Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

Any Teams 12-0 going into last regular season game?

I am not asking about a yahoo or public league. A real league ongoing for years, a keeper or franchise league?

This is our 23rd season and we have never had a team reach 12-0 till now.

I am playing the undefeated team week 13 and I am 8-4.

I hope I ruin the perfect regular season.

What does the top teams look like in your league?

I'm going to be 10-2 and 9-3. Those will either be tied for the best record or lead. What's funny is that I'm not as confident with those teams compared to my 8-4 team. I don't think I've ever been 12-0 either.

Both my 10-2 and 8-4 teams this year, I started off 7-0. Lost 4 in a row in one and 2/3 in the other. It's all up in the air. Wish I could say I had one league in the bag, but it's been tough sledding...winning close games...relying on people blowing up. (Wilson and Brown)

Not a ton of consistency. Sometimes that bites you in the butt in the playoffs (Hunt, Evans, Sanders)

I don't know if I've ever seen 12-0 in my $$$ leagues. That's impressive. Wishing us all luck come playoff time!!

• Like 1

The best record I've ever had was being 9-0.

Then lost three straight.

Then went into the playoffs and won the tile.

But I would agree with the OP I've never been in a league with a 12-0 team.

Best record in my league is 11-1.

This owner is also number one in points scored.

He has some guy named A Brown and another named Brady.

What ever.

In my 10 team auction player contract league we play 2 games a week. 1 against opponent and 1 against league team average. Noone in my league ever made it past week 4 or 5 as undefeated. This year I made it through 11 games (22-0). Then this week happened. Lost 2. I put Vernon Davis in my flex and lost by 36.5 points to my player opponent and probably about 30 to average.

If I had played Robby Anderson and benched Davis. I would have beat my player opponent by 0.1 in my ppr league format.

Currently 11-1

Wilson

Kamara Mixon Coleman Burkhead Ekeler Booker

Antonio Brown Hopkins Corey Davis Hogan Corey Coleman

Olsen

Elliot

Ravens D

I ran the table two years ago in a semi-competitive 12 person league. Most games were not close in the play-offs, but getting there meant some pretty lucky days.

This year I'm 11-1 in the same league, but I've caught a ton of breaks getting to that point. I'd score 65 and play the team that somehow only managed 63 that week. Other times, I'd have a huge week when my opponent had one as well, but I'd come out just above them. It's flukey.

Heck, yes! I am 12-0....and haven't lost in 3 years.

It is a super competitive 2-man league. I am playing against my brother, who is in a coma, so I help him out by drafting for him and setting his line up each week.

I am dominating that listless SOB!

• Like 1

I remember winning the title two years ago when Julio Jones tore up Carolina and burned Norman. Good times. That was like 140-80 kind of game. Never in question. Don't think it'll ever be that easy again.

I've gotten some breaks in 3 games now too....one of them I won by 0.2 points another I needed the Patriots to destroy the Denver D.....sometimes its all about luck

Longest I've seen is 11-0, last year. But his team was very fortunate. He had a phenomenally low amount of points scored against him. It was like whoever he was playing against was doomed to shat the bed. Then he finished out on a 3 game losing streak.

I did play one year in a play all teams every week format. I went on a 6 game run where I was the highest scorer 4 of 6 games and the 2nd highest the other 2 games. It's pretty cool when your record for those weeks is like 64-2. Nice winning %.

Longest I've seen is 11-0, last year. But his team was very fortunate. He had a phenomenally low amount of points scored against him. It was like whoever he was playing against was doomed to shat the bed. Then he finished out on a 3 game losing streak.

I did play one year in a play all teams every week format. I went on a 6 game run where I was the highest scorer 4 of 6 games and the 2nd highest the other 2 games. It's pretty cool when your record for those weeks is like 64-2. Nice winning %.

this is what I'm worried about, I've won 10 straight but have Russ vs. the Rams....also have Kamara and Antonio so hopefully should be good

I'll be 12-0, although we've still got two weeks left. 8 teams, play everyone twice then top four make playoffs.

I was 3-11 last year (we keep 4 players) and the post draft yahoo projections had me going 2-12 this year and being the lowest scoring team.

We've had one perfect season in the past, 16-0 and another where a guy went 15-0 but then lost the championship game b/c he had his worst game of the year.

Heck, yes! I am 12-0....and haven't lost in 3 years.

It is a super competitive 2-man league. I am playing against my brother, who is in a coma, so I help him out by drafting for him and setting his line up each week.

I am dominating that listless SOB!

Ok. Good job I guess.

So the 12-0 team lost Zeke a few weeks and Crabtree cuz of fight. He traded his 1st rounder next year (ADP 5th Round cuz we keep 4 players) and Emanual Sanders for Funchess and Robbie Anderson.

I then made my own trade with another playoff team for Marvin Jones, Aaron Jones, Rudolph, Philly D

I was only starting Marvin here and there

for Jordan Howard and a few scrubs.

I am feeling good about this matchup. My team is DiN GiR

https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/191606/scores/36888528

The best I have ever gone was winning my league at 14-1 (round 1 bye) the year of Arian Foster and Peyton Hillis. That was the most fun I've ever had playing FF. Good times. My ex GF went 12-1 her first year playing, that was the Braylon Edwards one year wonder season. That year started off with me giving her advice on what to do and ended with her giving me advice and was not so fun. Other than that, I have never seen any team come close to going undefeated in any season I have ever played.

I'm currently sitting at 11-1 (lost week 4 with Dalton on the bench when he actually did something or I'd be 12-0). If I finish at 12-1 it will tie for the best record in my league (10 team, 1 man keeper) which started in 1998. No one has ever gone 13-0.

QB Wentz, Dalton

RB Bell(K), Gordon, Mixon, AP, DMartin

WR Thielen, Hill, Hilton, Parker

TE Ertz, Engram

K Succop

D Philly, Pitt

My first 12-0 team ever.

A.Smith, Big Ben and just picked up ARod

Kamara, Ingram, Hunt, Woodhead other garbage

Antonio and Keenan

Gronk and ASJ

Legatron

Balt D

Before you all start the digs this a a 12 team PR league. It's been going for 10 years. most guys are very competitive. 2-3 who usually are just had bad years. I traded for Kamara early before he was worth much.

Congrats I've never been 12-0.

Nope.

I lead the league in total points by a decent margin.

But here's the kicker - I'm 5-7 (3 game winning streak currently) and can't make playoffs. If you're thinking it was 1 or two weeks where my team blew up for crazy points you'd be wrong. My deviation from the mean has been <10% all year. Very consistent weekly points.

Good thing total regular season points leader takes home 30% of the pot.

So the 12-0 team lost Zeke a few weeks and Crabtree cuz of fight. He traded his 1st rounder next year (ADP 5th Round cuz we keep 4 players) and Emanual Sanders for Funchess and Robbie Anderson.

I then made my own trade with another playoff team for Marvin Jones, Aaron Jones, Rudolph, Philly D

I was only starting Marvin here and there

for Jordan Howard and a few scrubs.

I am feeling good about this matchup. My team is DiN GiR

can u guys view this matchup? or is it private?

curious what u guys think of the matchups

I had to go thru my leagues history for last 12 years.

Nobody ever the tables in that league.

12 man league and 3 of us (me and 2 other people) went 11-2 during that 12 year period.

Undefeated is incredibly difficult and IMO would have to be unbelievably lucky

Me neither. If I don't close it out it doesn't matter.

Will I hope you do win it all.

One guy went 12-0 in our long running keeper league just last year. By far the lowest points against all season, by almost 100 pts over the next guy, and 300 pts less than the toughest schedule.

He lost in week 13. By 4.6 points. Ended up finishing in 3rd place.

And he's having a terrible year this year--lost Greg Olson, Allen Robinson, Aaron Rodgers, and DJ.

Best I've ever done undefeated was 10-0 years ago. Just checked. It was 2006, and I lost in week 11 by less than 3 points, and in week 12 by less than 6 points. Won in week 13. So I was less than 9 points off a perfect regular season. Then lost in the 2nd and 3rd rounds of the playoffs, finished 4th :D

• Like 1

While on the subject of records, I've noticed Yahoo has started posting All Time Stats under the Head to Head Matchups (hover over the "VS" tab and it will turn blue) this season. Just something interesting and fun to brag or make fun of with your league mates. Has anyone seen any overly impressive records/win percentages in their leagues? What would you all consider to be a solid winning percentage to be considered a good/great fantasy player? Something like .650 or greater win percentage? .

• Like 1

One guy went 12-0 in our long running keeper league just last year. By far the lowest points against all season, by almost 100 pts over the next guy, and 300 pts less than the toughest schedule.

He lost in week 13. By 4.6 points. Ended up finishing in 3rd place.

And he's having a terrible year this year--lost Greg Olson, Allen Robinson, Aaron Rodgers, and DJ.

Best I've ever done undefeated was 10-0 years ago. Just checked. It was 2006, and I lost in week 11 by less than 3 points, and in week 12 by less than 6 points. Won in week 13. So I was less than 9 points off a perfect regular season. Then lost in the 2nd and 3rd rounds of the playoffs, finished 4th :D

Crowder was a bad start for me but I still like my chances to spoil my buddies perfect season. He is gonna be 12-1

We've had a private league (CBS sportsline, Lower Columbia Fantasy Football League) for 25 years and back in 2013 I went undefeated through reg season and playoffs, a perfect 15-0 (bye in first week of playoffs) in a 10 team ppr league. I set 5 all time scoring records that year, and even though there are records kept for our league, NOTHING I set that year (or even ANYTHING from that year) was recorded. The little whiners are STILL PO'ed over the arse kicking they got that year. When you get your arse kicked, take your arse-kicking like a man, not a little whiner. Unbelievable...............................

• Like 1

We've had a private league (CBS sportsline, Lower Columbia Fantasy Football League) for 25 years and back in 2013 I went undefeated through reg season and playoffs, a perfect 15-0 (bye in first week of playoffs) in a 10 team ppr league. I set 5 all time scoring records that year, and even though there are records kept for our league, NOTHING I set that year (or even ANYTHING from that year) was recorded. The little whiners are STILL PO'ed over the arse kicking they got that year. When you get your arse kicked, take your arse-kicking like a man, not a little whiner. Unbelievable...............................

sounds like a bunch of soy-boys. Glad you got out. No sense in dulling your fantasy football management skill playing against a bunch of tools. Right? Impressive season though you had last year...congrats :cheers:

Who is Goodwin matched up against? Bears, but which corner?

sorry wasnt on for sunday. Eh I got my ass kicked by the undefeated team again. Well I do end up with a decent 1st round playoff matchup. So hopefully I get another shot at him in superbowl