Sign in to follow this  
jrokh

Deshaun Watson Shocker - Torn ACL

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports the Texans fear Deshaun Watson suffered a torn ACL in Thursday's practice.

Roto is saying he had a limited practice.

So I guess we will find out soon.

FOCK! I have Hopkins and Fuller and was planning to start Fuller for the first time this week. The team who has Watson sucks anyway.

Only good thing is I thought about offering a trade for Watson this week.

Roto is saying he had a limited practice.

So I guess we will find out soon.

"If you're in disbelief, so are we. Just stunning, awful news. Per Rapsheet, it was a non-contact injury. Watson is undergoing an MRI to confirm the news. Perhaps we'll get a miracle, but Watson can safely be considered out for Week 9, meaning Tom Savage will be under center for the Texans in what would have been a dream matchup for Watson against the Colts. It's an across the board downgrade for the Texans, with DeAndre Hopkins falling to low-end WR1 status, Will Fuller boom-or-bust WR3 and Lamar Miller RB1/2 borderline."

http://rotoworld.com/

man, what a blow. so many ripples too. Hopkins and Fuller IV lose tons of value. I don't have any teams with Watson but definitely sucks for those who do.

Watson is such a class act. I feel for him and his family. Prayers out to them.

I’m sure seafoam will find out that he had a parking ticket 4 years ago and call him a classless “thug”.

• Like 1

I’m sure seafoam will find out that he had a parking ticket 4 years ago and call him a classless “thug”.

Or Watson will celebrate too much and be call an arrogant thug.

But back to the topic, dam such a shame for Watson. And Hopkin/Fuller value crashed to WR3 just like Jordy and Adam.

Watson owner in my league also was David Johnson owner, so talk about a real kick to the groin.

That's me plus Edelman. Dynasty

I traded him and Doug Baldwin for Wentz and AJ Green about a week ago. I was beginning to regret that decision until today. I was also a David Johnson owner

Sucks for the NFL in general... that kid has been incredible to watch. Hopefully he makes a full recovery.

First Rodgers and now Watson. The NFL just got considerably worse. That offense was fun to watch

Sucks for him and Houston. Sucks for my fantasy too, had him on all of my teams, but I have KC QB/Smith as my backup on most, but he was scoring crazy points. Been a bad season for injury, most my good WRs have had their QB hurt (both GB WRs, Fitzgerald) and now my top QB. Gonna be a ugly fantasy year.

really enjoyed watching him play.. Houston along with all the O starters are going in to the gutter... along with my ff teams.

RG3 part 2?

Let's hope he can bounce back next season

I bet in an effort to save face for his "inmates running the prison" comment, Houston owner signs Kaepernick.

OJ is the correct answer.

"If you're in disbelief, so are we. Just stunning, awful news. Per Rapsheet, it was a non-contact injury. Watson is undergoing an MRI to confirm the news. Perhaps we'll get a miracle, but Watson can safely be considered out for Week 9, meaning Tom Savage will be under center for the Texans in what would have been a dream matchup for Watson against the Colts. It's an across the board downgrade for the Texans, with DeAndre Hopkins falling to low-end WR1 status, Will Fuller boom-or-bust WR3 and Lamar Miller RB1/2 borderline."

http://rotoworld.com/

Oh no, drop Hopkins down to a low wr2 and Fuller a low wr3.

And Miller might even gain value him and Forman both.

I think it hurts the RBs too. If Savage is QB it's eight in the box all day.

I don't buy losing starting QB is good for their starting RB.

They could get more volume, but just as as easily fall behind and pass all second half to catch up. Also a lot less scoring opportunity.

Apparently they’re interested in meeting with kaepernick

Cancel that.....apparently the tweet was a joke according to rotoworld

Once again I feel bad. FF wise I feel lucky. Going against a guy who has Hopkins, Fuller, and Ajayi. I have so many on bye too, so this might help me get a win.

I don't buy losing starting QB is good for their starting RB.

They could get more volume, but just as as easily fall behind and pass all second half to catch up. Also a lot less scoring opportunity.

Will that's all part of a rise in value, with a QB like Savage there will be without question a lot of check downs.

Guess where a lot of those will be going? M

And no question and I've said it my self Volume doesn't always mean more or better production.

But it does mean more volume, and that could be more production.

So I do buy I to it.

The WRs will be hurt big time, I think the Rbs won't be as much.

Not like they been great so far like the two WRs.

Volume doesn't always mean more or better production.

That was one of the curious things I spotted by going through his numbers on a weekly basis. There would be bottom of the barrel QBs who would have as much as 50% more attempts on the week than Watson but their FP's scored would be less than a third of his.