Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

The "I sat JaxD" humiliation thread

I sat them for Minny, Philly, and Balt so those options seem good too. Not 2 TD good, but OK.

Funny I don't see A Brown having another fit.

I guess he's happy with his production, despite the fact his team his losing at home, he's s great I teammate.

• Like 1

I think Ben should have retired

amazing the careers of Eli, Ben, and Rivers have all been great, and are all coming to an end right in front of our eyes

Pretty sweet run. Four rings and about 20 kids between the three.

Funny I don't see A Brown having another fit.

I guess he's happy with his production, despite the fact his team his losing at home, he's s great I teammate.

What a positive, forgiving attitude.

You need Jesus.

I sat them for the Eagles D and they got a decent return, plus I played Carson Wentz and Leonard Fournette so It's not costing me.

HAHA, try playing 2 (ajayi and Ankle parker) Dolphins..................pure crap-care only about their paychecks.

Parker killed me today. I really wanted Ajai and thought about reaching on him. McCoy hasn't been much better though. The Dolphins are terrible. AFC East.

I drafted the Jags because I believed the hype (there were maybe 4 of us nationwide).

I didn't just sit them, I dropped them for the Ravens wk 2 or 3 because everyone was sucking off the Ravens and I was wary of the London. game.

Between dropping players, wasting FAAB $$$, and sitting studs overcoming injuries I have relearned the importance of PATIENCE in fantasy football.

Sat them in 2 leagues only to have the wife play them in a TD only league. She is 5 and 0 I am not.

I sat them for BUF too Zero. At least we still got a decent game out of BUF. I guess the one positive thing is you can roll with them confidently going forward without having to stream so it saves you on waivers. That remaining schedule looks really nice.

Well who in their right mind would start them??? If we study stats, if we do our research, if we actually pay attention to what has been happening we would know that the Steelers are usually great at home. We would know that Big Ben is usually outstanding at home. We would know that Jags QB has regressed to a turd this season and if pressured would likely throw some pics. For me, there just wasn't enough data out there for me to say, "yeah, I'll take a flyer on the Jags on the road at the Steelers."

Seeing all the DFS tourney winning lineups with Jags defense makes me question the integrity of it again.

The Ravens have been turn over monsters all season, so it makes sense to use them.

The Jags in that matchup? I just don't see that as predictable at all!!

Seeing all the DFS tourney winning lineups with Jags defense makes me question the integrity of it again.

I don't play DFS, don't really care about it. But isn't what happens that guys spend a ton of money throwing out hundreds of combinations of lineups, thinking that the right lineup will pay out enough to have covered all the lineups they entered? So few were thinking "Jags, yeah!" going in, but rather just tossing out a ton of combos regardless.

I don't play DFS, don't really care about it. But isn't what happens that guys spend a ton of money throwing out hundreds of combinations of lineups, thinking that the right lineup will pay out enough to have covered all the lineups they entered? So few were thinking "Jags, yeah!" going in, but rather just tossing out a ton of combos regardless.

I mostly play single entry for tourneys as I know the multi entry games have sharks that use software programs to formulate lineups based on 1,000,000,000 data points.

I'm gonna use my #2 waiver priority on the Jags D tomorrow, and I feel pretty good about it.

I like holding out for a real game changer, and they look to be just about as good as what could be realistic over the next couple of weeks.

I'm gonna use my #2 waiver priority on the Jags D tomorrow, and I feel pretty good about it.

I like holding out for a real game changer, and they look to be just about as good as what could be realistic over the next couple of weeks.

I'm trying to grab them (by dropping Rawls...laytah sucka), largely because my newly acquired Buffalo D is on a bye. But they were high scoring even before yesterday.

I'm trying to grab them (by dropping Rawls...laytah sucka), largely because my newly acquired Buffalo D is on a bye. But they were high scoring even before yesterday.

I know they were high scoring before but I think people didn't know just yet how to compartmentalize the scoring since it was against some bad teams. Seeing them do that yesterday against Pitt at home is a statement performance.

I'd normally never use high waiver priority on a defense, but I can see them as being just as dynamic as any "high priority" positional add at this point. I hadn't put in a claim since Week 1 for Tarik Cohen, had one in last week for Latavius but was beat...JAX D can have that much impact I'm thinking going forward, especially with their easy schedule.

With no priority guys this week, who knows when I'm going to get another opportunity to grab an every week difference maker like this. I know it goes against the grain, but I think its the right move.