Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Trading Gurely and Kamara early sunk me

I traded Gurely for Julio and Martin... after he tore up it up the 1st week back, and after seeing him in preseason. The offence was supposed to be explosive, I wanted a piece of it. Boy was that wrong

I traded Dez and Kamara for Mixon and Corey Davis around about week 4. Wasn't thrilled with Dez and I was afraid Kamara was going to be another glorified Sproils. Saw the writing on the wall for Coen too, thought it might be the same thing.. loved Mixon for mid season and had high hopes for Corey down the stretch... thought he could be better than Dez

Trade Gronk for D. Murray when Gronk was already dinged up... early. Had D. Henry on the bench and needed to shore up RB's. Plus had ASJ and he was heating up.

Traded Julio for Hunt during his bye, I didn't put any stock in that Dallas game flop before the break. Dallas and Sean Lee was stuffing everyone.

I am in a 2 keeper 12 team ppr league, I have always fell in love with my studs and would never trade them.... this year I went a bit nuts.

I still think if Cincy can get an oline, and the Chiefs make some big changes Mixon and Hunt will be good young studs for next year.

Traded Alex Collins for Big Ben after Watson went down, man what a whirl wind, I tried like hell.... but in the end I lose

I still think if Cincy can get an oline, and the Chiefs make some big changes Mixon and Hunt will be good young studs for next year.

Ah....this explains your recent thread about those two 2 being the top 2 FF RB's next year.

This pursuit of ours is a winding road......and sometimes a dead end. Trades will often make or break you.....but in the end you just have to go with your gut and hope for the best, without being over-reactionary, esp early in the season..

Ah....this explains your recent thread about those two 2 being the top 2 FF RB's next year.

This pursuit of ours is a winding road......and sometimes a dead end. Trades will often make or break you.....but in the end you just have to go with your gut and hope for the best, without being over-reactionary, esp early in the season..

so true, went went for it.... just didn't work out. Pissed !

It hurts more when you loss with traded player than your own drafted player. Next season, I really have to think again what I want to do.

Traded Duke Johnson and Alex Collin for Parker and Corey very early on. It's not anything huge, but made enough difference to cost me from 6th to 7th spot and miss out on the playoff.

I'm in first place and leading the league in points by about 10% but GOD did I make bad trades this year.

Traded J. Howard for Dez Bryant and Theilen week 3 or 4 when it looked like he was going to be a total bust but he had a good game.

Traded Stafford and Theilen for Marcus Mariota when Stafford hadn't thrown a multiple TD game in weeks and Theilen had been a W3 at best

Traded AJ Green and Ben Roth for Julio and Stephon Diggs when I thought Green was going to be suspended. Ben Roth is killing it every since and AJ Green bounced back from his slump.

I would have been starting A. Brown, AJ Green, Theilen, Kamara and J. Howard along with Stafford at QB. At least I got Julios 1 blow up game for the year.

God had nothing too do with your bad decision making.

You made them with your own free will.

Hey Merry Christmas and Happy new year. God bless

The only thing missing from this story is getting kicked square in the nuts by a donkey.

And then getting an "F5" from Brock Lesnar.

Sell high? Not always. That's why this board is so funny the first 3 weeks into the season.

Did you keep Cooper the whole season?

Did you keep Cooper the whole season?

You stalking me?

I traded Cooper straight up for Diggs 3 weeks ago. Neither one of us excited about it.

I laid out what I thought on each trade, which made perfect sense. It just didn't work out. It could have. There was a great chance that Mixon and Hunt would be super studs

You stalking me?

I traded Cooper straight up for Diggs 3 weeks ago. Neither one of us excited about it.

Do you not post on this board?m

If you do then you are opening yourselve up too being ask a question from time to time.

Maybe you can't handle it, I understand that.

So just me know if that's your issue, thanks for the reply.

Hey Merry Christmas and Happy new Year. God bless.

Well I traded Drake and Green for Hunt and Evans. Getting my azz kicked on that trade! That team has snuck into the playoffs now. I'm still the 1 seed thanks to Wilson, Zeke, and Brown, but I'm afraid his team may kick my butt in the playoffs.

To think he has Ingram and has Rodgers earlier. Ugh.

Do you not post on this board?m

If you do then you are opening yourselve up too being ask a question from time to time.

Maybe you can't handle it, I understand that.

So just me know if that's your issue, thanks for the reply.

Hey Merry Christmas and Happy new Year. God bless.

Whoa Whoa Whoa! I typed that tongue in cheek. Just giving you a hard time, no reason to be offended.

We all take leaps of faith when we trade each year. I think I've done well more times than getting burnt but I've been burnt plenty. We all want so badly to be ahead of the curve. It doesn't always work out.