Sign in to follow this  
zole2112

Trade offered to me by a fellow 0 - 2 Team

Standard Scoring...My team was devastated week 1 losing Johnson and Woodhead, along with Luck out making Hilton lose value at least temporarily not to mention McCoy sucking hind tit.

Playing the waiver wire got me Carson which is a help.

Trade was offered with me with my giving TY Hilton and me getting Jordan Howard.

My first thought was no since my receivers are weak but I thought I'd get some opinions, what do you think?

I don't think I can trust the Colts and their passing game.

You need Rb help more.

I would.

Still torn between the 2. I was leaning toward keeping Hilton but I tend to agree that the Bears will use Howard plenty going forward.

I don't think I can trust the Colts and their passing game.

You need Rb help more.

I would.

I agree that you can't trust the Colts passing game TODAY, but I think there's at least hope for the 2nd half that when Luck is back that Hilton will come back to his old self. If this owner can tread water and stay in contention up to that point, getting Hilton back to his #1 self could be the catalyst needed to kick start this into a real actual contender.

I see Howard as settling personally, so a guy that may get you closer to the playoffs but would still give you very little chance to actually win. I'd personally rather trust that I can stay afloat until Hilton can get back, even if it means ultimately going down with the ship, vs. settling so early in the season. But that's just me.

I don't think Howard is losing his postion.

Right now he's banged up.

I think he will be the player that the Bears will need to stay competitive.

I'm not even sure if Luck will return.

But if Luck does return tha to agree raises the value for Hilton.

But the team seems pretty good at wr and I think he needs the Rb more.

I don't think Howard is losing his postion.

Right now he's banged up.

I think he will be the player that the Bears will need to stay competitive.

I'm not even sure if Luck will return.

But if Luck does return tha to agree raises the value for Hilton.

But the team seems pretty good at wr and I think he needs the Rb more.

I don't think he's going to lose the position either, but I think its a committee going forward and it's hard to win a championship when one of your starters is part of a committee.

Plus I actually like Carson and think he can actually get this guy by for a few weeks. And White's reliable for 6-8 pts/per week, which isn't terrible.

He can certainly use more RB depth I'll agree, but I'm just not a fan of this deal. I'd try my hardest to get Mixon though if I'm this guy and hope that they just wake up and start feeding him, perhaps sending Thielen (+ Hurns if needed?) out since it's a non PPR.

• Like 1

While I wasn't big on Howard before the draft, and he's done nothing to change my opinion, I still think I would probably go ahead and do it in the off chance he turns it around. You have a solid recieving core and good depth, but need some RB help. So yes, I would do it.

I would absolutely do this trade. Howard will be at full strength soon and producing well. I'm selling all Colts, it's a great move. Moreover, you can pick up any Joe WR off waivers. The way Stafford is playing Marvin is fine, good luck.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=469801&p=6030973

why is Marvin Jones okay to start, but Chris Carson isn't?

The guy has had only 7 total targets in these first 2 games, and he happened to get lucky and get in the end zone both games.

That's not sustainable, and it looks an awful lot like how he started last year before he was being dropped before mid season.

I'd be more confident starting Carson than I would Marvin Jones.