Sign in to follow this  
robocardz

One Day the Titans will simply....

Let Derrick Henry have 20-25 touches a game.

Guy just went Beast Mode in 4th quarter running over people. They give Demarco the ball ar 1 yd line.. lol.

Anyway, Henry single handedly ran the clock out.

Not sure when DeMarco contract is up... but Henry needs to be the man in some offense.

Darn it anyway.

I really thought that this would be a big game for Davis.

Proving once again my knowledge of luck just isn't very good.

heck no. they are tied to grandpa demarco, just like jets are tied to grandpa forte. both suck

Darn it anyway.

thought so too on Corey Davis; put him in this morning when I saw Rishard was out.

Sadly, Davis still ended up being the right play as my other options were D Parker and E Sanders.

Darn it anyway.

4 targets, 4 catches. Ain’t shabby. I think Mariota isn’t supposed to throw the ball past 10yards. That seems to be the new NFL.

Started Davis in this prime spot with Matthews out and he didn't do much. I think I'm done waiting for this guy to produce with the targets he gets.

Guy just went Beast Mode in 4th quarter running over people. They give Demarco the ball ar 1 yd line.. lol.

Not sure when DeMarco contract is up... but Henry needs to be the man in some offense.

I couldn't believe that they lined DeMarco up at fullback after Henry got them down the field. And on cue, they slavishly had the ball off to Murray who had done nothing in the game. Henry had to be pissed.

At 7-4 i don't think the coaches are changing a thing.

That's probably why the Titans will miss the playoffs....

Look at the Pats - they are changing all the time: power running with Gillislee, vertical passing to Cooks, dinking and dunking to White/Amendola, big seam plays to Gronk/Hogan, back to power running and setting up play-action with Lewis/Burkhead......

They have a lot of talent. This is another team with a dope as the HC. He's terrible!!!

I am pretty sure this is the last year of Demarco Murray's contract.

even if it's not, I dont see him playing much next year. He's getting old now, and his body is already showing signs of breaking down. He's been injured almost all year.

Demarco Murray has 2 years on the contract. . 2 more years, Odds are hes not going anywhere., I finally gave up on Henry for this year., been 2 years now and it is what it is a timeshare no matter what any thinks talentwise..

Damage. I agree unfortunately.... I probably watch more Titan games than most on here.... they have some skilled players...

Henry is a beast who simply needs volume carries. I would love to see him land in Pttsburgh if Leveon bolts.... he could out up crazy numbers in right system (like hes in now... without Murray... lol)

No doubt Henry is a beast and better then murray. I see Henry and see a top 5 back. Dude is a star. Just not sure when that happens. Will still draft him next year and hope again for a 3rd year. Believe in his talent.

I'm starting too change my opinion about Henry.

I'm not sure he will be the NFL player I thought he was going to be.

I know his lack of production is not all his fault.

But I'm not so sure he will be the stud that I thought he would.

Damage. I agree unfortunately.... I probably watch more Titan games than most on here.... they have some skilled players...

Henry is a beast who simply needs volume carries. I would love to see him land in Pttsburgh if Leveon bolts.... he could out up crazy numbers in right system (like hes in now... without Murray... lol)

NFL contracts aren't usually guaranteed in the out-years and it is often advantageous to cut a guy when his value is less than his price tag.

His contract details shows the text below. I think the Titans have the option of letting him go if they don't think is worth 6.5M/year.

Potential Out: 2018, 2 yr, $13,050,000; $0 dead cap
  • Like 1

No I'm still holding, not much else available.

IMO - Henry is a straight ahead north and south runner. Therefore I think the Titans don't want to change or adjust their blocking scheme this year to suit Henry's style. I believe their line is taught to block for cut back lanes that Murray is more suitable for. They were not expecting Murray to take a "step back" this soon. So when Murray is gone (2018?) they will change to a more ground and pound style. Does this make sense to anyone?

IMO - Henry is a straight ahead north and south runner. Therefore I think the Titans don't want to change or adjust their blocking scheme this year to suit Henry's style. I believe their line is taught to block for cut back lanes that Murray is more suitable for. They were not expecting Murray to take a "step back" this soon. So when Murray is gone (2018?) they will change to a more ground and pound style. Does this make sense to anyone?

The problem with Henry is that he doesnt use that size. He wants to bounce outside and go for the homerun too much.

And Murray is the better blocker and receiver at this point.

But basically, yeah, the titans coaches are idiots, and are cruising for either another heartbreaker to miss the playoffs, or an early round whooping if they get in.

So is everyone comfortable dropping corey Davis now?

I dropped him in 10 team league this morning for Cooper Kupp.

If it was a deeper league and there was less options, I'd prob hold.

I have Murray in PPR and Henry in standard. I'm willing to sacrifice the PPR league for Henry to win me my standard. Murray sucks in PPR anyway. Anyone see their playoff schedule? Each team is ranked in the bottom 5 for points allowed to RBs. It looks great.

I don't expect things to change since they're winning, but Murray's been banged up all year. Maybe he misses a game or 2 down the stretch. Not wishing it, but it's a possibility. We need more Henry.

Hard to say, I mean hard to change the system the Oline runs.

I'm just not liking what I'm seeing from Henry.

Just not sure he's going too be the player I thought he would be.