Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

The F.U. thread for week 7

F me for winding up on the worst QB choice possible. Sat Winston because I didn't trust his shoulder and the Bills D matchup. Could have picked up McCown. Or Hundley. Or Bortles. Went with Goff.

FU Drew Brees. A little rain too much for you to overcome? FU and your ugly mole

FU Jordy Nelson. Do you even have a target yet you loser?

FU Mike Evans. I know your QB sucks, but can you at least do something?

FU Carson Palmer for getting hurt, killing 2 fanduel teams.

FU Mckinnon. I'm finally forced to start you, and naturally it's the Latavius Murray show. Same goes for Thielen.

Even wisest man sometime mistake bumblebee for blackberry. Charlie has several welts from his start of Drew Brees....but no cobbler.

Good thing I picked up Forbath today, because Adams/ASJ/Martin combo isn't getting anything done. Going to regret starting Doug over Tevin.

Winston with a bad shoulder at Buffalo puts up a stud game on my bench. Can't wait for him to score 10 for me next week.

Winston with a bad shoulder at Buffalo puts up a stud game on my bench. Can't wait for him to score 10 for me next week.

Winston is all about that garbage yards, don't need to worry as long as he stay on the field. He is always good for 300 yards and 1 to 3 TD.

Mariota, you piece of crap. Someone needs to explain to him the concept of the forward pass.

Hundley, that just sucked. When/if they get it back it'll be garbage time but it don't matter, everybody knows by now to just crowd up because he has NO accuracy over 10 yds.

Only thing we need now is John Mckay to be asked what he thinks of Hundley's execution today and to reply 'I'm in favor of it'....................................

That dallas TD was way easy, the woman beater waltzing right up the middle as far as he wants........I can see playing Dez was a mistake already.

F U to Latavius Murray. Haven't done a thing all year, so of course you go off or 100+ yards and a TD... On my bench in one league, and I cut-your-ass for TEN RB2 D. Henry - who then sucks a%% because D. Murray played! :-(

FU2ME for starting Rosie Palmer over gimp arm Winston. Sure looked ok to me.

Had a choice between taking Palmer or Carr this week on WW. :cry:

FU Beathard, you stupid c*nt. First you cost Gould a 50 yd FG attempt on a sack, now you get stripped inside the Dallas 20.

A serious FU to the Jamaal Charles and the Denver coaching staff. It's time to stop effing around and unleash this guy in the 2nd half. He's your best RB and it ain't even close. If he gets hurt he gets hurt. Its effing foolzball for focks sake.

Yes, I'm that effing desperate this week guys and gals.

This

FU Beathard, you stupid c*nt. First you cost Gould a 50 yd FG attempt on a sack, now you get stripped inside the Dallas 20.

Ouch, another miss FG opportunity.

FU McCarthy for being such a scared dooschebag coach that you won't let players like Hundley go ballswalls. Instead, you micro-manage them into ruining their confidence and screwing the team and fans.

FU Marvin Lewis

Clearly Mixon is your best back feed him 20 plus carries

:thumbsup: Asinine 6 pt game start of 3rd, Trot Hill out there for a quick 3 and out. Steelers go on a long drive and score. Game over. That's some high level decision making by Marvin.

I still believe Mixon will have some really good games before this season ends. But hes almost going to have to do it over Marvs unplugged headset.

AJ Green with 0 touches since the first quarter. Solid game plan, Cincy.

Steelers pass D had something to do with it. Zero touches doesn't mean zero targets!!

Steelers pass D had something to do with it. Zero touches doesn't mean zero targets!!

Yeah despite Chumley's ineptness today (had to play him, bye-Watson) I can still win if Hooper and Julio don't disappear on me. Big Bill will try like hell to take Julio out of game, hope he doesn't punk out.