Sign in to follow this  
jagsfan05

Would you pick up Marvin Jones or Kenny Stills instead?

I picked up Mohamed Sanu, Tedd Ginn and Dede Westbrook this morning. But curious about if I should replace one or someone else with Marvin Jones and Kenny Stills who are on waivers going forward.

Thanks!

ESPN Standard League with PPR
Starting Positions: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 DEF, 1 K

QB: Jameis Winston
RB: Javorius Allen, Chris Thompson, Darren McFadden, Orleans Darkwa
WR: AJ Green, Mike Evans, DeVante Parker, Will Fuller, Devin Funchess, Mohamed Sanu, Ted Ginn, Dede Westbrook
TE: Austin Seferian-Jenkins
DEF: Minnesota Vikings
K: Stephen Hauschka

I tried dropping Ginn for Marvin Jones but someone outbid me by $1 for him. So now I still have Ginn...But Stills is still available on waivers?

If DeVonte Parker is out as expected I think Stills is a decent play. I do not see how you start him over Funchess this week. Maybe you start him over Fuller, but Fuller has been on fire lately.

I wouldn't go Sanu.

Funchess has a money match up against a horrible Buccs secondary. It is scary thinking that Cam is passing him the ball, but it is the better match up in my opinion.

It is between Fuller and Stills and I cannot give you a great answer on that. I think the rankings have Stills higher on the list because of the match up and he actually has had good success with Moore as the QB. So maybe go that route but....

Not to make it any harder, but Thursday night games are a show and Baltimore and Miami are two of the worst offenses in the league. It could be a shoot out of kicker points.