Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

Replacing Mung

so I quoted responses to Mung in threads he posted in at the geek club. I private messaged him when I knew he was on....

fool us one shame on us....

It took a lot of convincing because he's not a huge fantasy baseball guy (does football and basketball mostly) and our rules are pretty complex..... also his favorite baseball team is Detroit but he likes Joe Maddon, Zobrist (i explained he can't get him unless a trade) and Bryant so my brother is willing to take over the Cubs for the 2nd half of the year if you guys want.

I can't promise he will rejoin and own a team of his own next season but we can always look for a legit new owner when that time comes.

Let me know if you guys want him at all and when would be the best time for him to take over (before the AS supp or after). I would personally say before the Supp so he actually gets to draft but would also see the merit in just having him take over the dead team after the fact.

Do you have a sister (can size) that would take over my sh1tty Mets team ??

J/K

If Mung is inactive replace him

Yeah I feel dirty for taking that win ;ninja:

If you guys want him to take over tell me who to PM his yahoo email

I still have commish rights it looks like so I'll take the PM and get your brother loaded as the new owner. Hopefully these work firewalls let me or I'll have to do it at home.

he has successfully joined. I will most likely be proxying his draft picks as he is not an FFT member.

I gave him an extensive rundown of the league rules but its a lot to take in so if he adds someone he isn't allowed to add, just reverse it if I don't catch it. I showed him where he can find the nice sortable historical Cubs roster and such.

• Like 1

Man I really tried to fock my supp picks with these last two weeks :ninja: