ToadSprocket

Can somebody explain briefly why Sanctuary cities are good

Try looking at the screen instead of the keyboard, when you type. But be warned, you might need to use more than two fingers with this method.

I am usually typing on my phone and can barely read what I am writing, my eyesight is horrendous

and when on computer I never look at keyboard, and quite frankly never look at screen, continually multi-tasking

San Francisco to pay $190G to undocumented immigrant over sanctuary law violation

A man from El Salvador in the U.S. illegally who sued San Francisco after police turned him over to immigration authorities in violation of the city's sanctuary law is set to be awarded $190,000, his attorney said Thursday.

Pedro Figueroa-Zarceno, 33, reached the settlement agreement with the city attorney's office, said Saira Hussain, a staff attorney at the Asian Law Caucus who represented Zarceno. The agreement must be approved by the Board of Supervisors.

San Francisco to pay $190G to undocumented immigrant over sanctuary law violation

A man from El Salvador in the U.S. illegally who sued San Francisco after police turned him over to immigration authorities in violation of the city's sanctuary law is set to be awarded $190,000, his attorney said Thursday.

Pedro Figueroa-Zarceno, 33, reached the settlement agreement with the city attorney's office, said Saira Hussain, a staff attorney at the Asian Law Caucus who represented Zarceno. The agreement must be approved by the Board of Supervisors.

I think some judges ought to be executed. No trial, just taken out and hung from a light post like Mussolini and left in the street to rot.

It's only fair dems get a demographic to balance out all of the inbred republicans in the bible belt. Fair is fair.

Are you still butt hurt that Trump won and Hilary lost? :dunno:

:lol: San Francisco logic. A fine use of city taxpayer funds.

I think the Dems are counting on those votes, that's why.

Illegals can't vote...

... but their anchor babies can in 18 years.

riiiiight

Look, the Dems are nuts on blocking voter ID laws, I was shocked to be able to go in and vote and not present ID and the lady I didn't know would take me at my word that I was who I said I was. That's not right at all and is easy to be abused.

But if you're claiming that illegals are registering to vote, this isn't a scandal that I've heard.

• Like 1

Look, the Dems are nuts on blocking voter ID laws, I was shocked to be able to go in and vote and not present ID and the lady I didn't know would take me at my word that I was who I said I was. That's not right at all and is easy to be abused.

But if you're claiming that illegals are registering to vote, this isn't a scandal that I've heard.

I'm not claiming they are registering. Just like you said they just use a name and go in and vote

This whole thing has to be one of the dumber and debates out there. America has some of the lowest voter participation rates in the world. It's freaking ridiculous. But we're just retardedly lazy when it comes to that stuff.

Of all the s*** to worry about in this country, the idea of people voting who shouldn't vote is like the last thing I worry about.

It's right up there with the massive number of people who try to sneak into jury duty.

I really have no defense of this issue. Add it to the list I disagree with the dems on I guess.

I can see where it would be damn near impossible to police the inner cities when everyone is terrified of the cops. That's about all I got.

What should happen is the feds do their job, one way or another. Pretty simple.

1. Close the border

2. There has to be some sort of amnesty. People have been here too long and have raised kids here.

3. After that, build a high speed train to Mexico called the adios express. Next stop, Juarez.

• Like 1

Are you still butt hurt that Trump won and Hilary lost? :dunno:

Only bummed for the planet and the idea of rewarding competence. Nothing has changed for me on a personal level, just like every other president.

That's classic. Good for the judge here. You want to enact a dumb ass law, better think it all the way through

http://www.kgw.com/news/woman-65-in-ne-portland-reports-sex-assault-break-in-and-car-burglary/459231264

Portland, Oregon is one of these cities..........they let this scumbag go despite felony convictions and he ends up raping a 65 year old lady (34Flapjacks). Previously deported 20 times.

Bump

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A man accused of breaking into a 65-year-old woman's home, sexually assaulting her and stealing her car was arrested after allegedly assaulting another woman and running from police.

Sergio Jose Martinez, 31, was caught July 24 after officers chased him through a neighborhood.

According to court documents filed in March 2017, Martinez has a history of illegal entry into the United States. He has been a transient in the Portland area for more than a year and has been deported 20 times.

Martinez has at least five probation violations for re-entering the United States. His most recent removal was in November 2016, according to the March court documents.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) lodged an immigration detainer against Martinez, asking authorities to notify them before releasing Martinez to allow ICE to take him into custody. The Department of Homeland Security said a detainer was requested for Martinez in December 2016, but he was released into the community and authorities did not notify ICE.

Earlier this year, Multnomah County leaders and Sheriff Mike Reese wrote a letter to the community saying, "The Sheriff's Office does not hold people in county jails on ICE detainers or conduct any immigration enforcement actions."

Because local funds and resources shouldn't be used to do what should be one of the few jobs of the federal government.

Because it's not their job.

1. Federal funds are given to cover expenses

2. Their job is to protect and keep the public safe.

1. Federal funds are given to cover expenses

2. Their job is to protect and keep the public safe.

3. Nobody gives a fock what you post.

Guatemalan national pays $280 fine for negligent driving in crash that killed FBI agent, fire marshal

Garza Palacios was charged in May with negligent driving in the deaths in December of FBI agent Carlos Wolff, 36, and Maryland fire marshal Sander Cohen, 33.

A Guatemalan national who was behind the wheel during a fatal traffic accident that killed an FBI agent and a fire marshal last year was ordered to pay a fine of only $280 last month for his role in the deadly crash.

Garza Palacios was arrested by immigration officers for being unlawfully present in the U.S. after overstaying a work visa that expired in 2009, FOX5 DC reported in May.

Jail officials were asked to place a hold on him after ICE officials learned he had been arrested in Montgomery County, Md. three years earlier, according to The Post. The request wasnt honored.

Garza Palacios pleaded guilty to driving while impaired in 2015 and also served about four months in jail after he was arrested for vandalizing car windows and lighting a couch near a construction site, according to the newspaper.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/10/guatemalan-national-pays-280-fine-for-negligent-driving-in-crash-that-killed-fbi-agent-fire-marshal.html

Illegals can't vote...

... but their anchor babies can in 18 years.

If you don't permit polling stations to check IDs, how does one know illegals AREN'T voting?

"We found no evidence of illegal voting" Left

"Did you look?" Right

"Here's your tin-foil hat" Left

Future votes. Which, by the time they are cast, will have cost actual citizens 100,000s of dollars per vote.

Future votes. Which, by the time they are cast, will have cost actual citizens 100,000s of dollars per vote.

If an illegal goes into a polling station and tells them "I'm Ed Stein" (real Ed has been dead for 2 years) and the polling official checks and verifies Ed Stein is registered to vote but can't check ID, how would they stop this illegal from voting?

DOJ slams 'sanctuary' Philadelphia for giving 'free pass' to child rapist

The illegal immigrant from Honduras previously was in Philadelphia custody on local charges back in 2014. But when those charges were dropped a year later, city officials ignored an ICE detainer. Vasquez was later arrested and convicted for raping a child and unlawful sexual contact with a minor.

He is now serving between eight and 20 years in prison.

“The facts of this case highlight the danger posed by the City of Philadelphia’s decision to disregard ICE detainers and release previously deported aliens from local custody,” U.S. Attorney William McSwain said in a statement, accusing Philadelphia of giving Vasquez a “free pass.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/09/doj-slams-sanctuary-philadelphia-for-giving-free-pass-to-child-rapist.html

With the mayor and DA that Philadelphia presently has you can almost guarantee a spike in crime, and they may never recover, ala Baltimore and Detroit.

Illegals can get driver's licenses in many states.

Some states have auto voter registration when you get your driver's license.

Many states do not verify anything when you register to vote and vote other than the name you give them matches up to a name on the roll.

Many states do not keep updated voter rolls.

I registered in 2016 without having to show an ID or proof of residency. When I voted I had already moved to a different district, but still was able to vote where I registered and did not have to show any ID. They just matched the name I gave them with the name that was on their list and gave me a ballot.

Anyone who thinks there are no illegals voting is just a sheltered whitey living in an area without illegals.