Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Any hope that AP gets traded ?

If the saints actually play well enough to be winning a game one of these weeks, Switches will be better than expected. But that's pretty clearly his problem..role uncertainty.

If his attitude towards NO keeps going down the toilet I'm guessing it wouldn't take much for someone whos desperate for a RB to take a chance on him. Not saying hes in demand but if a team needs a RB and theres no one else out there why wouldnt they make a call and kick the tires?

Unless the Cards go on a winning streak they won't trade anything of value for AP. Zona is at the edge of the cliff; I fully expect Arians, Fitz and Palmer to retire after this year.

He's 32 - Wouldn't matter

if you drafted him, you haven't been paying attention

I would love to see him get traded. That would mean more touches for AK.

He's 32 - Wouldn't matter

if you drafted him, you haven't been paying attention

I know Ed I got suckered by the name. He seemed to get juiced on something and make these amazing turn around stories (the year after the ACL). I figured he would be the guy who gets 10-15 carries and the goal line carries. He was my 9th round pick so cutting him is no big deal. At least I have Hunt and CJ as my top 2 RB's.

I think it's unlikely. We've already seen free agent vets like Chris Johnson plus practice squad guys like Alex Collins get signed to full rosters this season, and there are more of them out there. Among others, Langford and Hightower can still be had for free.

I know Ed I got suckered by the name. He seemed to get juiced on something and make these amazing turn around stories (the year after the ACL). I figured he would be the guy who gets 10-15 carries and the goal line carries. He was my 9th round pick so cutting him is no big deal. At least I have Hunt and CJ as my top 2 RB's.

9th round isn't a bad spot to take a chance on a guy that has his history.

I only play in 1 league that's dynasty, I have no idea where anyone was drafted this year.

I think the most likely remains Dallas.

Hear me out.

1. Zeke isn't very mature yet. Is being enable by Jones. Zeke knows this. Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Jones is a bit of a moron, a moron with money. But a moron. If he catches on, and Zeke doesn't catch a clue.

2. I think Dallas was always AP first choice. Zeke being there did change things.

3. Jones, if motivated, may just be the fool trading partner the Saints may need.

Jerry has family members stopping him from going full Jerry on most roster calls. They talked him out of drafting Jonathan Football for instance. Unless ap is out on the streets with a sign saying 'will run for vet minimum' or something similar, I don't see the Cowboys making that move.