Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Mixon and Hunt will be the 2 best RB's next year

Cincy will fix thier oline... Mixon is 230 lbs, fast and catches passes. Was graded by many as being the best back coming in this year

The Chiefs will get Mahomes in there to stretch the field... like Alex did at the beginning of the year.

I know it doesn't seem that way now... but watch

I beleive both will be top 10 but have talked to alot of people who feel Kamara is the #3 back next year after Bell and D Johnson barring injury or major progression before the end of the seasson. I am very hesitant to ever sya that about any player. Just think of CJ Spiller who was Kamara that yer., Went top 5 pick ( I picked him #5) and he was a bust the next yer. Lee Evans grabbed him after his special year (2006) and was a bust. Je\remy Langford ring a bell . But forgetting that Kamara is the man next year.

Peyton wont give him 20, 25 carries like the other guys

Ingram has one more year on his contract, he isn't going away

See I would be hoping he doesnt get 25 carries. Spiler was the man when he was in the Kamara role. They made him the starter the next year and it ruined him. Guy like Kamara is better with 15-20 touches tops. he does more with those then guys getting 20-30.

last week we discussed if Mixon was startable. amazing what 1 good week will do.

ya and Hunt too, I don't have a lot of hope for them ROS... probably a solid # 2. Next year will be completely different

he is the satellite back in the saints offense. Something they have been missing since sproles. He is not gonna get 20 plus carries a game. He has 77 rushes and 68 targets. 68 targets is more than Crabtree , Watkins,diggs, still,Nelson,Cobb...he's a rb..that produces like a wr.

I'll still take DJ over anyone.

I got him in our draft in his rookie year for 1% of cap and put max contract on him (4 years). Hunt I gor at 10% of cap and I put 4 years on him as well. I'm going to pay up for Bell or whomever I think is #1 next year. I love having 3 solid starting RBs to start the year.

If Mixon finishes even OK this year, pay close attention to how they handle the oline needs.

Buyer beware on Bell next year. He's been money for me this year but the workload is among the highest ever for a RB, I think. Does not bode well for the future, I reckon.

Buyer beware on Bell next year. He's been money for me this year but the workload is among the highest ever for a RB, I think. Does not bode well for the future, I reckon.

I just like the 2 I mentioned going into the 2nd year, low miles. Gurely has been ran hard too the last 3 years, he isn't worn out yet but... in a keeper you have to look at things like that. Freshness, talent, touch opportunity and upside

This is true for sure. He will also be in a couple offseason games as well this year most likely.

I beleive both will be top 10 but have talked to alot of people who feel Kamara is the #3 back next year after Bell and D Johnson barring injury or major progression before the end of the seasson. I am very hesitant to ever sya that about any player. Just think of CJ Spiller who was Kamara that yer., Went top 5 pick ( I picked him #5) and he was a bust the next yer. Lee Evans grabbed him after his special year (2006) and was a bust. Je\remy Langford ring a bell . But forgetting that Kamara is the man next year.

Spiller was a borderline secret weapon that year he had 1200 yards. He was a thorn in the side of one Fred Jackson, who is a national treasure. But then Buffalo talked him up ridiculously in the offseason, he put on weight to try to get ready for the extra contact, and it was over from there. And Fred Jackson didnt go away like everyone expected.

Kamara is a different beast. Hes going to continue to be used dynamically in an offense that has more good tricks and talent than anything that was going on in Buffalo at that Spiller time. Just the Saints shady screen game alone should keep him viable as a low end rb1. Theyre like Madden a few years ago where the screen game was borderline broken. They do it multiple times a game in some way and it works for a chunk play at least once every week it seems.

Im terrified about Hunt cuz Andy Reid cant help himself and that oline isnt playing as well. And yeah, theres the whole Alex Smith is scurred of zones and challenging throws thing.

I like Mixon to be a Gordon-esque player next year...lots of work, lots of bunny tds, lots of points, lots of people not believing it the whole time its happening. I just hope folks dont Crowell him and make him a 2nd/3rd round pick next season. Aka I want to get him on the 4th/5th again because everyone tells themself a story that hes not a good player and Cincys oline is never going to be better.

Hope you're right.. Took both first round this year, rookie dynasty draft.

when payton compared kamara to marshall faulk most thought it was a stretch....the more you watch the more you realize payton was dead arse.....he even has that same bounce when he moves...from the waist down he moves like marshall and has those feet.......sometimes it looks like the game, even at this level, is easy for kamara....almost looks nonchalant out there sometimes

what impressed me most about him was his TD late in the game last week...down 26-13 with 155 left he catches that pass and sprints towards the endzone....he knows its meaningless unless they get the ball back...crosses the goal and drops the ball and heads towards his sideline...no "me" moment...no hand gestures or waiting for his teammates to congratulate...just crosses the goal, stops, drops the ball and heads to sidelines

you do worry about volume with kamara obviously next year...if kamara has a game with say 10-12 touches and DOESNT produce(this speculation is under the assumption youve spent a top 5 pick on him next year) then you get frustrated......if you have a guy that gets 20 carries and 3 catches for 23 touches and he doesnt produce you just kind of say "ah well....didnt go well didnt work out but the work was there" and you can kind of live with it.....but with kamara, ingram and brees and that offensive line....kamara is in such an advantageous position....the minute any defense sells out to stop the running game brees will shred them...and they know this

Im terrified about Hunt cuz Andy Reid cant help himself and that oline isnt playing as well. And yeah, theres the whole Alex Smith is scurred of zones and challenging throws thing.

I like Mixon to be a Gordon-esque player next year...lots of work, lots of bunny tds, lots of points, lots of people not believing it the whole time its happening. I just hope folks dont Crowell him and make him a 2nd/3rd round pick next season. Aka I want to get him on the 4th/5th again because everyone tells themself a story that hes not a good player and Cincys oline is never going to be better.

I also have hunt in a keeper league....what also scares me about hunt is the return of ware next yr...If ware returns healthy and ready,will they turn to a full blown rbbc with hunt as a sproles/kamara type player and ware as the early down back?? If so, do you still have hunt as a top 10 RB next yr?