Sign in to follow this  
JagFan

RATE MY...5 thoughts

I'm bored, and thought this might be fun...plus it's why we are all here anyway. Here are some random thoughts to get bent out of shape on:

1. Rate My Team...not as much hate going around for "wrong thread" as the past. I'd like some home cooking on that.

2. Zeke...that's been fun. His suspension will get reduced to 4 games, or he'll play every game this year because of the lawsuit. YAY! So many people will be sooo happy come mid week. And you can't blame them. But given that whole situation, his arrogant attitude, the O-Line downgrade that none seems to care about, and simply a gut feeling. He will disappoint. My #1 bust for 2017...even for those lucky enough to have him as a RB 2.

3. Kareem Hunt...that's your ROY. Hope you snagged him late. But as a rookie, will regress a bit for your playoffs.

4. Pick One...not enough room to lay out all the "one's" to pick from. I'll make it easy...pick Smallwood. I've said it in other threads...he's the "one" you want. Better than average o-line, young and dynamic enough to succeed, and behind two proven but older backs. If you don't see the writing on the wall here then you just aren't looking. He finishes top 10 at RB in all formats. That's the one you want to save this thread for.

5. Can Newton...he's your "every other year guy". Don't believe me, go pull his stats by year. It's an odd year folks. Top 5 season at QB for Cam locked in.

That's my 5... good luck to all as we are finally...IN WEEK 1!!!!

I like! I'm with you on all except for Zeke. I have him in one (somewhat unimportant) league, but not where it counts. But I don't see him being a bust. Downturn, maybe. Maybe.

Here's my 5:

1) Cleveland. They are going to be the best Bad Team to roster players from. Some good IDPs, Coleman (and Britt), Crow, and I think perhaps even QB.

2) It will be sad to see AD not do well in New Orleans. I'm a cycling fan, and it's tough watching a former star fade away this year (Alberto Contador). Same for AD this year.

3) Luck will piss a lot of people off. Not the phenomenon, the guy.

4) Rawls will get back to form. A full season after his big ankle blowup, a guy in Lacy to push him. People will be happy to have grabbed him late.

5) Still a whole lot of people crying this year about guys not standing up for the anthem. Cleveland cops refusing to hold the American flag to honor their country because other guys refused to stand up to honor their country. A lot of crybabies overly concerned about how other people aren't 'patriots'. Won't end this year. Blast away on that opinion :)

First of all, wrong forum for this thread. While you're here, though, would you rate my team?

Zeke gets suspension overturned, but is arrested for assault at his party celebrating. He'll end up suspended indefinitely and Morris is the back to own in DAL

Josh Gordon is surprisingly reinstated with the intervention of Dungy. The Brown finish 9-7 with Kizer a the top 5 QB and ROY

The Chargers offense takes off with healthy Keenan Allen and Travis Benjamin. Make the playoffs.

Rookie RBs will disappoint. I like the Smallwood call

Gronk finishes in top three overall fantasy points in ppr.

• Like 1

I like! I'm with you on all except for Zeke. I have him in one (somewhat unimportant) league, but not where it counts. But I don't see him being a bust. Downturn, maybe. Maybe.

Here's my 5:

1) Cleveland. They are going to be the best Bad Team to roster players from. Some good IDPs, Coleman (and Britt), Crow, and I think perhaps even QB.

2) It will be sad to see AD not do well in New Orleans. I'm a cycling fan, and it's tough watching a former star fade away this year (Alberto Contador). Same for AD this year.

3) Luck will piss a lot of people off. Not the phenomenon, the guy.

4) Rawls will get back to form. A full season after his big ankle blowup, a guy in Lacy to push him. People will be happy to have grabbed him late.

5) Still a whole lot of people crying this year about guys not standing up for the anthem. Cleveland cops refusing to hold the American flag to honor their country because other guys refused to stand up to honor their country. A lot of crybabies overly concerned about how other people aren't 'patriots'. Won't end this year. Blast away on that opinion :)

I'm on board with Cleveland. Targeted Britt as a sleeper. Luck was on my mind writing that. Love the talent, but probably will disappoint considering the injury lingering. But I will make him a mid-year trade target because I think his stretch numbers will be back to form.

What the.... He said rate his 5 thoughts, not list your own 5 thoughts.

1. Obviously, you can tell no one give a hoot about your thoughts.

2. I have this guy, he is going to do big thing.

3. I don't have this guy, he will suck.

4. Still another week before week 1, geez....

5. Why isn't Justin Tucker getting draft at round 7, he should be. I didn't and I regret it.

• Like 1

What the.... He said rate his 5 thoughts, not list your own 5 thoughts.

He also didn't say complain about how other people reply :P

But for the record, I commented on (rated) what he listed and listed my own...which he didn't say not to do.

I'm bored, and thought this might be fun...plus it's why we are all here anyway. Here are some random thoughts to get bent out of shape on:

1. Rate My Team...not as much hate going around for "wrong thread" as the past. I'd like some home cooking on that.

2. Zeke...that's been fun. His suspension will get reduced to 4 games, or he'll play every game this year because of the lawsuit. YAY! So many people will be sooo happy come mid week. And you can't blame them. But given that whole situation, his arrogant attitude, the O-Line downgrade that none seems to care about, and simply a gut feeling. He will disappoint. My #1 bust for 2017...even for those lucky enough to have him as a RB 2.

3. Kareem Hunt...that's your ROY. Hope you snagged him late. But as a rookie, will regress a bit for your playoffs.

4. Pick One...not enough room to lay out all the "one's" to pick from. I'll make it easy...pick Smallwood. I've said it in other threads...he's the "one" you want. Better than average o-line, young and dynamic enough to succeed, and behind two proven but older backs. If you don't see the writing on the wall here then you just aren't looking. He finishes top 10 at RB in all formats. That's the one you want to save this thread for.

5. Can Newton...he's your "every other year guy". Don't believe me, go pull his stats by year. It's an odd year folks. Top 5 season at QB for Cam locked in.

1. D, don't care.

2. B, I have Zeke but I'm scared he will sophomore slump. It's rare that hyped guys live up to it in fantasy and it seems every year multiple sophomores dissapoint.

3. A, good call on the rookie wall.

4. C, I don't see Smallwood being more than a flex start or bye week fill in.

5. A+, there are numerous reasons to think Cam bounces back big this season.

#3 looking good after 3 Qtr's of play

1. TBD, but I like the way it's trending

2. On track

3. On track

4. Fail so far, but Blount's use week 2 gives this hope

5. Epic fail so far

5. Can Newton.

Can he what?

Can he what?

I'm sorry. Guessing you didn't see any of this coming, and probably own Zeke. I completely understand.