Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

** Round 11 - 16 Commentary - July PPR Mock 2017 **

Hey there frozen, wanna pull my stump?

:swoon:

We ought to consider drafting three guys from the june mock to help draft this one.

We'd probably be done by tonight or this time tomorrow.

Nicle pickle you are 8 rounds too late.

If I am away I am giving you guys my top 3

David Johnson

Leveon Bell

TJ Houzmenzadah

• Like 1

I don't like Lacy at all but to think he'd still be available in the 14th round just blows my mind. If it looks too good to be true chances are it is so you should double check to make sure no one has taken him. Hell, I went back through and looked to make sure no one had Jamaal Williams.

Why don't we just keep picking and ignore his selection until he sees the foible of his ways.

Keep it moving.......he can pick it up when he gives a damn!

Why don't we just keep picking and ignore his selection until he sees the foible of his ways.

Keep it moving.......he can pick it up when he gives a damn!

He will pick it up when he gets that stump out and crosses back over the border

He prob thinks he is good for a while

Nicle pickle you are 8 rounds too late.

If I am away I am giving you guys my top 3

David Johnson

Leveon Bell

TJ Houzmenzadah

How is it you are using the same list as I am? :lol:

I am ready after RC.

Give him Geno Carmazzi

The odds of getting stuck at the Canadian border or busy pulling a stump, 100%

Good call and well deserved picks been made and I went back til round 10 that's how low I had him sorry to completely kill this draft at times

Good call and well deserved picks been made

not acceptable behavior...... in this Mock......... at this valuable Site.

Last two rounds I'm taking two defenses and then I'll upload all the rosters again so we can track for the year

Again sorry for the screw ups this year, should have paid better attention and not held all you up so much in the process. No excuses for the shitty handling of my picks

robb, I strongly considered taking Jon Williams with my last pick to cuff McCoy on my team but I felt Jamaal offered a little more upside. I thought I'd see if he could slip to the next round.

I chose McFadden to help cover for McDumbass already on my squad.

Well done remote. I really thought about taking him this late. Might as well take a chance on him in case Elliot misses some games.

Give nicdolas for his 15th round pick:

WR Mike Williams, LA Chargers

Would that work??

Give nicdolas for his 15th round pick:

WR Mike Williams, LA Chargers

Would that work??

With his bad back and everything love it

Well done remote. I really thought about taking him this late. Might as well take a chance on him in case Elliot misses some games.

i almost took him where i took Sims as for a very long time my thought process with later round RB's was not to handcuff my own but to snipe the handcuff of OTHER owners studs.

the theory being that if My stud RB's handcuff was more of an unknown, and my stud goes down, well im focked anyway but if a well established (at least talent wise) handcuff like DMC ends up with the full time gig for any reason, now i'm dominating.

but knowing Martin is gone 3 weeks, and im relying on a rookie in Dalvin Cook after Ajayi, I felt it was best practice to take Sims especially in PPR.

• Like 1

i almost took him where i took Sims as for a very long time my thought process with later round RB's was not to handcuff my own but to snipe the handcuff of OTHER owners studs.

the theory being that if My stud RB's handcuff was more of an unknown, and my stud goes down, well im focked anyway but if a well established (at least talent wise) handcuff like DMC ends up with the full time gig for any reason, now i'm dominating.

but knowing Martin is gone 3 weeks, and im relying on a rookie in Dalvin Cook after Ajayi, I felt it was best practice to take Sims especially in PPR.

did you know that martins contract is such that he could be released at any time without any cap hit. Jaquizze can win this job for this season with a youngster drafted.

did you know that martins contract is such that he could be released at any time without any cap hit. Jaquizze can win this job for this season with a youngster drafted.

dont see it happening. not with what this team has in place and how Martin has looked this offseason. Jaquizz is a JAG.