Sign in to follow this  
Brutal1

14 & 16 Team League Openings - ESPN, PPR

Hello All, This past weekend was the payment due date for all my leagues. The leagues below had unpaid managers removed and therefore I have a few openings to fill. All other managers in each of the leagues below are all paid up. If you would like a spot in one of these leagues, you would need to be willing to join and pay soon after joining.

All leagues below are full PPR, 6pt QB tds, NO IDP, No Auction (all snake drafts), trades are 2 day league review / voting with 4 vetos to overturn. 6 advance to playoffs with top 2 seeds having a gye. All are run on ESPN, and I use Leaguesafe majority vote approval for payouts.

Honest, straight forward commish, I run all my leagues tight and clean and pay out timely at season end.

**Serious Managers only please. Please review the draft date and time and be sure it works for you.

Please don't ask for an invite unless willing to join and pay asap.

First come, first serve. If interested, let me know. Send email to thebrutal1@hotmail.com

Sixteen Super Flexy Ballers, ($55 league, $880 Pot, 1st=$310, 2nd=$300, 3rd=$140, 4th=$130), Saturday Morning, August 26, 2017 Draft. 11am EST / 8am PST

• 16 Teams (New - First Year)
  • SUPERFLEX ("OP" spot)
  • 3 openings

The Mean Sixteen, ($35 league, $560 Pot, 1st=$200, 2nd=$170, 3rd=$110, 4th=$80), Sunday Morning September 3, 2017 Draft, 11am EST / 8am PST

• 16 Teams (2nd season)
  • Normal Flex
  • 3 openings