Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

D.J. Foster

Adrian Peterson has been missing practice two days in a row with a neck injury and basically the other backup RB is hurt and out too.

D.J. Foster could be sneaky good because he is the catching back, so he will start and won't be pull when they are down.

Thanks.

I've truly enjoyed your post this whole season.

You've been a true asset too this board.

Thank you.

Thanks.

I've truly enjoyed your post this whole season.

You've been a true asset too this board.

Thank you.

:doublethumbsup: Wow, thanks!

Your post sounded almost too kind that I first thought you were being sarcastic. I appreciate the kind words.

If only he still had the RB/WR designation! But very good call, I already thought he was a sneaky add in PPR leagues but if Peterson possibly out he becomes an interesting flex play in all formats.

OC said he was out there but officially DNP for Thursday. I think if he DNP again today, that would be very high chance he miss a game.

It is a hard one. Of course he could blow up as any RB getting touches could each week. The thing about Foster is that he isn't a between the tackles runner. He is a 3rd down back. If you look at AP's stats the last few weeks he has been able to churn out less that 2 ypc in 3 of 6 games. Foster isn't going to get a lot of carries. He isn't built for it. In PPR I think you could get a nice floor as a flex because they will need to get the ball out to him on screens and he is a plus receiver.

I think 15 touches would be a very good day. He is 0% own with a ceiling of RB2 if AD is out.

You dont find many free RB this time around. They promoted another practice RB this week, there could be something with AD.

AD is officially game time decision.

Arians said Kerwynn would start in AP doesn't play

And Arians is usually a pretty straight shooter isn't he?

This just feels like a situation to avoid if you are still playing a meaningful fantasy game this week. Too much uncertainty.

Kerwynn Williams is expected to start if Adrian Peterson (questionable, neck) doesn't play in Week 13 against the Rams.

This conflicts with comments from Bruce Arians, who named D.J. Foster for an expanded role. Williams (ribs) wasn't listed on the final injury report but has workload concerns if he starts. The Cardinals have yet to rule out Peterson and could take him to game time. Williams and Foster are looking like a committee if Peterson sits.

Foster wasn't going to get all the touches either way. I still think Foster will get enough to be a flex start, unless AD suit up.

100% wrong here, should of just gone with the guy they announced as starter... even tho he has a crack rib.

Should have studied up on the type of back that Foster would profile.

Should have studied up on the type of back that Foster would profile.

The problem ... I did, that's what made me stuck with Foster. I looked at Kerwynn Williams profile and be like OH, he weight at 195 pounds and is also a passing down back in college.

To me Williams is running great, wonder what will happen if AD does come back.