Sign in to follow this  
edjr

TRUMP rescinds DACA

Not much, but this should be simple.

It should have been simple the times it has come up dating back into the early 2000s...yet it wasn't.

Not really any destruction there.

And the rule of law...hard to make that claim a week after pardoning Sheriff Joe.

I agree Obama should have done this through congress.

I disagree this law cause any destruction at all and has shown to be a good program.

Presidents pardoning criminals is against the rule of law now? Seriously, get a lawyer and sue everyone who had a hand in your education.

Presidents pardoning criminals is against the rule of law now? Seriously, get a lawyer and sue everyone who had a hand in your education.

Just wondering and I really want to know....is that really what you got out of his post?

Just wondering and I really want to know....is that really what you got out of his post?

There isn't much else to get. This was not a "law" that Obummer passed. It was a presidential decree and an end around congress so Sho Doofus loses all credibility when he calls it a law. He apparently doesn't know much about what constitutes a law in this country.

He didn't attempt to correlate that Trumps pardon was somehow against the rule of law??

There isn't much else to get. This was not a "law" that Obummer passed. It was a presidential decree and an end around congress so Sho Doofus loses all credibility when he calls it a law. He apparently doesn't know much about what constitutes a law in this country.

I mocked the "rule of law" for a guy who does not give a about the law as shown by the political based pardon of sherrif joe.

I have called this a program over and over or out law in quotes

If you had any actual credibility...it's lost when you misrepresent what I have said here.

He didn't attempt to correlate that Trumps pardon was somehow against the rule of law??

I don't think so. I could be wrong though. Most people are well aware that even though most presidential pardons are shady, they are not against any laws.

I don't think so. I could be wrong though. Most people are well aware that even though most presidential pardons are shady, they are not against any laws.

You are using logic on an illogical person who still is trying to troll me.

I mocked the "rule of law" for a guy who does not give a ###### about the law as shown by the political based pardon of sherrif joe.

I have called this a program over and over or out law in quotes

If you had any actual credibility...it's lost when you misrepresent what I have said here.

Sue. Maybe you can get a class action with your classmates.

So why is it being used as an example of going against the rule of law? It's lawful. You gave Shonuff credit. You're probably a nice person, but that's not a good idea.

So why is it being used as an example of going against the rule of law? It's lawful. You gave Shonuff credit. You're probably a nice person, but that's not a good idea.

Haha. I'm obviously in over my head on this one. You guys continue on.

Aren't you impeding the free market by keeping them out?

Seems like if this is all about the free market, you should be figuring out a way to beat the illegals by being better or more efficient at your job. Although, most likely, you'd just have to join them in the race to the bottom

It's not apples to apples when legit firms pay taxes, insurance, bonds, license and registration fees, etc.

The illegals pay none of that.

You don't think more people would be willing to swing some tools if there was more money in it? Everyone has a price.

This is correct. College isn't for everyone. A fair % of our population would be better off learning how to build or fix something instead of pursuing a meaningless 4 yr degree.

• Like 1

Wow, just watched the first half of the presser from today (which was all about daca).

Just when I thought this guy couldn't go any lower, damned if he's not deliberately trying to set up a race war between blacks and messicans. They went out of their way to mention repeatedly that 950K blacks in the same age range don't have jobs - all but saying "the mexicans took your jobs.".

If you think there's nothing nefarious: All they had to say was "people from all backgrounds in that same age range are still unemployed". This was a very clear move to drive a very specific race wedge..

If the thinks he's going to make up for Charlottesville that way, wow, big blunder.

Wow, just watched the first half of the presser from today (which was all about daca).

Just when I thought this guy couldn't go any lower, damned if he's not deliberately trying to set up a race war between blacks and messicans. They went out of their way to mention repeatedly that 950K blacks in the same age range don't have jobs - all but saying "the mexicans took your jobs.".

If you think there's nothing nefarious: All they had to say was "people from all backgrounds in that same age range are still unemployed". This was a very clear move to drive a very specific race wedge..

If the thinks he's going to make up for Charlottesville that way, wow, big blunder.

again facts are racists

maybe if the Mexicans were gone, the black yutes can take their place in society doing min wage jobs and you know actually contribute to society rather than destroying it

I'll have to check in with CNN for a better exact version of your take. After my draft, I'll check it out and get back to make fun of you in a little while.

Trump decided to let an Executive order expire. If it was the will of the people shouldn't it have passed when you had the presidency and both houses in Congress?

I'll have to check in with CNN for a better exact version of your take. After my draft, I'll check it out and get back to make fun of you in a little while.

Best schtick ever...guy who brings the most biased sources possible...mocks CNN.

Top notch

Trump decided to let an Executive order expire. If it was the will of the people shouldn't it have passed when you had the presidency and both houses in Congress?

You should research it a bit more of youbthink it wasn't attempted.

Do you feel it's a bad program?

Just like I said, illegal cheap labor hurts the poorest the most.

I agree Obama should have done this through congress.

why?

And then a follow up.....What did Barry do?

Just answer the questions.

And then a follow up.....What did Barry do?

Just answer the questions.

He issued an EO helping creat what has been a good program.

Do you believe DACA is a good program?

Just answer the question.

Nope, try again. Why should Obama have gon trough congress to get this done?

I edited my first post.

No. I don't.

I edited my first post.

I know! I know! Because that's how it says it's to be done in the constitution? To make it legal and stuff? Don't worry, Slownuff has me blocked so he won't see this if no one quotes it

I edited my first post.

Because that is how you make a law.

Would be more iron clad.

Given how that went in the past and the failures...he went the route he did.

Would be more iron clad.

So because he wanted something that nobody else agreed on it and he went around the law to do it. That's fine it's his presidency and now it's expired and won't be continued. This is what the people want

Would be more iron clad.

"More ironclad" unlike those fungible laws. Lol.

So because he wanted something that nobody else agreed on it and he went around the law to do it. That's fine it's his presidency and now it's expired and won't be continued. This is what the people want

It is not factual that nobody else agreed. Again..educate yourself as to how attempts does in the past. I won't hold

My breath on any of you doing that.

And no...ending this is not what the people want. Again...educate yourself.

Would be more iron clad.

Oh, the ole take my ball and go home move. Got it.

It is not factual that nobody else agreed. Again..educate yourself as to how attempts does in the past. I won't hold

My breath on any of you doing that.

And no...ending this is not what the people want. Again...educate yourself.

Then why didn't it pass thru congress come on educate me. Could it be because congress didn't agree? And of course far left nut bags and illegals don't want this to end. However we the United States of America voted for Trump as a voice that we are tired of taking care of illegals instead of our own. It was his number one platform and he's following thru on it

I truly don't care if you have been here since day 2 of your life or not. You are here illegally and while immigration reform may be necessary there is no law that says we have to take care of illegals or even have to let a single person in each year

The illegals time us up.

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is an American immigration policy founded by the Obama administration in June 2012. DACA allows certain illegal immigrants who entered the country as minors, to receive a renewable two-year period of deferred action from deportation and eligibility for a work permit.

These are people who came here because of their parents. They work and attend school...they pay taxes.

It's a net positive for the economy.

Deporting DACA recipients would cost the US money and have a negative economic impact.

They are here illegally. That simple.

Punishing them for the sins of their parents?

Classy

Then why didn't it pass thru congress come on educate me. Could it be because congress didn't agree? And of course far left nut bags and illegals don't want this to end. However we the United States of America voted for Trump as a voice that we are tired of taking care of illegals instead of our own. It was his number one platform and he's following thru on it

I truly don't care if you have been here since day 2 of your life or not. You are here illegally and while immigration reform may be necessary there is no law that says we have to take care of illegals or even have to let a single person in each year

Educate yourself just once.

It won't matter...you'll still spout ignorance as usual.

These are people who came here because of their parents. They work and attend school...they pay taxes.

It's a net positive for the economy.

Deporting DACA recipients would cost the US money and have a negative economic impact.

There is no deporting mentioned just that the policy is expiring and you have 6 months to figure it out