Sign in to follow this  
vino

.5 ppr. Drop Diggs for Josh Gordon? Mck for Barb? I'm curious on what you would do for ROS

I'm looking for a backup WR and RB for weeks 15 and 16

My current WR core: (start 3) - K Allen, Landry, Funchess, Tate, Diggs

#1) . Drop Diggs for Josh Gordon as a backup for weeks 15 and 16?

As for McKinnon, I almost feel like I've held onto him for too long. Lat Murray, Burkhead, P Barber and A Jones are available (it's a small league with small benches, lol). Would you drop McK and if so, for who? Essentially I could also drop McKinnon for Gordon but that would leave me with just Hunt as a backup for the playoffs, which I'm not all that fond of atm.

Current RB core: (start 2) - Fournette, Kamara, Hunt, Mckinnon

#2 Drop Mckinnon for either L Murray, Burkhead, A Jones or Barber? or, stay with Hunt as my backup and drop Mckinnon for Gordon and keep Diggs?

or, last option, leave it be?

thanks fellas. I dropped Mckinnon for Gordon to make sure no one picked him up and now I'm just figuring out exactly which RB to drop Diggs for.

Nice call on Gordon for McKinnon. I think Murray or Burkhead are the targets at RB. Burkhead I see a lot of upside for this week. Latavius you know is the preferred goal line back so maybe that is the stash play.

Nice call on Gordon for McKinnon. I think Murray or Burkhead are the targets at RB. Burkhead I see a lot of upside for this week. Latavius you know is the preferred goal line back so maybe that is the stash play.

Yeah, I'm thinking I'll go Murray. I've got Fournette going so I wouldn't be using Burk this week but, just in case something more happens with Kamara or Fournette I can plug Hunt or Murray in for week 15 and hopefully if I make a week 16.