Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Newbie ban?

Forest for the trees - that's that I'm saying.

He was focking obnoxious. Him, Sho and RP are a big part of why I gave up on this place. Trolling when done correctly can really bring the lulz but those guys do it wrong. They are like a virus. They ruin threads and then eventually the whole bored.

• Like 1

He was focking obnoxious. Him, Sho and RP are a big part of why I gave up on this place. Trolling when done correctly can really bring the lulz but those guys do it wrong. They are like a virus. They ruin threads and then eventually the whole bored.

Sho doesn't troll, he believes what he says.

RP and newbie needed to go.

With one of them gone, it will help greatly.

RP and newbie needed to go.

With one of them gone, it will help greatly.

Yeah, I agree with that. Sho is a zealot. 99.9% sure he has aspergers.

newbie was big time into assburgers. Explains a lot.

Yup, ShoFlake is fully indoctrinated. He will do almost anything for what he believes in except fight for it. I'm sure he has a Dr. excuse for that.

Spot - on.

How many times have we seen HT, Drobes, Cdumb, 12thHawker, etc. Post in serial - literally in each successive minute?

Finally made sense when we discovered that they're literally PM'ing each other to coordinate in these threads.

Fock, that's just bizarre. That's some 11 y.o. 'mean girls' weirdness there.

And speaking of the first bolded: Here's 3 of HT's 200+ posts BTB in a 600 post thread:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Hardcore troubadour. View it anyway?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Hardcore troubadour. View it anyway?

Posts in this thread: Hardcore troubadour 205

Yeah, but Newbie's the problem. :doh:

So you think when several people call you, Sho or Newbs out on your bullsh!t within a certain time frame it's obvious they're coordinating these 'attacks'?

:tinfoilhat:

I remember back in the day Newbie was apolitical. He was way out of depth commenting on politics. So he only had one move and that was to fling poo like an ape. Sad.

Gotta give him a break as he had his head up someone's a$$. And he wasn't flinging poo, he was sneezing.

This.

I have never seen someone so over the top closed minded and zealous of their party as he is.

So you think when several people call you, Sho or Newbs out on your bullsh!t within a certain time frame it's obvious they're coordinating these 'attacks'?

:tinfoilhat:

Gotta give him a break as he had his head up someone's a$$. And he wasn't flinging poo, he was sneezing.

This.

I have never seen someone so over the top closed minded and zealous of their party as he is.

There was coordination. I've gotten pms from HT imploring me to post certain things in certain threads.

As for this line...

I have never seen someone so over the top closed minded and zealous of their party as he is

Pot meet kettle. I think sho is pretty far out there and disagree with him quite a bit. But You're every bit as far out there the other way.

Pot meet kettle. I think sho is pretty far out there and disagree with him quite a bit. But You're every bit as far out there the other way.

Then you're ignorant in the art of trolling.

I've called Trump an egotistical buffoon before; called out the Republicans on this dooshiness, etc........ I am a conservative and don't bend over backwards defending the GOP. They're weak and can't get out of their own way. Sho on the other hand defends the indefensible time and time again. He's a never Trumper which is focking stupid and close minded.

There was coordination. I've gotten pms from HT imploring me to post certain things in certain threads.

As for this line...

I have never seen someone so over the top closed minded and zealous of their party as he is

You got one PM asking you to say "the Eagles" in a music thread. What a lying lil wuss.

You got one PM asking you to say "the Eagles" in a music thread. What a lying lil wuss.

That's right, it was a music thread. I had forgotten.

I know other people have said they have gotten messages too.

I don't really give a Fock, mind you. I just thought it was odd.

Coordination my ass. Never pm'd or received a pm regarding thread content in my life. Absolute nonsense, stop enabling the wacko paraniod loser.

I think it's quite clear I'm battling against the actual zealots.

99.9% sure you don't know jack about me.

Yup, ShoFlake is fully indoctrinated. He will do almost anything for what he believes in except fight for it. I'm sure he has a Dr. excuse for that.

:lol:

Then you're ignorant in the art of trolling.

I've called Trump an egotistical buffoon before; called out the Republicans on this dooshiness, etc........ I am a conservative and don't bend over backwards defending the GOP. They're weak and can't get out of their own way. Sho on the other hand defends the indefensible time and time again. He's a never Trumper which is focking stupid and close minded.

What indefensible thing have I defended?

You post utter bullshit as if it's fact and get pissed when called on it.

You have yet to show anything that you are a conservative...just like the GOP...that word is about meaningless these days.

Refute what I say once and then talk ...rather than being proven wrong over and over again and acting like you did something.

And there is no art of trolling...its just a sad excuse for being an idiot after you're called on it.

Coordination my ass. Never pm'd or received a pm regarding thread content in my life. Absolute nonsense, stop enabling the wacko paraniod loser.

:thumbsup:

Like we need marching orders to make fun of wiffle's ramblings...

:lol: :lol:

What a fkn loser.

I still have a few of them saved. What a creeper phag. :lol:

99.9% sure you don't know jack ###### about me.

Probably because we really don't care...

Probably because we really don't care...

That would make sense...if you all didn't keep trying to talk about my life as if you knew.

Yeah so, it was nothing like you described. Good job.

Problem with Newbie and this place in general is/was that people don't know how to troll anymore. Newbie went full retard years ago and he was fishing with dynamite. Where's the subtly? Where's the fun?

I remember back in the day Newbie was apolitical. He was way out of depth commenting on politics. So he only had one move and that was to fling poo like an ape. Sad.

Problem is, not a fan of trolling. Why I don't hang virtually anywhere else.

That's on me.

Isn't it nice to have him back?

:cheers:

Did I miss his return?

Jesus Chrysler man, start paying attention!

Saw the name but didn't pay attention to what he was saying. Now that you mention it...I started looking and yes very Newbielike

:D

Cut him some slack.

He was more interested in telling us he does not like tater tots.

:doh:

Cut him some slack.

He was more interested in telling us he does not like tater tots.

Yea you are drunk again aren't you? Sad :(

Damn, he sure crawled into a bunch of folks heads.

God, you guys are what - terrified of an alternative POV?

Is that why you throw up your bat signal and beg for back up on a focking chatboard?

WoW.

Damn, he sure crawled into a bunch of folks heads. God, you guys are what - terrified of an alternative POV?Is that why you throw up your bat signal and beg for back up on a focking chatboard?WoW.

mean girls ?

Damn, he sure crawled into a bunch of folks heads. God, you guys are what - terrified of an alternative POV?Is that why you throw up your bat signal and beg for back up on a focking chatboard?WoW.

:lol:

Alternative? It was like the "Argument Room" sketch but with name calling from him...

I thought you hated when someone uses an Alias?

Lets just leave his new alias alone, let him come back, and hope he doesn't talk about assassinating the president again.

Lets just leave his new alias alone, let him come back, and hope he doesn't talk about assassinating the president again.

Or eating ass. Disgusting.

From the guy who b1tches non-stop about aliases.. You really are a piece of work fella..