this. You need to get ready for the View and your shows.

Ahh regurgitating the old talking points again.

Julian Assange alludes to it.

"If Congress includes #SethRich case into their Russia probe I'll give written testimony with evidence that Seth Rich was @Wikileaks source."

“I knew Seth Rich. I know he was the @Wikileaks source. I was involved.”

http://www.ibtimes.com/seth-rich-conspiracy-theories-re-emerge-kim-dotcom-says-dnc-staffer-was-wikileaks-2541925

Let us not forget one of the most important parts to the puzzle. The DNC did not allow Federal Investigators to view the alleged hacked equipment, only their paid contractor CrowdStrike.

Julian Assange alludes to it.

"If Congress includes #SethRich case into their Russia probe I'll give written testimony with evidence that Seth Rich was @Wikileaks source."

I knew Seth Rich. I know he was the @Wikileaks source. I was involved.

http://www.ibtimes.com/seth-rich-conspiracy-theories-re-emerge-kim-dotcom-says-dnc-staffer-was-wikileaks-2541925

Using a Russian agent as proof.

And kimdotcom :lol:

Using a Russian agent as proof.

And kimdotcom :lol:

Oh, so you think Trump can be impeached without the use of some sort of Russian agent? Too funny.

That Podesta email, where he wants to make an example of the "leaker" is pretty much a smoking gun on 2 stages.

1. that the information was leaked, not hacked.

2.They killed seth

I wouldn't know..........I'm the one posting the facts. Do they hurt you? All you can do is deflect from them.

What facts? You posted the words of Assange. And wiki.

Fact is they are Russian agents. As agreed upon by the IC including Pompeo.

There are no facts to assert he was murdered because of the DMCor Hillary.

None

What facts? You posted the words of Assange. And wiki.

Fact is they are Russian agents. As agreed upon by the IC including Pompeo.

There are no facts to assert he was murdered because of the DMCor Hillary.

None

Still believing that ClownStrike report?

And I never said RunDMC kilt him. Hillary maybe but DMC is my boys. :Mr-T:

All the leaks stoped after Seth was killed. That's weird, you would think a bombshell would have been dropped closer to Election Day.

All the leaks stoped after Seth was killed. That's weird, you would think a bombshell would have been dropped closer to Election Day.

They hoped to kill him BEFORE he sent the emails off to the intermediary who also is dead. They were a day late and a dollar short.

Still believing that ClownStrike report?

And I never said RunDMC kilt him. Hillary maybe but DMC is my boys. :Mr-T:

I still believe the US intel community over Russia, Trump, and Russia light (wiki). As most Americans do because, you know, the facts thus far that have been presented.

I still believe the US intel community over Russia, Trump, and Russia light (wiki). As most Americans do because, you know, the facts thus far that have been presented.

You only believe what you want to believe and see what you want to see. Honestly, you believe in this many coincidences?

Liar. Where did I laugh at them.

And psst...imtalking about the murder of their son? Thats not what the focking video is about. Again... read the statement from just recently rather than the older video that you are mischaracterizing focking jackass.

You have got to be the biggest moron on here. Great bing Hawker a run for his money anyway.

You seem like such a happy and nice guy. WOW

• Like 1

Let us know when the DNC allows a government Intelligence Agency to actually see the hacked equipment.

You only believe what you want to believe and see what you want to see. Honestly, you believe in this many coincidences?

I believe in our institutions...you believe in a pathological liar in chief and the Russian government.

I believe in our institutions...you believe in a pathological liar in chief and the Russian government.

I believe you should be in an institution surrounded by a team of doctors.