Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

** Round 3 - 6 Commentary - July PPR Mock 2017 **

Hold on....are we playing with WR's this year???!!!

ICEMAN

Gore might be the oldest RB in the draft but a steal as the 28th back taken. He is still a full service back, a 1200 combined and 7/8 TD guy, on an explosive offense which gives him more opportunity facing loose spread out defenses.

• Like 1

I think the Gore pick is decent, but you could have still had him next round as there are at least two RB's who should be taken before him, perhaps as many as four in total.

The sweet spot for him is probably in the 7.05 to 7.10 range.

I think the Gore pick is decent, but you could have still had him next round as there are at least two RB's who should be taken before him, perhaps as many as four in total.

I had Gore as my next best RB and was strongly considering taking him. That would have put him at the 7.10 pick like you said though but if he wanted Gore he better grab him now just in case.

No Chance. I might could have had him at 7.03 but that's it, and I had plenty of options for that pick. I needed the RB #2 and could take no chances on the 14th to 15th best back in the draft.

Given the way these kid are drafting I suspect you are right, its prolly just my bias from all the other guys I mock against. If you really wanted him, you were likely wise to grab him where you did.